Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Mine is cpc edmonton cec aor 13 jan same status as yours no update
Called then and web form filled said same thing criminality under process eligibility not started since then
Gcms ordered on 29 april and have not received yet
it takes about a month to receive the gcms, unless an extension is taken you should receive the file by the end of this month

aruncrazy1

Apr 26, 2020
Hi, based on what I've read on the immitracker, most of the people who got the results of their PR applications during this pandemic received CoPR instead of PPR (inland applicants).
Interesting! But are you sure inland applications are getting COPR directly without PPR email or PR Visa stamping? Could you please check and confirm on it if possible?

manpreetsingh8950

Sep 17, 2019
@pemyrie

I got the below reply from webform:

current status of your permanent residence application.

• Your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa, Ontario.
  • The responsible office reviewed the eligibility requirements under the class for which you have applied. You can expect to be contacted if additional information is necessary.
· The security background verification is currently valid.

• The criminal background verification is currently valid.

AOR. - JAN 3
Med passed - jan 22
BIL - 22 jan
Bio completed - 28 jan
RPRF requested - 6 Feb
RPRF paid - 7 feb
ADR changed to Reviewing - around 15-17 feb
ADR status changed to NA - May 11

What to expect now?

pemyrie

May 15, 2009
@pemyrie

I got the below reply from webform:

current status of your permanent residence application.

• Your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa, Ontario.
  • The responsible office reviewed the eligibility requirements under the class for which you have applied. You can expect to be contacted if additional information is necessary.
· The security background verification is currently valid.

• The criminal background verification is currently valid.

AOR. - JAN 3
Med passed - jan 22
BIL - 22 jan
Bio completed - 28 jan
RPRF requested - 6 Feb
RPRF paid - 7 feb
ADR changed to Reviewing - around 15-17 feb
ADR status changed to NA - May 11

What to expect now?
@[B]manpreetsingh8950[/B] based on similar posts that have been put in this group it seems as if your eligibility and other stages have been passed/are valid. @GG12345 , what do you think?
and with Covid , all we can do is continue to wait BUT to me this means you can breathe a little easier.

GG12345

Sep 27, 2019
In one of my employment letter shows August 2019 to December 2019.

Is it ok? Or CIC will reject it due to the exact date is missing. Say 19 August to 17 December 2019.
Are you claiming for any points for an Offer letter? The response will be based on your answer 'yes' or 'no'

-When someone claims for the job offer points, offer letter must reflect that employment is full-time, continuous and most important, it should say- employment will be valid for at least 1 year after PR is granted.

-When someone does not claim for job offer but still attach the job letter as a supporting letter, that won't be issue. IRCC only validate the supported documents against the claimed points. IRCC need an employment reference/work Exp. letter not the actual job offer. As long as employment reference/work exp. letter shows employment history/dates, hours of work per week, hour rate or salary & job duties etc, that will be fine. The employment history/dates should match with what has provided at the time of PR application submission. If not, it's applicant's duty to produce the correct letter & share with IRCC. OR submit a web-form to provide information that will help officer during review.

Last edited:

GG12345

Sep 27, 2019
@[B]manpreetsingh8950[/B] based on similar posts that have been put in this group it seems as if your eligibility and other stages have been passed/are valid. @GG12345 , what do you think?
and with Covid , all we can do is continue to wait BUT to me this means you can breathe a little easier.
If security is valid that indicates application is almost done. No steps have left but it's not considered 100% complete until it's marked as approved. I've read on other forums that many applicants found all the phases complete or even application approved in Feb/Mar/Apr but still COPR or PPR is not received. This includes CEC. We cannot really predict IRCC's plan-lol... They might start sending COPR in batches (few received as per Oct AOR thread). Or Once things are started getting better, passports will be requested for the stamps. Let's see.

May 15, 2020
Are you claiming for any points for an Offer letter? The response will be based on your answer 'yes' or 'no'

-When someone claims for the job offer points, offer letter must reflect that employment is full-time, continuous and most important, it should say- employment will be valid for at least 1 year after PR is granted.

-When someone does not claim for job offer but still attach the job letter as a supporting letter, that won't be issue. IRCC only validate the supported documents against the claimed points. IRCC need an employment reference/work Exp. letter not the actual job offer. As long as employment reference/work exp. letter shows employment history/dates, hours of work per week, hour rate or salary & job duties etc, that will be fine. The employment history/dates should match with what has provided at the time of PR application submission. If not, it's applicant's duty to produce the correct letter & share with IRCC. OR submit a web-form to provide information that will help officer during review.
I am not talking about job offer letter. I am talking about my job experience. I am showing 1 year of foreign job experience with two different company. One company letter shows day, month, year to day, month, year.
Anothe company letter shows month, year to month, year. So I am asking is it enough for the CIC or I have to have a letter from them that shows day, month,year to day,month,year.

Last edited:

GG12345

Sep 27, 2019
I am not talking about job offer letter. I am talking about my job experience. I am showing 1 year of foreign job experience with two different company. One company letter shows day, month, year to day, month, year.
Anothe company letter shows month, year to month, year. So I am asking is it enough for the CIC or I have to have a letter from them that shows day, month,year to day,month,year.
I guess answer lies in last 2 sentences of my response. up to you to chose which works best for you

Canmah

Star Member
Nov 29, 2019
In one of my employment letter shows August 2019 to December 2019.

Is it ok? Or CIC will reject it due to the exact date is missing. Say 19 August to 17 December 2019.

It depends on the officer .....As you have already submitted the application ... I suggest you either wait (and leave file to officer's decision) or proactively upload CORRECTED reference letter via webform (leaving no loopholes).

I would have uploaded corrected reference letter.

sanode

Star Member
May 3, 2017
April 18th:
eligibility: not started
security background: not started
criminal background: in process

May 18th:

AOR. - JAN 31
Med passed - Feb 12
BIL - Feb 18

CPC - Edmonton. I hope they speed up. My progress bar is at 60%. Do you guys think I should get gcms notes?

Last edited:
Reactions: guruguru1989

Aman1390

Dec 13, 2019
April 18th:

May 18th:

AOR. - JAN 31
Med passed - Feb 12
BIL - Feb 18

CPC - Edmonton. I hope they speed up. My progress bar is at 60%. Do you guys think I should get gcms notes?
mine is 70% cpc edmonton same status criminality going on nothing else started i ordered gcms on april 30

Airaelli02

Star Member
Feb 18, 2018
April 18th:

May 18th:

AOR. - JAN 31
Med passed - Feb 12
BIL - Feb 18

Hi, what's your stream? My progress bar is at 60% too, AOR Jan 30, PNP inland. The status of my application based on the webform and client service - medical, eligibility and criminality are passed, only security has not been initiated. VO is at CPC Ottawa. They transferred my file from Sydney