+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> January 2020 AOR <<<***

GG12345

Sep 27, 2019
Just got a response after my webform:

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

In addition, we can confirm that:

• The security background verification is currently valid.

I already know that my eligibility and criminality are passed. Does currently valid means passed too?
Please avoid these questions. currently valid vs. Just valid is the same thing. You have successfully saved your application from review required. Since the security is now cleared, it may take less than 2 or 3 weeks to get COPR if you are inland. If you are an Outland, you will join the long queue.

Last edited:

GG12345

Sep 27, 2019
Hi Guys!
Congrats on those who already got COPR!
I'm Jan 7th AOR, had 2 ADRs. So I assume that my COPR might take longer.
I just checked my application status and there has been a GU. Everything is the same except "Review of additional documents" changed to "Not applicable". Would this be a good sign? Does anyone know how long it will take to get COPR from now on?
Thank you in advance!!
Certainly it’s Good sign.
Sorry, Answer of last question can be answered by GOD only.

GG12345

Sep 27, 2019
Hi guys, my EE application was approved on June 5th and received the CoPR document number in the CIC account. However, I don't receive any real document or instruction letter via email or in CIC account.

Do you guys have the same situation? what should I do?
I think you should just enjoy. That’s very easy. Lol.
It’s a most common issue. Just stay tuned. If not received within a week, open a web form.

Romain87

May 9, 2020
Currently only inland applicants are getting information letters. I am inland too.
I am inland too. We called again today an agent. He said that we are permanent resident and that the COPR is normally sent by mail so we just need to wait and be patient. I don’t understand why some people received and another no. May be the program that you applied ... I don’t know

Romain87

May 9, 2020
Hi guys, my EE application was approved on June 5th and received the CoPR document number in the CIC account. However, I don't receive any real document or instruction letter via email or in CIC account.

Do you guys have the same situation? what should I do?
Approved on June 3rd and we didn’t receive anything for the moment

Kuldeep19

Mar 10, 2019
I am inland too. We called again today an agent. He said that we are permanent resident and that the COPR is normally sent by mail so we just need to wait and be patient. I don’t understand why some people received and another no. May be the program that you applied ... I don’t know
Even I haven’t received CoPR yet.Just received information letter in web portal.

MalithDisala

Star Member
Nov 27, 2019
I’m surprised to see why people ask very basic questionS Without working on the basics of PR life-cycle.
Of course, PPR is first. Now, why are they directing sending a COPR? It’s because offices are closed & can’t accept passports. It’s quite obvious.
Is it a COPR or A landing document- Consider it as a confirmation of PR as letter says. Applicant just need to send a pic along with the Official letter received in order to get a PR card.
It’s highly recommended to keep updated with basics of an Immigration application applied.
clear, thank you