Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
12-11-2019
AOR Received.
07-01-2020
Med's Done....
24-01-2020
@Rember8964 Hey, my CIC account got updated on June 23. It now says that my application is approved and I can see COPR numbers. Though, I haven't received an email or a message from IRCC.

Have you received an email with your COPR?
Congratulations!!

Vinnie123

May 15, 2020
I agree with @pemyrie Ordering new set of GCMS notes will tell you the real truth.

Their Website says: Note: At time of APR, PNP Express Entry applicants must demonstrate they meet the PNP program requirements and, for A11.2 assessment, that they meet the program requirements of one federal immigration program (FSWP or CEC or FSTP).

Do you satisfy the CEC requirement? Do you have any required document missing?

Due to Covid situation, IRCC were not refusing any applications. There could be high chances that you application would have reviewed again before marking it refused and processed under the right stream. See the exception part: https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/acts/I-2.5/section-11.2.html
Hey. I met the cec requirements. That's how I got in the pool. However. In March The officer says I was not met the eligibility for cec cuz he thinks my job duties is not clear.then He put RECOMMENDATION :A11.2 APPEARS not met. But if that's the case I should have beeb refused in March already. But it's odd yesterday the cic agent told me I was all passed.

Vinnie123

May 15, 2020
I agree with @pemyrie Ordering new set of GCMS notes will tell you the real truth.

Their Website says: Note: At time of APR, PNP Express Entry applicants must demonstrate they meet the PNP program requirements and, for A11.2 assessment, that they meet the program requirements of one federal immigration program (FSWP or CEC or FSTP).

Do you satisfy the CEC requirement? Do you have any required document missing?

Due to Covid situation, IRCC were not refusing any applications. There could be high chances that you application would have reviewed again before marking it refused and processed under the right stream. See the exception part: https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/acts/I-2.5/section-11.2.html
And I do not have any document missing.

Mayfly33

Jun 23, 2020
I am the same boat, CEC inland AOR 18 Jan. I received webform reply last week and it says everything under process. Kind of worried now. Did you called ircc or raised webform to get any update?
Today I got a reply for the webform I raised last week:

We verified the information on file and can confirm that:
  • Your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa (CPC-O), Ontario.
  • The eligibility requirements are currently met.
  • The security background verification is currently valid.
  • The criminal background verification is in process.
Not sure how long does it takes to finish criminal background checks

raindropcreature

Feb 25, 2020
Today I got a reply for the webform I raised last week:

We verified the information on file and can confirm that:
  • Your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa (CPC-O), Ontario.
  • The eligibility requirements are currently met.
  • The security background verification is currently valid.
  • The criminal background verification is in process.
Not sure how long does it takes to finish criminal background checks
Does criminality usually happen before security? In another thread LegalFalcon told me that criminality sometimes is assessed at the very end during final review so you may be very close to COPR. How long did your security take to clear?

Rmv.18

Star Member
Jun 11, 2019
Hi! Has anyone submitted application around Jan 25th? I am an FSW-O candidate and my agent is not getting back to ma about the current status of my application. I don’t know the login details either. Please share your percentage progress or webform replies.

Rakshiruby

Star Member
Nov 25, 2019
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
12-11-2019
AOR Received.
07-01-2020
Med's Done....
24-01-2020
Hi! Has anyone submitted application around Jan 25th? I am an FSW-O candidate and my agent is not getting back to ma about the current status of my application. I don’t know the login details either. Please share your percentage progress or webform replies.
Most of Jan AOR's with FSW-O are on the same boat. Wait until your application status shows 100% and contact IRCC through webform or call them. Good Luck!

LaksHari

Star Member
May 28, 2020
Hi @Rmv.18 ,

My AOR is Jan 20 and FSW outland.
The progress bar shows 84% and 24 days left.
The webform reply on June 2 said my eligibility is valid, criminality/security valid and medicals valid.
However, each application is different and can be in different stages even though the AOR is around the same time.
Hope this helps.
Thanks.

Reactions: Rmv.18

Rmv.18

Star Member
Jun 11, 2019
Hi @Rmv.18 ,

My AOR is Jan 20 and FSW outland.
The progress bar shows 84% and 24 days left.
The webform reply on June 2 said my eligibility is valid, criminality/security valid and medicals valid.
However, each application is different and can be in different stages even though the AOR is around the same time.
Hope this helps.
Thanks.
Thanks for the reply

pemyrie

May 15, 2009
And I do not have any document missing.
@Vinnie123 , you asked for an opinion and one was given but it seems as if you are refuting everything that was said. Our opinion was to order another set of GCMS. Are you passed or not? No one knows! But it seems as if you just wanted to hear what you think is the right answer. We are not the ones who wrote the note and only your gcms notes / webform can truly confirm.

sleektee

May 14, 2020
Raised my 3rd webform on monday. Got a response few mins ago.
AOR- Jan 11 FSW-O

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.
In addition, we verified the information on file and can confirm that:
  • The eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied have been passed,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • The background/criminality verifications have been passed.
  • The security background verification have been passed.
Well...further interpretations from experienced applicants will be appreciated. thanks