+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> January 2020 AOR <<<***

venkatesh jalubula

Star Member
Mar 10, 2016
AOR Jan 27, Inland

My updated status

• Your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa (CPC-O), Ontario.
· The responsible office has not verified the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,

• Once the verification process begins, you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is in process.

venkatesh jalubula

Star Member
Mar 10, 2016
AOR Jan 27, Inland, I am from Edmonton

My updated status

• Your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa (CPC-O), Ontario.
· The responsible office has not verified the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,

• Once the verification process begins, you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.

pemyrie

May 15, 2009
It's such an exciting time where we can see where Jan 2020 AORs are being sent approval emails. A lot of us (myself included) seem to be stuck on Security-not started at Sydney, NS. Butttttt, let us all hope that our security reviews are being done in the background.
Congrats to all who received PR. Wohoooooo!!!!

Hope2021

Apr 22, 2020
Hi Everyone ,

I received Vitrual COPR today and it states that "If you have a Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR) document in-hand, please send it along with one photo that meets our photo specifications to the address listed above. Please ensure that you write your unique client identifier (UCI) and name on the back of the photo. If your address has changed, please provide us with your current address. "

My query is

In order to apply for PR card ,

1. Should i just keep COPR letter with 2 photo graphs and send it VO office . or should i fill any application along with that ?

2. Also in COPR letter my residential address is incorrect . Therefore i would like to know whether i need to keep additional letter with current residential address or should i update in web form or by any means ?

Appreciate your inputs guys !
Congrats. Please what is your screen shows in your account (e.g. background, decision?

pemyrie

May 15, 2009
Well, it has to be so.ething positive but no one can tell you what it.means. as I said, keep checking your profile and emails and if you haven't seen anything change after a week just send a webform.

ChiefOd

Nov 4, 2019
Well, it has to be so.ething positive but no one can tell you what it.means. as I said, keep checking your profile and emails and if you haven't seen anything change after a week just send a webform.
Okay, very clear now. Many thanks for this

raamin

May 14, 2020
May 29th
  • The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirementsunder the immigration program for which you have applied,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • The background verifications are in process.

The Edmonton office is so slow. I was told criminality is valid last month, now they say it's in progress. I also asked where my application is currently being processed which they didn't answer.

April 30th
  • The Case Processing Center in Edmonton, Alberta, is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirementsunder the immigration program for which you have applied,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • The background verifications are currently in process.
  • The security verifications are not in process yet.
  • The criminality verifications are currently valid.
March 30th
  • The eligibility has not been initiated.
AOR : 29th Jan - CEC
CPC : Edmonton

Last edited: