Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney VS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
This is the point!!!

I sincerely do not expect they open borders any time soon but at least they should shed some light on their plan for outlanders!

AOR SEPT 2018 STILL WAITING!! so disrespectful!
Did you order GCMS notes just to understand what is blocking your application?

• Sad
Reactions: vinegarandsalt

mlcanada

Star Member
Dec 10, 2019
Same here dear! My file is also at CIO Sydney.
AOR- 26 Jan 2020 (ontario PNP) (Outland)
As of 1st july 2020:
Eligibility- passed
Background verification - in process
Security background- Not Innitiated
Criminality background- currently valid

my eligibility and criminality is passed from last 2 months. I dont know what they have been upto in all this time. I hope to get security passed and background check passed soon.
Thanks for sharing your information :) Lets hope they expedite the processing and complete it in time. Thanks.

Reactions: Swati1104

Zack14

Star Member
Nov 22, 2019
Hi Guy’s,

I’m new to this thread. As of today it has been six months since I have applied and I still haven’t got an update yet. Couple of months back my application was showing “updated” and then it went back to “submitted” again( I guess it was a Ghost update) and it was followed by my progress bar disappearing for few a days and then showing up again :/

My question is. Has anyone with a similar AOR got an outcome yet?

AOR- 2 Jan 2020 Express (Outland)
Currently:

Eligibility- in process
Security background- in process
Medical: passed
Biometric: Received

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon does getting married while you have an in progress PR application matter? will this have any effect on how they process my application? my fiancé is Canadian and does not need to be added
When you add your spouse to your application currently under process, it adds a some additional time, even if your spouse is a Canadian citizen. It will be comparatively less as compared a foreign national spouse.

preetav2882

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
Hi All,

I have applied for pr under CEC from quebec. As I am currently in quebec I provided a LOE for my intention to leave quebec.
My application’s current status is Eligibility passed, Medical valid, security and criminality passed. I have not got any PFL from ircc to prove my intention to leave quebec yet. Are there any chances to get same after eligibility is passed?

aramab

Star Member
Oct 30, 2019
Hi All,

I have applied for pr under CEC from quebec. As I am currently in quebec I provided a LOE for my intention to leave quebec.
My application’s current status is Eligibility passed, Medical valid, security and criminality passed. I have not got any PFL from ircc to prove my intention to leave quebec yet. Are there any chances to get same after eligibility is passed?
Same for me,pass everything and in Quebec

akimiy2

Star Member
Aug 18, 2019
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
08 Jan 2020
Hi Guy’s,

I’m new to this thread. As of today it has been six months since I have applied and I still haven’t got an update yet. Couple of months back my application was showing “updated” and then it went back to “submitted” again( I guess it was a Ghost update) and it was followed by my progress bar disappearing for few a days and then showing up again :/

My question is. Has anyone with a similar AOR got an outcome yet?

AOR- 2 Jan 2020 Express (Outland)
Currently:

Eligibility- in process
Security background- in process
Medical: passed
Biometric: Received
My AOR is 25 Jan PNP-O, and I have passed my eligibility test about a month ago, so I'd suggest you to order gcms notes to find out if your eligibility is review required?

Jan 8, 2020
Same here dear! My file is also at CIO Sydney.
AOR- 26 Jan 2020 (ontario PNP) (Outland)
As of 1st july 2020:
Eligibility- passed
Security background- Not Innitiated
Criminality background- currently valid

my eligibility and criminality is passed from last 2 months. I dont know what they have been upto in all this time. I hope to get security passed and background check passed soon.
Exactly the same here except AOR 24 Jan .. looks like everything is just stuck ..

clynne

Star Member
Jun 5, 2020
Category........
FSW
When you add your spouse to your application currently under process, it adds a some additional time, even if your spouse is a Canadian citizen. It will be comparatively less as compared a foreign national spouse.
thanks for taking the time to respond! I don't mind the wait since I'll be waiting inland at that point. someone mentioned before that they were able to inform IRCC that they were now inland and their application got processed during this COVID time. I basically just wanted to be sure that this wouldn't 'cancel' my application to where I would have to resubmit it

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
thanks for taking the time to respond! I don't mind the wait since I'll be waiting inland at that point. someone mentioned before that they were able to inform IRCC that they were now inland and their application got processed during this COVID time. I basically just wanted to be sure that this wouldn't 'cancel' my application to where I would have to resubmit it
Adding a family member or removing does not cancel the application, it merely adds some additional processing time depending on whether the person being added is a Canadian citizen or not and whether all the documents are provided.

affan hussain

Dec 1, 2015
Same here waiting on final decision.
AOR Jan19th
CEC Inland with 1 dependant
Got a request for additional docs (T4 for 2019 and detailed bank statement to proof I was paid by my employer) last Tuesday, uploaded straight away and that’s about it.

Hi,
Did you got your application approved?
Or any progress after submitting required documents?

Mohann

Jul 2, 2020
Hello guys,
AOR: Jan 2nd
Inland applicant, EE, not CEC.
Below is the web form response from last week.
  • The background verifications are currently valid.
  • The security background verification is currently valid.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
Also, today my tracker has reached 100% and I saw the below response.

Your application is taking us longer than usual to process.
About 20% of our applications are more complex to process. They take us longer due to things like how easily we can verify information, how well and how quickly you answer our requests and whether the application is complete.
I have also just applied for the GCMS report just now.

Did anyone of you here saw the similar message on the accounts past 100%? What do you guys think about it?

May 8, 2019
Hello guys,

Did anyone of you here saw the similar message on the accounts past 100%? What do you guys think about it?
I am an outland applicant and I too got the similar reply when my application bar showed 100% completion.

Reactions: Mohann

nna2020

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
Hello guys,

i think this is automatic message applied for all AOR whose progress bar reached 100%. Mine is only 92% I suppose to receive the same message when it turns to 100%. Sadly that the travel restriction extends by 31st July - i guess we will have news after this time.

Reactions: Mohann