+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> January 2020 AOR <<<***

Haydi

Star Member
Apr 2, 2020
Hey Haydi,

I guess I am in a somewhat similar position as you.

AOR - 18 Jan 2020
Outland

I submitted a web form and got the following reply

The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements.....

You may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed

The security background verification has not been initiated

The criminal background verification is currently valid

CPC - Ottawa, Ontario

I have about 25 days left on the estimated completion timeline on the website & process is 85% at the moment.

Any one else in a similar position.

Any other outland applicants from the Indian subcontinent who have received a confirmation?

Thanks in advance.
I think all outlanders have to wait till the international travel ban is lifted to get the applications finalized.

Reactions: @dasha0609

dravidmsk

May 28, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
AOR Received.
26-01-2020
It means IRCC cannot confirm your NOC with your job duties. Apart from the updated employer job duties, you can add a LOE to explain why are you making the change, Explain politely you wanted to take extra step to provide with the most accurate version. Add distinct bullet points to Explain a few job duties with adding realistic examples/facts. To support those examples, based on your job, You may seek related letter from teammates / manager/ Client that will prove you have actually performed those. You can draft it & ask them to confirm via email or sign. Point is IRCC should get convinced with your the NOC selection & job duties. They will appreciate honesty.

Note - I am not a legal expert, it’s all up to you to decide if you wish you add a LOE.
- Got a letter from my employer again.
- Explained why I chose this specific NOC over what the specific officer expected.
- Also, I provided other documentation where I reckoned further explanation was relevant.

Thank you and fingers crossed :)

Singh58

Dec 28, 2016
Is anyone Inland still waiting for CoPR? My AOR was January 21th (CEC Inland). The latest status in my account still shows eligibility and background checks are in process...
I am the same boat, CEC inland AOR 18 Jan. I received webform reply last week and it says everything under process. Kind of worried now. Did you called ircc or raised webform to get any update?

sanode

Star Member
May 3, 2017
2 possibilities:
Whoever received the COPR via mail not the information latter -- These candidates must need to complete the landing process. IRCC will schedule a call with them. Once landing is complete, they will receive the information letter which will confirm PR approval. No need to send passport for stamping since offices are closed.

Whoever received information latter ( don't call it as a COPR letter) -- As letter says, applicant is already a PR holder. Since borders are closed, the landing process is totally skipped or IRCC marked it completed. But COPR letter which is a prerequisite for the landing may or may not be available to the applicant. It's up to applicant to submit a form and ask. But after PR card is received, COPR letter has no use. If received, It just needs to be kept safely in a document bag.

Does this settle the debate/confusion?
Quick question guys, in either of these cases, did the application status get updated to approved or does it remain in submitted?

GG12345

Sep 27, 2019
Quick question guys, in either of these cases, did the application status get updated to approved or does it remain in submitted?
Application will be approved, However, the actual status on account may not reflect it right away. It can take a day or two

Reactions: sanode

Singh58

Dec 28, 2016
Everything under process? What is your vo ?

This is the response to the webform that I raised on June 18,2020

Your application was received via your account on January 18, 2020.

· The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,

o You may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.

• The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is in process.
· Your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre (CPC-O) in Ottawa, Ontario.