+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> January 2020 AOR <<<***

Rember8964

Jun 3, 2020
One of my friends received copr from Etobicoke in jun 6. He was cec pnp inland. And aor was jan 16
Thanks for letting me know. I'm CEC inland.
I guess only CEC has the issue since the landing office needs to verify we are in Canada somehow.

Did you get your CoPR?

Nafis2020

Feb 26, 2020
Hey Haydi,

I guess I am in a somewhat similar position as you.

AOR - 18 Jan 2020
Outland

I submitted a web form and got the following reply

The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements.....

You may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed

The security background verification has not been initiated

The criminal background verification is currently valid

CPC - Ottawa, Ontario

I have about 25 days left on the estimated completion timeline on the website & process is 85% at the moment.

Any one else in a similar position.

Any other outland applicants from the Indian subcontinent who have received a confirmation?

Thanks in advance.
My aor is 2nd jan 2020 my webform reply of 22nd june states the same as yours. It has been like this since 24th of april. I am really worried why it takes so long to verify eligibility for some of us. I have seen most of them with similar timeline already met eligibility.

Mayfly33

Jun 23, 2020
Is anyone Inland still waiting for CoPR? My AOR was January 21th (CEC Inland). The latest status in my account still shows eligibility and background checks are in process...

Vinnie123

May 15, 2020
Is anyone Inland still waiting for CoPR? My AOR was January 21th (CEC Inland). The latest status in my account still shows eligibility and background checks are in process...
Me. pnp Cec inland. Aor jan 16 Vo Sydney. Got a GU today.(maybe the first GU I seen) finger crossed

Reactions: Mayfly33

egam189

May 30, 2019
Category........
CEC
Me... 7 days and 6 months average processing time is due. I applied GCSM notes last week so maybe it will shed a light why it's taking so long.

preetav2882

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
I am waiting. Inland CEC. AoR 29th Jan
Eligibility/criminality/security passed as of 11th June