+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> January 2020 AOR <<<***

Slldc

Jun 19, 2020
AOR Jan 9, FSW-O, just received the reply from a webform that everything is valid/passed. Have seen three GUs since AOR. I’m thinking about ordering GCMS notes so that I can put my mind in peace. Can you guys recommend a trusted website/service? Many thanks!

jubairkhalid

Aug 14, 2017
I am inland applicant with 1 dependant wife who is currently living with me in Canada on ETA. I am currently on post-graduate work permit
AOR 8th Jan, paid fees right away.
Eligibility: Still Reviewing
Medical: passes 27th January
Biometric: passed 29th January
Profile: 95% Complete
Background Check: Still reviewing
Date of profile completion: July 8th
I am still waiting for good news. Anyone else with the same condition?

lawanna

Feb 15, 2020
Any CEC Inland January AOR still waiting COPR/Final Decision ?
Same here waiting on final decision.
AOR Jan19th
CEC Inland with 1 dependant
Got a request for additional docs (T4 for 2019 and detailed bank statement to proof I was paid by my employer) last Tuesday, uploaded straight away and that’s about it.

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
I am inland applicant with 1 dependant wife who is currently living with me in Canada on ETA. I am currently on post-graduate work permit
AOR 8th Jan, paid fees right away.
Eligibility: Still Reviewing
Medical: passes 27th January
Biometric: passed 29th January
Profile: 95% Complete
Background Check: Still reviewing
Date of profile completion: July 8th
I am still waiting for good news. Anyone else with the same condition?
Did you request your GCMS file, it will give you a better picture of the status. Since you are inland you can request the GCMS file for free

preetav2882

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
Same here waiting on final decision.
AOR Jan19th
CEC Inland with 1 dependant
Got a request for additional docs (T4 for 2019 and detailed bank statement to proof I was paid by my employer) last Tuesday, uploaded straight away and that’s about it.
Did you get doc request after eligibility is passed?

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Not yet, how to order GCMS notes and how long does it usually take to get a reply?
Here is the official IRCC site to request the GCMS notes https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do
Make sure you select the Privacy Act (vs Access to Information Act) when asked, this will ensure you receive the information for free.
The official time frame is 30 days but it can be less or more depending on the workload of the office
Message back if you have any questions through the process.
All the best.

Reactions: dayocanny

jubairkhalid

Aug 14, 2017
Here is the official IRCC site to request the GCMS notes https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do
Make sure you select the Privacy Act (vs Access to Information Act) when asked, this will ensure you receive the information for free.
The official time frame is 30 days but it can be less or more depending on the workload of the office
Message back if you have any questions through the process.
All the best.
Thanks a lot for your help, I just requested my GCMS notes.