+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> January 2020 AOR <<<***

Kamalgill123

Star Member
May 19, 2020
This is the response to the webform that I raised on June 18,2020

Your application was received via your account on January 18, 2020.

· The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,

o You may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.

• The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is in process.
· Your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre (CPC-O) in Ottawa, Ontario.
How are they even processing the files? I read people with March Aor getting copr?

Vinnie123

May 15, 2020
Guys please help me understand this. I ordered gcms early June and i received today. The officer in March note indicated I was not met the eligibility due to My LOE wasn't clear enough to match my NOC code (which me personally think it was clear enough)
Then I see there is a thing called "Group Name# " on my gcms note and below that it's says " pnp 11.2 not met-refusal"
Then I called out cic agent today.He told me everything is passed on Yesterday on my file and just waiting for officer's next step.
I am really confused now. Am I passed? Am I refused? Who should I believe?
Jan 16 AOR CEC PNP inland

pemyrie

May 15, 2009
Guys please help me understand this. I ordered gcms early June and i received today. The officer in March note indicated I was not met the eligibility due to My LOE wasn't clear enough to match my NOC code (which me personally think it was clear enough)
Then I see there is a thing called "Group Name# " on my gcms note and below that it's says " pnp 11.2 not met-refusal"
Then I called out cic agent today.He told me everything is passed on Yesterday on my file and just waiting for officer's next step.
I don't think the agent would advise of your refusal over the phone. You think your NOC explanation was enough (obviously the officer doesn't think so). I cant tell you what to do but I would believe the case notes over the agent. Its up to you if you want to order another set of notes or send a webform and try to be more comprehensive in your explanation. On the other hand, things could have changed (everything passed) since ordering the notes.
Its your call but I would send a LOE then order another set of notes.

Saleh Almstiri

Star Member
Oct 15, 2019
Libya
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney VS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
I would advise you to raise a web form urgently so you see where you are standing

Reactions: Vinnie123

Vinnie123

May 15, 2020
I don't think the agent would advise of your refusal over the phone. You think your NOC explanation was enough (obviously the officer doesn't think so). I cant tell you what to do but I would believe the case notes over the agent. Its up to you if you want to order another set of notes or send a webform and try to be more comprehensive in your explanation. On the other hand, things could have changed (everything passed) since ordering the notes.
Its your call but I would send a LOE then order another set of notes.
Yeah perhaps things have changed after early June. Maybe senior reviewed and he thinks it's ok so let me passed? I'll definitely send another web form ask where am I standing right now. Thanksb for your advice

jaszs

Jun 24, 2020
Hi folks!
AOR 8th Jan - 92% Completed with 14 days remaining on the CIC website!
Stream: FSW Outland

I received the GCMS Notes today. Here's some interesting progress:

Latest note on May 12
Office: CPC-Ottawa
Eligibility: Passed
Criminality: Passed
Selection: Passed
READY FOR APPROVAL

Question: Security still seems to be blank. Has that not started yet? Any ideas about this?

Thanks for all that you guys do! And stay safe :)

Last edited:

Kamalgill123

Star Member
May 19, 2020
Hi folks!

Latest note on May 12
READY FOR APPROVAL

Question: Security still seems to be blank. Has that not started yet? Any ideas about this?

What is your stream?

Rakshiruby

Star Member
Nov 25, 2019
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
12-11-2019
AOR Received.
07-01-2020
Med's Done....
24-01-2020
Hi folks!
Stream: FSW Outland

Latest note on May 12
READY FOR APPROVAL

Best Wishes!!

Reactions: Hope2021