17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi
I received a ADR for SM8683 for a court or police report, can anyone help me understand what that is for. My police certificate had no live trace, only minor cautions over 10 years ago when I was in my younger days, I called ACRO and they said they have been stepped down, so dont need a report...unless I want to apply for Subject access which is for personal use only not immigration...can you help @legalfalcon
If you were charged then you will have to file a report that the charges have been dropped. It will depend on the country you are from, the charge and whether it was an indictable one under the Canadian Criminal Code.

intelligent_zombie

Mar 26, 2020
British Columbia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia (CIO)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
07-11-2019
AOR Received.
09-01-2020
Med's Done....
28-01-2020
If you were charged then you will have to file a report that the charges have been dropped. It will depend on the country you are from, the charge and whether it was an indictable one under the Canadian Criminal Code.
I called ACRO and they said a subject access is not for immigration and only intended for personal use. Will i have to contact my local police station and ask them for a report? I am confused. Surely if a police certificate comes back no live trace, then that means no convictions are outstanding.? Can i write a LOE and explain that?

Ree89

Star Member
Apr 3, 2020
Trinidad
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
Hi all,

Sent a web form and received the following re

We verified the information on file and can confirm that:

• The background verifications are currently valid.
  • The security background verification is currently valid.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
  • Your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa, Ontario.
While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
I called ACRO and they said a subject access is not for immigration and only intended for personal use. Will i have to contact my local police station and ask them for a report? I am confused. Surely if a police certificate comes back no live trace, then that means no convictions are outstanding.? Can i write a LOE and explain that?
You sure can. Since I am not privy to your documents or the entire case, I cannot comment more.

intelligent_zombie

Mar 26, 2020
British Columbia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
07-11-2019
AOR Received.
09-01-2020
Med's Done....
28-01-2020
You sure can. Since I am not privy to your documents or the entire case, I cannot comment more.
Is there any way i can go around this. ACRO are not helpful by saying i don't need a certificate, but if all is needed is a letter from my local police, i can ask for that. My father in law is a Police officer in UK and he is unsure why they are asking for this.

NivedhithaCibi

Jul 22, 2019
Surrey
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-09-2021
Passport Req..
03-03-2022
LANDED..........
25-08-2022
Hi , I got this reply for my web form (FSW - O ) AOR Feb 17th does this mean Eligibility is valid and security and criminal not started?

You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:

• The responsible office verified the eligibility requirementsunder the immigration program for which you have applied,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
· The security background verification has not been initiated.

• The criminal background verification has not been initiated.

raindropcreature

Feb 25, 2020
Hi , I got this reply for my web form (FSW - O ) AOR Feb 17th does this mean Eligibility is valid and security and criminal not started?

You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:

• The responsible office verified the eligibility requirementsunder the immigration program for which you have applied,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
· The security background verification has not been initiated.

• The criminal background verification has not been initiated.
I got a reply with the same wording regarding eligibility as well! Does anyone know if this means our eligibility has passed for sure?

intelligent_zombie

Mar 26, 2020
British Columbia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
07-11-2019
AOR Received.
09-01-2020
Med's Done....
28-01-2020
@legalfalcon can i send you a PM? to show you my request letter?
This is what is asking.
 Court record / Police report: Provide an original police report or court records This must be received at this office by: 2020/06/18
Please upload

silverlinings

Star Member
Mar 12, 2020
Hi all,

Sent a web form and received the following re

We verified the information on file and can confirm that:

• The background verifications are currently valid.
  • The security background verification is currently valid.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
  • Your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa, Ontario.
While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Looks like my response. No mention of whether eligibility is under review /initiated or not. So nerve wrecking. My guess is it’s being processed

Reactions: Ree89

Ree89

Star Member
Apr 3, 2020
Trinidad
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
Looks like my response. No mention of whether eligibility is under review /initiated or not. So nerve wrecking. My guess is it’s being processed
I think so as well. I guess I’m just happy to know that it’s moving along somewhat and not just sitting on someone’s desk. I already ordered GCMS notes today so hopefully that gives me a more detailed answer because the wait is nerve wrecking

Romain87

May 9, 2020
I think so as well. I guess I’m just happy to know that it’s moving along somewhat and not just sitting on someone’s desk. I already ordered GCMS notes today so hopefully that gives me a more detailed answer because the wait is nerve wrecking
I though to order my notes but it takes few weeks ... I hope to receive the final decision before lol

vinegarandsalt

Star Member
Oct 15, 2019
Hey,

I don’t know at which VO my file is being processed at. So, I raised a webform to Paris VO and I got a reply from CPC-CTD Ottawa. Does this mean my file is at cpc ottawa? outland fsw here with Jan 11 AOR.

Thanks,

Last edited:

Kayoe

Star Member
May 14, 2020
Hey,

I don’t know at which VO my file is being processed at. So, I raised a webform to Paris VO and I got a reply from CPC-CTD Ottawa. Does this mean my file is at cpc ottawa? outland fsw here with Jan 11 AOR.

Thanks,
@vinegarandsalt...... obviously, for Ottawa to reply, it means that's your VO.

How did it about the POF issue for you? You know about getting ita last year and submitting after January 1 after the upward review. Any issues??

vinegarandsalt

Star Member
Oct 15, 2019
@vinegarandsalt...... obviously, for Ottawa to reply, it means that's your VO.

How did it about the POF issue for you? You know about getting ita last year and submitting after January 1 after the upward review. Any issues??
hey Kayoe! good memory ;) no issues yet. That s why i ve been trying to know my eligibility status through webforms, but all I got was "in queue for review by an officer" response. my progress bar is at %72. I'll raise another webform in a couple of weeks.