Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
12-11-2019
AOR Received.
07-01-2020
Med's Done....
24-01-2020
Hello All, should I order GCMS notes when I am left with 10 days - 95% status? Or do nothing and wait for IRCC to let me know? Any suggestions?
Thanks!

Reactions: Gaurav2016

mpd93

Oct 21, 2019
Hello All, should I order GCMS notes when I am left with 10 days - 95% status? Or do nothing and wait for IRCC to let me know? Any suggestions?
Thanks!
I am also same situation as you ! still i ordered gcms, it better to order , no harm!

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Thanks!
The GCMS notes are going to take more than 10 days to receive. If IRCC takes an extension on the GCMS notes you could be waiting for up to 3 months to receive the notes.

Feb 11, 2020
Hello
I was a silent reader so far...
FSW inland with 1 dependant, currently on closed work permit
AOR 29 Jan, paid fees right away.
Medical passed 11 february
Biometrics 7 February
And that's it, never got any ghost update...
Deadline normally 29 July.

I called IRCC yesterday and discussed with a very nice agent. He told me eligibility and criminality are on going, safety not started. He said I could have the approval on due time before 29 July or not. I don't know what to expect...
My file is in Ottawa. Don't know how that can help, do you?
He also said no need for me to go out of the country once I get the approval, I will have an appointment only and that is a good news.
Please expert letme know your feeling, I have been waiting for months to be able to work for another company.
Good luck to all,things are moving
Hello again, any other inland experience with similar dates please?

Socceros

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
Thanks!
I would suggest ordering them just to be sure nothing is wrong and that the delay is due to covid 19. This is what i did. All is passed or completed or currently valid. So my guess is it's just a matter of time.

aswappan

Jun 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24-Jan-2020
Med's Done....
7-Feb-2020
I saw a couple of posts saying that Nov AOR's started getting CoPR (FSW-O).
Any updates guys? Have more people received it?
Curious to know, if there is progress and Dec AOR's are into it now. :)

clynne

Star Member
Jun 5, 2020
Category........
FSW
I saw a couple of posts saying that Nov AOR's started getting CoPR (FSW-O).
Any updates guys? Have more people received it?
Curious to know, if there is progress and Dec AOR's are into it now. :)
can you link to the posts you saw? I follow the November AOR thread and haven't seen any FSW-O say they received anything beyond approval of their application

Reactions: Rmv.18

aswappan

Jun 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24-Jan-2020
Med's Done....
7-Feb-2020
can you link to the posts you saw? I follow the November AOR thread and haven't seen any FSW-O say they received anything beyond approval of their application
Really sorry bro! I mean approval not CoPR.
I thought they don't make any difference and will be getting CoPR soon. My bad.

clynne

Star Member
Jun 5, 2020
Category........
FSW
Really sorry bro! I mean approval not CoPR.
I thought they don't make any difference and will be getting CoPR soon. My bad.
oh, okay! no problem - I just thought I was maybe missing something and got hopeful haha in regards to the approvals, my understanding is that some applications are being processed up to the point of approval for outland folks, but there is no PPR/COPR yet