+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> January 2020 AOR <<<***

Hope2021

Apr 22, 2020
Guys please help me understand this. I ordered gcms early June and i received today. The officer in March note indicated I was not met the eligibility due to My LOE wasn't clear enough to match my NOC code (which me personally think it was clear enough)
Then I see there is a thing called "Group Name# " on my gcms note and below that it's says " pnp 11.2 not met-refusal"
Then I called out cic agent today.He told me everything is passed on Yesterday on my file and just waiting for officer's next step.
I am really confused now. Am I passed? Am I refused? Who should I believe?
Jan 16 AOR CEC PNP inland
Share the second and third pages of your assessments. Also, the pages that includes the officer notes at the end. without those information, I can not tell what's going on with your application?

rogerEE

Mar 13, 2020
Category........
FSW
Hi folks!
AOR 8th Jan - 92% Completed with 14 days remaining on the CIC website!
Stream: FSW Outland

I received the GCMS Notes today. Here's some interesting progress:

Latest note on May 12
Office: CPC-Ottawa
Eligibility: Passed
Criminality: Passed
Selection: Passed
READY FOR APPROVAL

Question: Security still seems to be blank. Has that not started yet? Any ideas about this?

Thanks for all that you guys do! And stay safe :)
Hello, may I know when the notes was generated?

akimiy2

Star Member
Aug 18, 2019
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
08 Jan 2020
Hi folks, I would like to share my status from gcms notes generated on 9th June:
PNO-Ouland, AOR Jan 25, 2020
Eligibility: Passed
Criminality: Passed
Security: Not started
Cheers!

Reactions: jaszs

Haydi

Star Member
Apr 2, 2020
Hello Friends,

In my previous web form, they have confirmed that my Eligibility is met. However, the reply I got yesterday states that the same is still in process.

Any idea?

(PNP - Outland / AOR - 11/01/2020)

Last edited:

skn30

Star Member
Jun 1, 2017
Hello Friends,

In my previous web form, they have confirmed that my Eligibility is met. However, the reply I got yesterday states that the same is still in process.

Any idea?

(PNP - Outland / AOR - 11/07/2020)
Webform replies are not always accurate.

Murtuza90

Star Member
Apr 4, 2018
Hi My ielts complete 2 year on 7th July 2020 I already submitted my application and received AOR on 21st may u think I'll have to retake ielts? Anyone have any idea or in same situation