+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> January 2020 AOR <<<***

Jan 30, 2020
1-888-242-2100. It will have a long talk abt covid-19 and generic info. Until it asks you to choose the number according to your inquiry. Just press 2110. The waiting time should be 30+ minutes. Be patient. Good luck
Hi What is the number to be dialled for PNP applicant , can you pls guide

Rakshiruby

Star Member
Nov 25, 2019
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
12-11-2019
AOR Received.
07-01-2020
Med's Done....
24-01-2020
Hi What is the number to be dialled for PNP applicant , can you pls guide
I stay in the USA and tried the number given but it did not go through and said to check the number again?

intelligent_zombie

Mar 26, 2020
British Columbia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia (CIO)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
07-11-2019
AOR Received.
09-01-2020
Med's Done....
28-01-2020
Does anyone know which permit I need to extend? I am here on a LMIA with my wife and children, it runs out in July. Do I apply for a BOWP or BCPNP and my employer pay the compliance fee? Help @legalfalcon do you know....thanks

Aman1390

Dec 13, 2019
April 30th

March 30th

AOR : 29th Jan - CEC
CPC : Edmonton

I think Edmonton office is actually working, but maybe a bit slower.
Ordered GCMS notes on 25th April - not yet received.
Mine is cpc edmonton cec aor 13 jan same status as yours no update
Called then and web form filled said same thing criminality under process eligibility not started since then
Gcms ordered on 29 april and have not received yet

Aman1390

Dec 13, 2019
Looking at the recent few posts..Guys, whoever received AORs sometime end of Jan or early Feb-- Just stay tuned, guys!! No need to worry about application progress. You've got this ! As I mentioned in my one of previous posts, early Jan or Dec AORs have started seeing update on their eligibility review, BG and even for security now. You can navigate to the previous pages and see that.

So, If you are wondering why your application is progressing slow or think specific VO is slower, just wait until end of May or early June. Most of you will start seeing the updates you wanted or some movement. Couple of Jan end AORs might have seen Eligibility review pass/valid update which does not mean other applications are processing slow. It make sense to expect some kind of updates after 90-100 days passed post MEP.
But mine is 13 jan aor i have not seen any update since

GG12345

Sep 27, 2019
Does anyone know which permit I need to extend? I am here on a LMIA with my wife and children, it runs out in July. Do I apply for a BOWP or BCPNP and my employer pay the compliance fee? Help @legalfalcon do you know....thanks
One of the choices you will have to make (Both options cannot be used same time):
[1] Apply BOWP if PR is already in process & you have valid status on a work permit that is due to expire within the next 4 months. If R10 and/or eligibility is passed, generally BOWP should be approved.
[2] LMIA is valid only for 6 months & during that period, employer must file the WP. If you already have a new LMIA, Employer can file a new WP. Otherwise new LMIA is needed. That can take 10 days to few weeks for LMIA followed by ~3 months for WP. Positive LMIA is must.

Option [1] is quite simple but gives you 1 year open work permit. Once PR is granted, BOWP is invalid anyway.
Option [2] gives 1+ years closed work permit. For some reason if PR gets rejected ( Just saying as an example), one can claim 50 points for job offer on next PR application.

GG12345

Sep 27, 2019
But mine is 13 jan aor i have not seen any update since
If you mean no Update on the profile? The profile update are useless bdw. Only thing one will know application is being handled by seeing GU /status update. And some of the applicants don't get to see also.

Aman1390

Dec 13, 2019
If you mean no Update on the profile? The profile update are useless bdw. Only thing one will know application is being handled by seeing GU /status update. And some of the applicants don't get to see also.
I always check my account 5 times a day there is no ghost update as well

GG12345

Sep 27, 2019
I always check my account 5 times a day there is no ghost update as well
Not everyone gets GU. May be you are crashing their website checking 5 times a day. lol. Sorry, just joking.
I can understand It's annoying that some don't get to see eligibility review has started on time. Did you call IRCC earlier? See if you can call them if it's not already been more than 2 weeks from the last web-form.

Aman1390

Dec 13, 2019
Not everyone gets GU. May be you are crashing their website checking 5 times a day. lol. Sorry, just joking.
I can understand It's annoying that some don't get to see eligibility review has started on time. Did you call IRCC earlier? See if you can call them if it's not already been more than 2 weeks from the last web-form.
I guess logging in account will not impact anything
I called them 3 weeks ago and at that time there was criminality going on and eligibility not initiated
I guess cpc edmonton is very slow specially for the cec applicants

Airaelli02

Star Member
Feb 18, 2018
Hi, based on what I've read on the immitracker, most of the people who got the results of their PR applications during this pandemic received CoPR instead of PPR (inland applicants).

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
If you have filed your PR application and it has passed the R1, then you should apply for BOWP. It will give you an advantage to work for any employer as it is a open work permit.

Seehttps://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/work-canada/extend-permit/bridging-open-work-permit.html

FoodGatherer

Star Member
Dec 6, 2019
Do you guys know if BOWP is approved in 2 months or less due to COVID 19? I am aware that the Temporary work permit is issued quickly due to pandemic.

pemyrie

May 15, 2009
Do you guys know if BOWP is approved in 2 months or less due to COVID 19? I am aware that the Temporary work permit is issued quickly due to pandemic.
I dont know of any special concessions for that. I applied for my bowp Feb 13th and got approved May 8th.