Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi guys, could you please help me understand the below. So I’ve ordered 2 sets of GCMS till now. Both were identical.

AOR Jan 26, FSW-O, GCMS details below:

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs:
Final:

Notes Section:
Note 1: **OFFICER REVIEW** Application appears RFV.

Note 2: ***OFFICER REVIEW*** File reviewed. Eligibility and criminality passed. Integrated search completed - no adverse info found.

Any inputs will be helpful! Thank you :)
@legalfalcon would be extremely grateful for your insights.
As per the above, your security is in progress, and your eligibility is passed, RFV - "Ready for Visa"Once your security is complete your application will go through a final review to ensure that all documents are valid and will then be approved.

You just have to wait,

Reactions: capriram

capriram

Star Member
Oct 14, 2019
As per the above, your security is in progress, and your eligibility is passed, RFV - "Ready for Visa"Once your security is complete your application will go through a final review to ensure that all documents are valid and will then be approved.

You just have to wait,
Hi, thank you so much @legalfalcon
Actually, when I called the Call Centre they said Security is also passed. Do you think I can rely on that info? As far as I have read, Security will not reflect as “passed” in GCMS.
Also, I see a page on Security under “Admissibilities” .. it is blank with S15.1 in the right hand side corner. Does it imply that Security must be complete too?

Last edited:

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Hi guys, could you please help me understand the below. So I’ve ordered 2 sets of GCMS till now. Both were identical.

AOR Jan 26, FSW-O, GCMS details below:

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs:
Final:

Notes Section:
Note 1: **OFFICER REVIEW** Application appears RFV.

Note 2: ***OFFICER REVIEW*** File reviewed. Eligibility and criminality passed. Integrated search completed - no adverse info found.

Any inputs will be helpful! Thank you :)
@legalfalcon @caipsnotes would be extremely grateful for your insights.
Thanks for reaching out. On the outset, congratulations! Note 1 is the latest update and it says RFV (Ready for Visa); your application is ready for the next step in the process for the visa to be issued. As for the 2 sets of GCMS being identical, how far apart were they requested?

capriram

Star Member
Oct 14, 2019
Thanks for reaching out. On the outset, congratulations! Note 1 is the latest update and it says RFV (Ready for Visa); your application is ready for the next step in the process for the visa to be issued. As for the 2 sets of GCMS being identical, how far apart were they requested?
Thank you @caipsnotes I requested the second one after a month! There was no change apart from updates in the “Incoming section” which were calls made my me.

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Thank you @caipsnotes I requested the second one after a month! There was no change apart from updates in the “Incoming section” which were calls made my me.
Got it, a month apart may have been too soon. Just hang tight for now, another GCMS wouldn't of much good at this stage.

GW007

May 22, 2020
@capriram, pls clarify, do calls or web-form request show on GCMS notes?... Am asking because of your claim above about updates on " incoming section" for calls you made?

Socceros

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
U r inland applicant or outland? I should select access to information act or privacy act? M outland applicant.
Information act. Only needed my consent the adresse of my brother. I put his email adresse too. And once he got it he sent it to me. But I guess you can put your email adresse directly.

capriram

Star Member
Oct 14, 2019
Thank you for your reply:)
@capriram, pls clarify, do calls or web-form request show on GCMS notes?... Am asking because of your claim above about updates on " incoming section" for calls you made?
Hi, yes there is an entire section on Incoming and Outgoing Correspondences to and from IRCC in GCMS Notes. It includes everything right from calls, webforms, documents requested by IRCC, etc.

GG12345

Sep 27, 2019
Received the PR cards! I needed them urgently for some reason and submitted a web-form with a detailed explanation. Received cards within a week post web-form submitted. Regular processing time for 1st PR card was 95 days I guess. Not sure if it's reduced to a month.

Reactions: Artim9960

Kuldeep19

Mar 10, 2019
Received the PR cards! I needed them urgently for some reason and submitted a web-form with a detailed explanation. Received cards within a week post web-form submitted. Regular processing time for 1st PR card was 95 days I guess. Not sure if it's reduced to a month.
Congratulations. Today I see processing time is 128 days !! Which center you sent your photos to. I remember I sent before you but to Ottawa office and still waiting. Also, did you see any update on your linked application in CIC portal.

jubairkhalid

Aug 14, 2017
What was the reason you mentioned that you receive card too earlier?

GG12345

Sep 27, 2019
Congratulations. Today I see processing time is 128 days !! Which center you sent your photos to. I remember I sent before you but to Ottawa office and still waiting. Also, did you see any update on your linked application in CIC portal.
I was not able to link app at all. I was told since it's a new application, it cannot be linked.
But I guess you were lucky to do that..