Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
12-11-2019
AOR Received.
07-01-2020
Med's Done....
24-01-2020
Well, I was wondering the same when I received this. This is about the family's information that includes email, passport, DOB etc which should not take long. I could not find it on IRCC website so I had to google. Regarding processing, I uploaded it in few days but received no update.
Hi, should all fields be entered in my native language or just the Names? I have filled and signed one for English just now.

Rakshiruby

Star Member
Nov 25, 2019
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
12-11-2019
AOR Received.
07-01-2020
Med's Done....
24-01-2020
Its just a general message. Some one get it others don't. I ve got it in march but my aor was in Jan
Hey Vinnie, are you accompanying anyone with you? In my case I am the only person and none of my family is accompanying me. I am now feeling what if I had entered wrong details while completing the EE application.

dravidmsk

May 28, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
AOR Received.
26-01-2020
Hi, should all fields be entered in my native language or just the Names? I have filled and signed one for English just now.
Only names in native language rest in English. A point to be noted: I have uploaded both english/native language forms.

Vinnie123

May 15, 2020
Hey Vinnie, are you accompanying anyone with you? In my case I am the only person and none of my family is accompanying me. I am now feeling what if I had entered wrong details while completing the EE application.
I am single applicant. I know how you feel. I consistently check my submitted document too. Every since I ve seeing ppl got copr in jan but I don't. It makes me nervous.

Reactions: Rakshiruby

Rakshiruby

Star Member
Nov 25, 2019
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
12-11-2019
AOR Received.
07-01-2020
Med's Done....
24-01-2020
I am single applicant. I know how you feel. I consistently check my submitted document too. Every since I ve seeing ppl got copr in jan but I don't. It makes me nervous.
Yeah! I hope everything goes on well for you too. Fingers crossed.

Reactions: Vinnie123

LaksHari

Star Member
May 28, 2020
Hi all,
AOR: jan 20
Stream : FSW- Outland
I raised another webform specifically for criminality and security and got the below email within two days.
You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:
· Your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,
· The eligibility review is complete.
· The security background verifications are valid.
· The criminal background verifications are valid.
· The medical examination results on file are valid.
Furthermore, due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruptions caused by COVID-19 may not be reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Are they sending PPR or COPR to any outland guys now? Timeline is 74% with 48 days remaining.
Thanks.

Last edited:
Reactions: Artim9960

Rakshiruby

Star Member
Nov 25, 2019
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
12-11-2019
AOR Received.
07-01-2020
Med's Done....
24-01-2020
Hi all,
I raised another webform specifically for criminality and security and got the below email within two days.
You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:
· Your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,
Furthermore, due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruptions caused by COVID-19 may not be reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Does anyone have any idea how long they will take to approve the application, given that all the criteria is met as of now. Time is 74% with 48 days remaining.
Thanks.
Most of us with Jan AOR, FSW-O are all on the same page. Hang in there!!

karma0512

Star Member
Jan 4, 2020
Hi all,

Does anyone have any idea how long they will take to approve the application, given that all the criteria is met as of now. Time is 74% with 48 days remaining.
Thanks.
does your IRCC portal also reflect the status returned by the Webform? Just curious, because I can't decide if I should be raising a Webform if they provide the same result that is shown on the portal.

LaksHari

Star Member
May 28, 2020
does your IRCC portal also reflect the status returned by the Webform? Just curious, because I can't decide if I should be raising a Webform if they provide the same result that is shown on the portal.
No, the portal is showing eligibility is being reviewed and background check is being processed.
Webform reply indicates eligibility and background check is completed.

I read in one of the previous replies that only after COPR is issued the status will change in the portal. Im not entirely sure about it though.

karma0512

Star Member
Jan 4, 2020
No, the portal is showing eligibility is being reviewed and background check is being processed.
Webform reply indicates eligibility and background check is completed.

I read in one of the previous replies that only after COPR is issued the status will change in the portal. Im not entirely sure about it though.
okay, thank you :) My AOR is 21st Jan and my application doesn't seem to have moved forward at all. Hope to see something positive soon.

Armanmeetsingh0039

Aug 2, 2019
Hello everyone

I received a webform reply on may 29th and it mentioned that a decision has been made on my application. Responsible visa office will reach out with that decision. How much time should I expect to wait before they reach out to me?

thank you