+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> January 2020 AOR <<<***

Hope2021

Apr 22, 2020
Hi All,

AOR: 17 Jan 2020
FSW Outland
Visa office: Montreal

I have been a silent reader of this forum and I have been monitoring closely and following advice from here.

I got to know from calling agent and webform that my eligibility is RR. I ordered GCMS notes to find out why and received the note today.

Here is the case analyst note:
From reading the report, I understand 3 main concern
  1. My declaration of visit visa to the USA being denied
  2. Job duties not matching declared NOC
  3. Concern over my POF (the analyst seem to have a concern with the deed of gift)
Can you experience member give advice on how to proactively react to this in order to clear the analyst concern and move my application along?

Thanks
You have to write a letter of Explanation to address these points.
1- Just tell them the main reasons for your visa denial to US
2- You have to get a new reference letter from employer with job duties matching your noc.
3- explain to them in LOE about your deed of gift and get a new bank letter with same requirements that are on the IRCC website at least last 3 months statement. Also, you get affidavit from the person who gave you the deed of gift
Act very quickly

Last edited:

noelt1991

Sep 7, 2017
Toronto
Category........
Other
Congrats!!!
Still waiting for the document, it's almost 3 weeks since my application approved.
Keep me update if you get COPR or instruction letter from the landing office.
@Rember8964 my application was approved on June 4 and I didn't receive the COPR letter for two weeks. I raised a webform enquiry and 3 days later I got a generic response that the concerned Visa office has been notified. The very next day. i.e. 23rd June, I got the golden E-Mail.

I will recommend the same to you. Just raise a webform and see. My office is Etobicoke.

noelt1991

Sep 7, 2017
Toronto
Category........
Other
Any CEC inland applicant who has received the COPR and have initiated the steps for SIN number update ? If so, can you please share the steps for the same ? Thank you.

pemyrie

May 15, 2009
Any CEC inland applicant who has received the COPR and have initiated the steps for SIN number update ? If so, can you please share the steps for the same ? Thank you.
@noelt1991, I sent off for the SIN using the Copr letter, copy of passport, proof of address. We received it within 9 business days.
For my kids I sent their COPR, passport and my ID and proof of address.

MalithDisala

Star Member
Nov 27, 2019
Friends, Raised a Webform and got this reply

FSW-O with 26 Days remaining in my application

You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:

The eligibility review has been met.
The security background verification is currently valid.
The criminal background verification is currently valid.
Furthermore, we verified the information you provided and can confirm that your file is currently located at the Case Processing Centre - Ottawa, Ontario.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

is it still fingers crossed or stay relaxed for me?
should i order gmc notes or should i just wait @legalfalcon

SR_T

Aug 9, 2019
Hi,

My AOR is Jan 23 and stream is FSW O. I raised my first web form last week and got this reply:

We verified the information on file and can confirm that:
  • Your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa (CPC-O), Ontario.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification has not been initiated.
Although I had asked about eligibility and background, the agent didn't mention anything about these two issues. What should I conclude? Should I be concerned? What should I do now?

Thanks in advance.

Rember8964

Jun 3, 2020
@Rember8964 my application was approved on June 4 and I didn't receive the COPR letter for two weeks. I raised a webform enquiry and 3 days later I got a generic response that the concerned Visa office has been notified. The very next day. i.e. 23rd June, I got the golden E-Mail.

I will recommend the same to you. Just raise a webform and see. My office is Etobicoke.
Wow, that's awesome! Thanks for your suggestion, I will raise a webform as well.
Did you get an instruction letter to make the PR card? or they sent you the COPR?

rogerEE

Mar 13, 2020
Category........
FSW
Hi,

My AOR is Jan 23 and stream is FSW O. I raised my first web form last week and got this reply:

• Your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa (CPC-O), Ontario.
Although I had asked about eligibility and background, the agent didn't mention anything about these two issues. What should I conclude? Should I be concerned? What should I do now?

Thanks in advance.
Order GCMS notes is probably the best way, you have passed 5 months mark there must be some progress on your case.

Reactions: SR_T

Socceros

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
Friends, Raised a Webform and got this reply

FSW-O with 26 Days remaining in my application

You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:

The eligibility review has been met.
The security background verification is currently valid.
The criminal background verification is currently valid.
Furthermore, we verified the information you provided and can confirm that your file is currently located at the Case Processing Centre - Ottawa, Ontario.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

is it still fingers crossed or stay relaxed for me?
Same FSW-O Jan 3rd. It's just a matter of time now. This is what I've been told here and on other forums. But let's keep those fingers crossed for the moment.

Reactions: MalithDisala

pemyrie

May 15, 2009
Thanks man. The last two days was tough for me. I do wanna order another gcms note just out of curiosity for how they changed. Anyway Thanks for your advice and best luck to you too
@Vinnie123 , I thought of ordering my notes and said "to hell with it." Next thing they pull my file and it gets audited.:):):):). I am walking away with my approval-let my curiosity die! I am now waiting on my PR card- that's what I want in my hands.

Reactions: Vinnie123

Rakshiruby

Star Member
Nov 25, 2019
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
12-11-2019
AOR Received.
07-01-2020
Med's Done....
24-01-2020
Hi,

Thanks in advance.
You can wait until its 100% is what I feel at this point. As I mentioned before most of Jan AOR's who are FSW-O are on same the same scenario. Good Luck!

Reactions: SR_T and Socceros