+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> January 2020 AOR <<<***

GW007

May 22, 2020
PNP outland

Got RPRF request May 27 which has been paid. But got a web-form response June 01 that my file has been moved from Sydney Nova Scotia VO to my local Visa office.

Can anyone explain what this means??

avn2992

Aug 30, 2019
Ontario
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-08-2019
For my freind also they deduct foreign work experiance .I wonder will happen with me also.you cec or fsw? How many figferent nic you added in your profile .I have 2 digferent NOC
For my boyfriend, they did same last year, and his file was refused because of score deduction. In refusal letter they said: Duties don't match with NOC mentioned. It was just one code difference. You should have verified the Noc and duties before. Dont assume they will understand. They don't. But you must call CIC now and check what they advise. And submit a new reference letter. Good luck to you.

Armanmeetsingh0039

Aug 2, 2019
Hello everyone

I received a webform reply on may 29th and it mentioned that a decision has been made on my application. Responsible visa office will reach out with that decision. How much time should I expect to wait before they reach out to me?

thank you

avn2992

Aug 30, 2019
Ontario
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-08-2019
Hi
AOR 4 Jan, CEC inland.
Got the generic reply when I raised web form this week. When I called IRCC and inquired in detail, I was told that eligibility is not initiated and criminality is in progress.
My question is, is it possible that criminality is verified even before eligibilit check? Has anyone got a similar status before?
Most people are getting their criminality passed before and eligibility afterwards. Its like they are separate departments and working simultaneously. Some people getting criminality first and some getting eligibility first. Security is done by third party so thats totally separate.

Reactions: phani_nalla

imranece59

Jun 2, 2020
hello everyone.

I am a silent listener to this forum. Based on my observations here I too raised a web form last week and did get a below reply

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:

• The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
· The security background verification has not been initiated.

· The criminal background verification is currently valid.

Stream :- FSW Outland
AOR :- 13-Jan 2020,
Biometric completed:- February 14, 2020
medical passed:- March 17, 2020

avn2992

Aug 30, 2019
Ontario
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-08-2019
I got COPR in my mail and cic account. No one called me.
Congratulations, Did you order Gcms Notes? or any idea when your eligibility was passed?
Mine shows recommended passed since yesterday. I want to know how long it took after eligibility passed.

avn2992

Aug 30, 2019
Ontario
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-08-2019
Received the email twice in the last hour. I was guessing that we got this email as the application entered the 6th month without progress or maybe a glitch in the system.
they sent it to everyone. my previous application got ineligible because of some typo. I got email on that application too

Last edited:

aramab

Star Member
Oct 30, 2019
For my boyfriend, they did same last year, and his file was refused because of score deduction. In refusal letter they said: Duties don't match with NOC mentioned. It was just one code difference. You should have verified the Noc and duties before. Dont assume they will understand. They don't. But you must call CIC now and check what they advise. And submit a new reference letter. Good luck to you.
Thanks for updates.can you please tell me that your BF had open work permit or closed.In my case have 2 NoC as i was in canada for closed work permt.

Socceros

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
Hello got my GCMS notes back.
After i was on review required on eligibility due to not sending my job duties before it is now met.
Criminality met.
Security is still blank so imagine not started or processing.
So my advice always ask for your notes and take action if you see anything missing.

Kuldeep19

Mar 10, 2019
Just got application approved in the portal around 50 mins back.

ITA: 11 Dec 2019/AOR: Jan 2, 2020 /Stream: CEC Inland; With Job Offer/ CPC: Ottawa/ Residing in Ontario

2 dependents
GCMS notes raised: No

Last GU 22 April 2020 and Webform said application meets eligibility criteria and all other parameters currently valid

Portal shows 21st April when eligibility review completed and back ground check completed.

Raised another Webform on 27 May and response was generic one with no explanation on any of the criteria.

Approval in CIC portal on 2nd June 2020.

Information letters also available in CIC portal (office shows Ottawa) ( that update happened 30 mins later).However CIC portal shows COPR # for all family members with July 20, 2020 as expiry date( just 48 days: not sure what does that mean, may be by that time I need to send photos? Will find it out with Webform).

Had another application with September AOR earlier but was refused due to lack of job and duties letter from employer which was purely my mistake.

Good luck everyone !!

Last edited:

MichealConroy7

Sep 2, 2019
Just got our second ghost update tonight. No visable change on the status. Submitted Webform.

CEC Inland with a common law spouse, AOR Jan 18, Edmonton Office.
Just got this response from my Webform raised after ghost update:

Good day Micheal Conroy,

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that a decision has been made on the application. Rest assured that the responsible office will contact you by mail or email to provide you with that decision.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

CEC Inland with Common-Law
AOR: Jan 18th

Reactions: Artim9960

sm311

Mar 7, 2020
Just got application approved in the portal around 50 mins back.

ITA: 11 Dec 2019/AOR: Jan 2, 2020 /Stream: CEC Inland; With Job Offer/ CPC: Ottawa/ Residing in Ontario

2 dependents
GCMS notes raised: No

Last GU 22 April 2020 and Webform said application meets eligibility criteria and all other parameters currently valid

Portal shows 21st April when eligibility review completed and back ground check completed.

Raised another Webform on 27 May and response was generic one with no explanation on any of the criteria.

Approval in CIC portal on 2nd June 2020.

Information letters also available in CIC portal (office shows Ottawa) ( that update happened 30 mins later).However CIC portal shows COPR # for all family members with July 20, 2020 as expiry date( just 48 days: not sure what does that mean, may be by that time I need to send photos? Will find it out with Webform).

Had another application with September AOR earlier but was refused due to lack of job and duties letter from employer which was purely my mistake.

Good luck everyone !!
Congratulations!

Armanmeetsingh0039

Aug 2, 2019
Just got this response from my Webform raised after ghost update:

Good day Micheal Conroy,

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that a decision has been made on the application. Rest assured that the responsible office will contact you by mail or email to provide you with that decision.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

CEC Inland with Common-Law
AOR: Jan 18th
Me too. Does this mean its approved?