+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> January 2020 AOR <<<***

Yggdrasha

Oct 23, 2019
Hello Everyone.
Need some advise. My profile is through PNP EE Outland. AOR is January 25 2020. Estimated completion is 94% with 10days to go. My current application status is as follows:
1. Eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements
2. Medical results: Passed
3. Additional documents: We do not need additional documents
4. Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes
5. Biometrics: Completed
6. Background check: We are processing your background check.
7. Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I have no idea whether there were any GUs in my application. What is worrying for me is the eligibility section. Isn't it the first one to be completed and status should have been something like "you passed eligibility requirements"? Do you think this is normal? Should I wait for couple of weeks or inquire further by requesting gcms notes? Any comments will be very helpful and much appreciated. Thanks!

Tanglechuu

Star Member
Jan 24, 2020
Hello Everyone.
Need some advise. My profile is through PNP EE Outland. AOR is January 25 2020. Estimated completion is 94% with 10days to go. My current application status is as follows:
4. Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes
7. Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I have no idea whether there were any GUs in my application. What is worrying for me is the eligibility section. Isn't it the first one to be completed and status should have been something like "you passed eligibility requirements"? Do you think this is normal? Should I wait for couple of weeks or inquire further by requesting gcms notes? Any comments will be very helpful and much appreciated. Thanks!
The sections on the online account have no meaning. They're going to look basically like this until after you get COPR. When people say their eligibility is passed, they mean they have contacted IRCC through a web form, by phone, or ordered GCMS notes.

honeyaeiou

Mar 10, 2019
Hi guys, could you please help me understand the below. So I’ve ordered 2 sets of GCMS till now. Both were identical.

AOR Jan 26, FSW-O, GCMS details below:

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs:
Final:

Notes Section:
Note 1: **OFFICER REVIEW** Application appears RFV.

Note 2: ***OFFICER REVIEW*** File reviewed. Eligibility and criminality passed. Integrated search completed - no adverse info found.

Any inputs will be helpful! Thank you :)
@legalfalcon @caipsnotes would be extremely grateful for your insights.
Whats your Visa office?

Yggdrasha

Oct 23, 2019
The sections on the online account have no meaning. They're going to look basically like this until after you get COPR. When people say their eligibility is passed, they mean they have contacted IRCC through a web form, by phone, or ordered GCMS notes.
Thanks for the reply.
I have another 9 days to go for the result. Is it a good time to contact with phone or webform to check on the progress? IRCC suggests to contact only after the result is due. Has anyone contacted before due date and got a reply?
Thanks again to everyone here in the community!

Midorin

Jul 7, 2020
Hi guys, could you please help me understand the below. So I’ve ordered 2 sets of GCMS till now. Both were identical.

AOR Jan 26, FSW-O, GCMS details below:

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs:
Final:

Notes Section:
Note 1: **OFFICER REVIEW** Application appears RFV.

Note 2: ***OFFICER REVIEW*** File reviewed. Eligibility and criminality passed. Integrated search completed - no adverse info found.

Any inputs will be helpful! Thank you :)
@legalfalcon @caipsnotes would be extremely grateful for your insights.
It seems like we share the same comments in the Notes section. The RFV indication was dated on the 19th of May in my GCMS Notes.
When was yours?
I also wonder if there 's another status update after having the officer mark the application as "appears RFV" Can they still asks us any ADR or PoF? Normally the next step should be PPR or is it wishful thinking?

Saleh Almstiri

Star Member
Oct 15, 2019
Libya
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney VS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
Hello,
I found that Background in process refers to the fact that security stated.
So it is in fact security

Tanglechuu

Star Member
Jan 24, 2020
Thanks for the reply.
I have another 9 days to go for the result. Is it a good time to contact with phone or webform to check on the progress? IRCC suggests to contact only after the result is due. Has anyone contacted before due date and got a reply?
They will reply if you contact them before 6 months. Most of the replies you see here are from before the due date. One thing to note is that if you are contacting them you have to be specific in what you ask for. Don't ask "what's the status of my application" because that will get a generic reply with no information. Ask: "what is the status of my eligibility, background, criminal check, and security check?" Usually if you do this they reply to your specific questuon.

Reactions: NivedhithaCibi

Yggdrasha

Oct 23, 2019
They will reply if you contact them before 6 months. Most of the replies you see here are from before the due date. One thing to note is that if you are contacting them you have to be specific in what you ask for. Don't ask "what's the status of my application" because that will get a generic reply with no information. Ask: "what is the status of my eligibility, background, criminal check, and security check?" Usually if you do this they reply to your specific questuon.
Thank you so much!!

Rakshiruby

Star Member
Nov 25, 2019
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
12-11-2019
AOR Received.
07-01-2020
Med's Done....
24-01-2020
Hello Everyone.

I have the same updates on my dashboard too. BTW I am FSW-O with Jan 7th AOR. Most of the things are going slow due to pandemic. I have even stopped looking at my application status now that I read on the news that the borders aren't going to open until August end.

Good Luck!

Reactions: Archavin89

Rakshiruby

Star Member
Nov 25, 2019
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
12-11-2019
AOR Received.
07-01-2020
Med's Done....
24-01-2020
Thanks for the reply.
Mine passed 100 % a week back and still no updates. Things are super slow as of now.

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Mine passed 100 % a week back and still no updates. Things are super slow as of now.
After 100%, did you receive a message like this?

About 20% of our applications are more complex to process. They take us longer due to things like how easily we can verify information, how well and how quickly you answer our requests, and whether the application is complete."