Libya
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney VS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
Hi guys! I still haven't received any Ghost Updates yet... I check my account religiously everyday, so I shouldn't have missed any. Should I be concerned? Any advice would be appreciated. :)

AOR: Jan 28
Medical: Feb 11
Biometrics: Feb 25
CEC - Inland
MY AOR is 30 Jan. I also have not received any GU but when I raised a web for I received the following:
Eligibility: Met
Criminality: Met
Security: not yet initiated.
My VO is Sydney, NS.

So, there is nothing to worry about and good luck.

Saleh Almstiri

Star Member
Oct 15, 2019
Libya
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney VS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
Raised a webform 5 days ago i am got a general response from CIC:

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruptions caused by COVID-19 may not be reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future request.

I check my profile every single day and still not GU.

ITA - 08 Jan
AOR - 18 JAN
MEP - 03 Feb
Biometrics - 04 Feb

Progress bar - 49 days = 73%
I am sure your web form was general. You have to ask specific questions like your what is your processing office and the status of your eligibility, security, and criminality checks.
Otherwise, they would give a general answer. Correct me if I am wrong.
Thanks

Tanglechuu

Star Member
Jan 24, 2020
I am sure your web form was general. You have to ask specific questions like your what is your processing office and the status of your eligibility, security, and criminality checks.
Otherwise, they would give a general answer. Correct me if I am wrong.
Thanks
I have asked two web forms, both very specific questions, and only received detailed response on one. In the other they did the generic response. You have to ask specific questions to get a specific answer but asking specific questions doesn't guarantee an answer. It depends on who is responding.

sleektee

May 14, 2020
Hi everyone. Need advice. My wife's international passport expires in October. Is this going to affect anything while we wait for PR?
AOR - Jan 11

Saleh Almstiri

Star Member
Oct 15, 2019
Libya
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney VS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
Hi everyone. Need advice. My wife's international passport expires in October. Is this going to affect anything while we wait for PR?
AOR - Jan 11
Why do not you renew her passport now and give IRCC the details of the new one so that you make sure there are no delays.

Armanmeetsingh0039

Aug 2, 2019
I raised a webform regarding eligibility criminality and background,

The reply I got was " We have verified the information you provided and can confirm that a decision has been made on the application. Rest assured that the responsible office will contact you by mail or email to provide you with that decision. "

Is this a good sign?

pemyrie

May 15, 2009

The reply I got was " We have verified the information you provided and can confirm that a decision has been made on the application. Rest assured that the responsible office will contact you by mail or email to provide you with that decision. "

Is this a good sign?
Very good- keep checking your mailbox/portal for your approval email.

vincan97

Star Member
Feb 23, 2020

Is this a good sign?
What is your AOR and stream please

vincan97

Star Member
Feb 23, 2020
Raising a web form to inquire file status have any adverse affect on the file??? My agent advised me, we cannot to raise it till 6 months completed. Please shed some light.

anaana

May 30, 2020
Hi,

I just received my gcms notes and it says that my eligibility is under review because my noc job code is not consistent with my job description even though I found the closest match to my actual job. What can I do? I'm very concerned that they will refuse my application over this. The first officer deducted all my foreign work points because of this. Should I call them? What would be a good number to call? Did anyone have a similar situation and in the end they ended up passing eligibility?

dayocanny

Nov 17, 2019
Hi,

I just received my gcms notes and it says that my eligibility is under review because my noc job code is not consistent with my job description even though I found the closest match to my actual job. What can I do? I'm very concerned that they will refuse my application over this. The first officer deducted all my foreign work points because of this. Should I call them? What would be a good number to call? Did anyone have a similar situation and in the end they ended up passing eligibility?
i think you should get another reference letter and upload.