Sydney VS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
AOR 17th JAN FSW-O
GU on 20th May
raised web form this monday, an got this reply today
We verified the information on file and can confirm that:

• The background verifications are currently valid.
  • The security background verification is currently valid.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
Congrats!
YOu should receive your PR soon

Reactions: Amatsukami

vincan97

Star Member
Feb 23, 2020
Hi Everyone ,

I received Vitrual COPR today and it states that "If you have a Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR) document in-hand, please send it along with one photo that meets our photo specifications to the address listed above. Please ensure that you write your unique client identifier (UCI) and name on the back of the photo. If your address has changed, please provide us with your current address. "

My query is

In order to apply for PR card ,

1. Should i just keep COPR letter with 2 photo graphs and send it VO office . or should i fill any application along with that ?

2. Also in COPR letter my residential address is incorrect . Therefore i would like to know whether i need to keep additional letter with current residential address or should i update in web form or by any means ?

Appreciate your inputs guys !
AOR? Stream?

Reactions: mahi01237

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hi All,

I have received ITA in November last year and AOR in January 2020. Submitted my profile but I have a very complex work experience that includes part times and internships alongside the full-time experience. The complexity is with the different hours of job I took up each month as a research assistant at a University. I am concerned if I may have miscalculated and my CRS might not match the CRS when ITA was received.

As of today without a part-time job, I have more than 3 years of experience. Can I submit the latest letter from the current employer to make things easier? Would this help or is there any other possibility? I am nervous. Thanks in advance.
There's isn't much anyone can say. If you miscounted your hours and didn't qualify and IRCC notices it, you can expect your app to be refused. There is no point in submitting anything now unless IRCC asks.

Janaor2020

May 23, 2020
Hello, any CEC applicant with edmonton VO here got any update ? My aor is 18 jan,2020. No ghost update, raise webform month ago, got a standard reply, nothing was mention (eligibility, criminality, Secuirty)in it. What to do ?
some of the applicant here with VO sydney start getting COPR ( Congratulations to them)
What about edmonton VO ?
any guess ?

PavitraArora

Star Member
Apr 16, 2019
Hello, any CEC applicant with edmonton VO here got any update ? My aor is 18 jan,2020. No ghost update, raise webform month ago, got a standard reply, nothing was mention (eligibility, criminality, Secuirty)in it. What to do ?
some of the applicant here with VO sydney start getting COPR ( Congratulations to them)
What about edmonton VO ?
any guess ?
Mine was with Edmonton VO for the first four month of the processing , nothing changed. Now was advised in response to the webform request that application is with Ottawa. Not sure if Ottawa will be processing or they will be sending it to some other VO.
timeline = 69% .

LaksHari

Star Member
May 28, 2020
I am also confused by the background verifications. In my response they didn't mention eligibility at all but specifically mentioned the background verifications being valid while security and criminality are not started. You have the opposite where you have eligibility and background listed.

It seems web form responses can be vague sometimes...
In my web form I particularly asked for eligibility and background. May be that's the reason. What did you ask for in your webform?

dravidmsk

May 28, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
AOR Received.
26-01-2020
There's isn't much anyone can say. If you miscounted your hours and didn't qualify and IRCC notices it, you can expect your app to be refused. There is no point in submitting anything now unless IRCC asks.
Hi, thanks for the reply. But, I also have other experiences that I did not submit since the team I worked with does not exist anymore. All I have is a letter that states that I worked on a particular project but no specific details on it such as the hours or the wages.

Janaor2020

May 23, 2020
Mine was with Edmonton VO for the first four month of the processing , nothing changed. Now was advised in response to the webform request that application is with Ottawa. Not sure if Ottawa will be processing or they will be sending it to some other VO.
timeline = 69% .
What is your aor date ? Are you CEC ?

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hi, thanks for the reply. But, I also have other experiences that I did not submit since the team I worked with does not exist anymore. All I have is a letter that states that I worked on a particular project but no specific details on it such as the hours or the wages.
Either you met the requirements when you applied or your didn't. IRCC isn't going to accept new work experience that you didn't declare in your app.

Reactions: dravidmsk

Saleh Almstiri

Star Member
Oct 15, 2019
Libya
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney VS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
Hi All,

I have received ITA in November last year and AOR in January 2020. Submitted my profile but I have a very complex work experience that includes part times and internships alongside the full-time experience. The complexity is with the different hours of job I took up each month as a research assistant at a University. I am concerned if I may have miscalculated and my CRS might not match the CRS when ITA was received.

As of today without a part-time job, I have more than 3 years of experience. Can I submit the latest letter from the current employer to make things easier? Would this help or is there any other possibility? I am nervous. Thanks in advance.
There is not much you can do now. However, if they wanted to drop your application for this reason, they would have done it earlier.

Reactions: dravidmsk

Tanglechuu

Star Member
Jan 24, 2020
In my web form I particularly asked for eligibility and background. May be that's the reason. What did you ask for in your webform?
I asked for eligibility, security, and criminality. If on mine they meant eligibility I'd be very happy, but I heard usually the criminal check is before eligibility and that's not started.