Primary office: Cpc ottawa
secondary: cpc Edmonton
Updated date: June 23
Eligibility: passed
security:
Criminality: in progress
infor sharing: in progreaa

key notes:
1. june 11: “I am satisfied.... Met Selection EE passed; CRIMINALITY: Pending South Korea pcc with lapsed record: Primary applicant provides letter from South Korea Consulate in Canada indicating they can provisw background checks only, and they are not able to provide the actual certificate showing lapsed record.

2. june 11: final decision pending South Korean certificate showing lapsed record

3. june 23: ( i gave the agent a call telling the agent i have included my LOE in regards to why i cant. Provide pcc with lapsed record) the notes saying: client contacted csc. Referral, miscellaneuous request for clarification on South Korean Pcc with lapsed record..

That is all i have got so far...

please any ideas??? Has been two months almost since the last update/notes

egam189

May 30, 2019
Category........
CEC
Just got the notes back and please advise:

Primary office: Cpc ottawa
secondary: cpc Edmonton
Updated date: June 23
Eligibility: passed
security:
Criminality: in progress
infor sharing: in progreaa

key notes:
1. june 11: “I am satisfied.... Met Selection EE passed; CRIMINALITY: Pending South Korea pcc with lapsed record: Primary applicant provides letter from South Korea Consulate in Canada indicating they can provisw background checks only, and they are not able to provide the actual certificate showing lapsed record.

2. june 11: final decision pending South Korean certificate showing lapsed record

3. june 23: ( i gave the agent a call telling the agent i have included my LOE in regards to why i cant. Provide pcc with lapsed record) the notes saying: client contacted csc. Referral, miscellaneuous request for clarification on South Korean Pcc with lapsed record..

That is all i have got so far...

please any ideas??? Has been two months almost since the last update/notes
Who wrote the notes for June 11?

egam189

May 30, 2019
Category........
CEC
It says “Officer”...
Right so it's up to the officer to make the final decision, the good thing is you have made it to the end (the case analyst and program assistant has given you a recommended pass). I think they are still collecting data about your situation and comparing it to other people who have lived in South Korea. All you can do is wait. Best of luck.

JTPr

May 15, 2020
Right so it's up to the officer to make the final decision, the good thing is you have made it to the end (the case analyst and program assistant has given you a recommended pass). I think they are still collecting data about your situation and comparing it to other people who have lived in South Korea. All you can do is wait. Best of luck.
Thank you so much...! I thought that only means the case analyst/prom assistant just recommended me “eligibility passed”?

egam189

May 30, 2019
Category........
CEC
Thank you so much...! I thought that only means the case analyst/prom assistant just recommended me “eligibility passed”?
No eligibility is very important so everyone will look at it. The final officer will change the "recommended pass" to "passed".

Melo0987

Jul 31, 2020
Hello! My AOR is Jan, 10. Eligibility is still met, as according to the webform the security has not been initiated.

VO Sydney.
Are there many people with the same status or mostly jan aor are all passed. Thanks!
Jan 16 Outland here; Criminal Bg met, Security Background not initiated (as of last last week's webform)

Fanadian

Apr 22, 2019
1. The reason why your meds are not yet passed is could be because the officer has not yet added the meds to your file or they have not yet been examined. Most likely its the former.

2. The eligibility takes place in two stages. First an analyst or an assistant will review and make a recommendation. This can be recommended passed / Met / etc. This recommendation is then reviewed by an officer who makes a final determination. See my previous post on how the GCMS notes look at these two stages #3,199

Hope this helps!
Thanks for your help! it seems like all the FSW are waiting

Reactions: MalithDisala

Sangram. Janugade

May 26, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon ,

I got my GCMS notes yesterday. Could you please give more inputs about my status?

Note 1:Updated 29/07/2020
Text:Received:Use of Rep form.Fund Info,Edoc******,assigned to officer.

Note 2:Updated 03/06/2020 :Officer Review:Application BF 30 days .New medicals required for all clients.

Note 4:Updated 11/05/2020 :Officer Review:Integrated search.NAi file reviewed.Eligibility:passed.Criminility.passed.All requirements passed.File ready for approval.

I have already completed re-medical .

Thanks.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon ,

I got my GCMS notes yesterday. Could you please give more inputs about my status?

Note 2:Updated 03/06/2020 :Officer Review:Application BF 30 days .New medicals required for all clients.

Note 4:Updated 11/05/2020 :Officer Review:Integrated search.NAi file reviewed.Eligibility:passed.Criminility.passed.All requirements passed.File ready for approval.

Thanks.
As per your note in May, your eligibility was passed and the file is ready for approval.

Newbie82

Mar 2, 2020
@legalfalcon, can you advise what does "due date" on security refer to? Everything is passed in my gcms with security not started and due date showing 2021/02/03 for my spouse and me.

karma0512

Star Member
Jan 4, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon ,

Thanks.
Hey, when did you apply for the notes?

gsingh1444

Aug 18, 2019
Hello everyone - I hope you all are safe.
My timeline
Stream - PNP Outland
AOR - 25th Jan
Med - 13th Feb
Bio - 15th Feb
No update ever since.

I had raised a web-form and got a reply today that everything is under process including Eligibility, Background etc.

Is anyone else in the same boat? I see most of the people around the same timeline have their Eligibility Passed at least which makes me nervous.
Just got a status update from the Web form I had raised last week.

· The security verifications are currently valid.

· The criminality verifications are currently valid.

• The medical examination results on file are valid.

Safe to assume that I'm all good now?