kim123

Jan 24, 2020
Some movement for me today.

CEC Outland
AOR: Jan 24th
MEP: Feb 10th
Biometrics submitted & updated: Feb 16th

First ghost update: Today
Logged in and saw 'Application Updated', but no change to any status on the application. When I logged out and logged back in, it went back to 'Submitted'. Standard update.
(Background check still continues to read We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.)

I've been thinking of everyone who is going through this process. I hope we all get the news we are after, sending my best wishes to you all. :)

kichoooo22

Star Member
Sep 4, 2019
Response to webform received today.
AOR Jan 10th.
Medical Jan 28th.
Your application meets the eligibility requirements.
The security background verification has not been initiated.
The criminal background verification is currently valid.
Your application is currently being processed at the (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia

avn2992

Aug 30, 2019
Ontario
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-08-2019
Hello guys,
AOR Jan 19, 2020
I got the reply for webform i submitted:

• The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirementsunder the immigration program for which you have applied,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • The background/criminality verifications are currently valid.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
VIsa office Nova scotia, sydney.

Any other individual who received same reply, did you get any update after this?

taranveer14

Dec 15, 2019
Got ADR on 28th April
submitted on 30th April
Review of additional documents changed to 'not applicable' again. Is it a ghost update or something?

arbu45

Star Member
Oct 1, 2019
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-01-2020
Have submitted request for GCMS notes.
Fingers crossed

Reactions: Wotsit

@dasha0609

Star Member
Aug 24, 2019
Hi guys, I have (maybe) a stupid question.
When you say "your visa center" I do get that it depends where you apply from. But do all applications get processed in Canada or in the country you are applying from?I am so confused.

gauri24

Star Member
Sep 28, 2019
I did ask about my eligibility, security and criminality. But this is what I got.
My Aor is 24 dec and I got same response as yours..I specifically asked for eligibility..bt they did not mentioned anything abt Eligibility

Haydi

Star Member
Apr 2, 2020
My Aor is 24 dec and I got same response as yours..I specifically asked for eligibility..bt they did not mentioned anything abt Eligibility
I think different agents use different terminology when replying to our web forms. Hopefully this means our eligibility is passed. Fingers crossed,

GG12345

Sep 27, 2019
Some movement for me today.

CEC Outland
AOR: Jan 24th
MEP: Feb 10th
Biometrics submitted & updated: Feb 16th

First ghost update: Today
Logged in and saw 'Application Updated', but no change to any status on the application. When I logged out and logged back in, it went back to 'Submitted'. Standard update.
(Background check still continues to read We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.)

I've been thinking of everyone who is going through this process. I hope we all get the news we are after, sending my best wishes to you all. :)
Exact same thing, received GU on Apr 22...

Reactions: kim123

akimiy2

Star Member
Aug 18, 2019
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
08 Jan 2020
Response to webform received today.
AOR Jan 10th.
Medical Jan 28th.
Your application meets the eligibility requirements.
The security background verification has not been initiated.
The criminal background verification is currently valid.
Your application is currently being processed at the (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia
Exactly the same as you. Finger crossed..

Reactions: kichoooo22

Mike Jimmy

Nov 14, 2019
May I know the date as on when you raised gcms request.
I raised gcms request on March 3rd which is still pending.
I raised them on 6th April and received them on 29th April. It also depends on the service that you are using to order gcms notes.