+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> January 2020 AOR <<<***

kalparkz

May 29, 2020
Hi guys, I raised a web form on 26th May and got a reply today.

• Your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa, Ontario.
  • The responsible office reviewed the eligibility requirements. We may contact you if additional information is required.
· The security background verification is currently valid.

· The criminal background verification is currently valid.

It doesn't say eligibility passed or valid. Does this mean anything or does 'reviewed ' imply it has passed?

My timeline.
FSW - Outland
AOR - 8 Jan
MEP - 28 Jan
Biometrics requested on 28 Jan
Biometrics provided on 3rd Feb
GU on 13 May
Web form raised on 26th May and received reply on 29th May.

Thank you! Hope y'all don't find I am spamming or something.

Reactions: Rakshiruby

pemyrie

May 15, 2009
Hi guys, I raised a web form on 26th May and got a reply today.

• Your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa, Ontario.
  • The responsible office reviewed the eligibility requirements. We may contact you if additional information is required.
· The security background verification is currently valid.

· The criminal background verification is currently valid.

It doesn't say eligibility passed or valid. Does this mean anything or does 'reviewed ' imply it has passed?

My timeline.
FSW - Outland
AOR - 8 Jan
MEP - 28 Jan
Biometrics requested on 28 Jan
Biometrics provided on 3rd Feb
GU on 13 May
Web form raised on 26th May and received reply on 29th May.

Thank you! Hope y'all don't find I am spamming or something.
People have been getting that message when all the stages are passed. It's just a waiting game.until.ppr is issued or copr if you're already in Canada.

Fanadian

Apr 22, 2019
Hello All,

I have been a silent observer so far. I have received my virtual COPR today. Thought I would post the final result timeline.

CEC- Inland
Visa office- Edmonton
# of applicants- 2

My timeline
ITA- Nov 11, 2019
AOR- Jan 03,2020
Biometrics- Feb 10, 2020
Medical Passed- Feb 27, 2020. (My medical expired, so had to re-do them)
Eligibility & Background check- April 30, 2020
COPR - May 27, 2020.

I recieved an email containing virtual COPR asking for 2 photographs and to mail the COPR letter along. Seems like they are no longer issuing PPRs as someone mentioned before. The letter clearly states that we have about 1 year to do this due to offices being shut down.

I wish all those waiting for their PR good luck. Cheers!
Hey Congratulations my friend, I am exactly the same situation as you except that I am under FSW, and I had to have my medical exam re-done, but the status shows "you don't need a medical exam unless we tell you to do so", I am wondering if your medical status presents the same thing after you re-do exam? many thanks!

TrevorH

May 29, 2020
Hi guys! I still haven't received any Ghost Updates yet... I check my account religiously everyday, so I shouldn't have missed any. Should I be concerned? Any advice would be appreciated. :)

AOR: Jan 28
Medical: Feb 11
Biometrics: Feb 25
CEC - Inland

capriram

Star Member
Oct 14, 2019
Hi, could someone pls tell me what "Kit, application forms" means? I can see that in my GCMS notes the same has been requested for under Outgoing and Incoming Correspondence. However, I haven't received any such request yet. Grateful for any help in understanding this. Thanks.

Dinesh_1583

Jan 5, 2019
Raised a webform 5 days ago i am got a general response from CIC:

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruptions caused by COVID-19 may not be reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future request.

I check my profile every single day and still not GU.

ITA - 08 Jan
AOR - 18 JAN
MEP - 03 Feb
Biometrics - 04 Feb

Progress bar - 49 days = 73%

Janaor2020

May 23, 2020
Raised a webform 5 days ago i am got a general response from CIC:

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruptions caused by COVID-19 may not be reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future request.

I check my profile every single day and still not GU.

ITA - 08 Jan
AOR - 18 JAN
MEP - 03 Feb
Biometrics - 04 Feb

Progress bar - 49 days = 73%
I have same Status as you. Can you please tell me your visa office ?

aruncrazy1

Apr 26, 2020
Just got our second ghost update tonight. No visable change on the status. Submitted Webform.

CEC Inland with a common law spouse, AOR Jan 18, Edmonton Office.
I too have similar profile like yours with AOR around same time... I too received my second ghost update yesterday.... I see lot of CEC applicants around the same AOR in Edmonton are getting ghost updates..... As PPR's are issued in batches, our set of profiles might have moved to the next stage... We might need to wait for third ghost update, which is the sign for PPR coming soon....

Kamalgill123

Star Member
May 19, 2020
I too have similar profile like yours with AOR around same time... I too received my second ghost update yesterday.... I see lot of CEC applicants around the same AOR in Edmonton are getting ghost updates..... As PPR's are issued in batches, our set of profiles might have moved to the next stage... We might need to wait for third ghost update, which is the sign for PPR coming soon....
Is your vo still Edmonton because for most of cec applicants VO was changed from Edmonton to Ottawa

Rmv.18

Star Member
Jun 11, 2019
Hello All,

I have been a silent observer so far. I have received my virtual COPR today. Thought I would post the final result timeline.

CEC- Inland
Visa office- Edmonton
# of applicants- 2

My timeline
ITA- Nov 11, 2019
AOR- Jan 03,2020
Biometrics- Feb 10, 2020
Medical Passed- Feb 27, 2020. (My medical expired, so had to re-do them)
Eligibility & Background check- April 30, 2020
COPR - May 27, 2020.

I recieved an email containing virtual COPR asking for 2 photographs and to mail the COPR letter along. Seems like they are no longer issuing PPRs as someone mentioned before. The letter clearly states that we have about 1 year to do this due to offices being shut down.

I wish all those waiting for their PR good luck. Cheers!
You have 1 year time to send the CoPR along with the photographs?