+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> January 2020 AOR <<<***

noelt1991

Sep 7, 2017
Toronto
Category........
Other
@noelt1991, I sent off for the SIN using the Copr letter, copy of passport, proof of address. We received it within 9 business days.
For my kids I sent their COPR, passport and my ID and proof of address.
That’s such a fast service.

Just to be sure, so while applying online, we have to select ‘change of status’right ?

Ruvz

Star Member
Feb 2, 2020
Dear All,
I am the the primary applicant for PNP-Outlander.
Submitted full application except medical for 4 of us on June 3rd IRCC. While I check my app status, I see the following:
Review of eligibility
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Do these info mean that they have already started processing our application?

Also, in my application I don't see any status bar, like in percentage, is it something common?

Please help me with my queries. Thanks in advance and stay safe.

anjulad12

Jun 6, 2020
AOR 23rd Feb (PNP Outland)
Medical 3rd March
Bio Metrics 11th March
Eligibility - We are reviewing
Background - we are processing
ADR - N / A
RPRF request - 2nd June
RPRF paid - 3rd June

71% completed
53 days more to complete

Any comments on my time line ?

Emprexx

Star Member
Nov 11, 2019
Ok guys....so I'm borderline ANXIOUS!!
AOR - 10th January, 2020 (PNP outland)
MEP - 24th January
Biometrics - 3rd February
VO - Accra Ghana

So far since I applied, I've noticed ghost updates, can't recall how many or the dates I saw them except the last one which happened on 4th June.
Every Stage on my timeline is showing 'in progress'. Background I think says 'we'll send you a message when we start your background check'. The wait is messing with my blood pressure, especially as my progress bar is almost 100%.

Please indicate if you're in a similar situation so we can form a support group on this thread to encourage each other. Lol.

Reactions: Seanmagaway

Saleh Almstiri

Star Member
Oct 15, 2019
Libya
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney VS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
MEP - 24th January
VO - Accra Ghana

So far since I applied, I've noticed ghost updates, can't recall how many or the dates I saw them except the last one which happened on 4th June.
Every Stage on my timeline is showing 'in progress'. Background I think says 'we'll send you a message when we start your background check'. The wait is messing with my blood pressure, especially as my progress bar is almost 100%.

Please indicate if you're in a similar situation so we can form a support group on this thread to encourage each other. Lol.
Almost everyone in this forum is facing the same situation

Reactions: Emprexx

cad12345

Jun 14, 2020
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
24-12-2019
Does this mean outlanders from India basically wont get COPRs until October.
I can see this on VFS global for India -> Canada.
"Following Ministerial Instructions issued by the Minister of Citizenship and Immigration of Canada on April 9, April 29, May 19, June 9 and July 1, 2020 applicants can no longer submit an application for temporary residence in paper at the VAC. New Ministerial Instructions issued on July 1, 2020 have extended this measure until September 30, 2020. All applications for temporary residence must continue to be submitted online via IRCC’s website: https://www.canada.ca/en/
services/immigration-citizenship.html

"

Socceros

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
Hi Guy’s,

I’m new to this thread. As of today it has been six months since I have applied and I still haven’t got an update yet. Couple of months back my application was showing “updated” and then it went back to “submitted” again( I guess it was a Ghost update) and it was followed by my progress bar disappearing for few a days and then showing up again :/

My question is. Has anyone with a similar AOR got an outcome yet?

AOR- 2 Jan 2020 Express (Outland)
Currently:

Eligibility- in process
Background verification - in process
Security background- in process
Medical: passed
Biometric: Received
Jan 3rd. Order you GCMS notes. you 'll get your answer.
i have eligibility passed, security currently valid, criminality passed.

Saleh Almstiri

Star Member
Oct 15, 2019
Libya
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney VS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
Does this mean outlanders from India basically wont get COPRs until October.
I can see this on VFS global for India -> Canada.
"Following Ministerial Instructions issued by the Minister of Citizenship and Immigration of Canada on April 9, April 29, May 19, June 9 and July 1, 2020 applicants can no longer submit an application for temporary residence in paper at the VAC. New Ministerial Instructions issued on July 1, 2020 have extended this measure until September 30, 2020. All applications for temporary residence must continue to be submitted online via IRCC’s website: https://www.canada.ca/en/
services/immigration-citizenship.html

"
This is only concerned with the application submission. I assume you have already submitted your application online.
It is for those who were planning to submit their application on paper.
Thanks

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
MEP - 24th January
VO - Accra Ghana

Hi, Progress bar is not based on an applicant progress. See https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1441&top=3

Did you raise a webform or call the call center. Was the RPRF fee paid upfront, etc are other clues about the progress.

Emprexx

Star Member
Nov 11, 2019
Hi, Progress bar is not based on an applicant progress. See https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1441&top=3

Did you raise a webform or call the call center. Was the RPRF fee paid upfront, etc are other clues about the progress.
I haven't raised any web form nor called, partly because I feel like it doesn't influence the application processing whatsoever (I could be wrong though). Plus, it hasn't been exactly 6months since my application, it's 8days short.

Yes, I paid all the fees upfront.

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
I haven't raised any web form nor called, partly because I feel like it doesn't influence the application processing whatsoever (I could be wrong though). Plus, it hasn't been exactly 6months since my application, it's 8days short.

Yes, I paid all the fees upfront.
Hi, you are correct that checking in with IRCC about the status does not really influence (help or hurt) the progress of your application.
The 6 month mark comes from IRCC processing 80% of applications within 6 months. As per the latest report that has now dropped to 60%; meaning IRCC is taking longer to process applications.
https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/pub/2019-ee-report-pdfversion-eng.pdf

All the best and hope for a +ve outcome soon

Kayoe

Star Member
May 14, 2020
MEP - 24th January
VO - Accra Ghana

Sorry about the long wait but I guess that's the effect of covid19. You said your VO is Accra and you haven't called or raised any webform.
How did you get to know your VO was Accra??
Thanks

Divya.nelluri1

Jun 2, 2020
Thanks for the reply.

I got the email asking for the status for my wife (dependent) and myself if we are in Canada!

But i got the email from Etobicoke but the webform reply i got on Monday said my file was in Ottawa.

I am so confused!
Hi, were you asked to submit arrival stamp or proof that you are in Canada? If so, what documents did you send?