+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> January 2020 AOR <<<***

GG12345

Sep 27, 2019
Thanks dear !
i hope they wont take much time for security as i heard from people in this thread that sydney is slow with security.
Yes! I also think so that one of those or maybe both are passed.
you can verify it anytime from cic and be sure.
Yes, I don't want to send 2 web-forms in a month time. Planning to submit it after 05/15.
IMO, I don't think any VO is a slower or quick for security or eligibility. There are many more factors are involved as every application is different. good luck!

Swati1104

Star Member
Mar 5, 2019
Yes, I don't want to send 2 web-forms in a month time. Planning to submit it after 05/15.
IMO, I don't think any VO is a slower or quick for security or eligibility. There are many more factors are involved as every application is different. good luck!
Certainly! Every case is different!
Yes! I also recommend that as i also send them webform after month’s time period is over.
good luck with your file too.
keep sharing any updates. Thanks!

DilshadCAN

Apr 23, 2019
Hi everyone, here is my timeline. I'm a FSW Outland Application from India.
AOR : 9 Jan
Biometrics : 27 Jan
Medical Passed : 15 Feb
As of today my case is showing 63% processing. I raised a web form and got this reply....

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
We verified the information you provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.
All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.
Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.
We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible.
Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.
We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

Anybody in the same boat and can let me know how long its going to take from here??

Thanks

shreeni

Star Member
Feb 23, 2018
Hi everyone, here is my timeline. I'm a FSW Outland Application from India.
AOR : 9 Jan
Biometrics : 27 Jan
Medical Passed : 15 Feb
As of today my case is showing 63% processing. I raised a web form and got this reply....

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
We verified the information you provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.
All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.
Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.
We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible.
Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.
We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

Anybody in the same boat and can let me know how long its going to take from here??

Thanks
May I know your online status for Background check?

remy76

Apr 2, 2020
AOR Jan 7th FSW-O

We verified the information on file and can confirm that:

• The background verifications are currently valid.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification has not been initiated.
Can anyone let me know. does background verification is valid means eligibility has been met.
Thank you.

DilshadCAN

Apr 23, 2019
Can anyone in the group advice on the timeline for Outland applicants. Is the processing taking longer as compared to Inland CEC?

shreeni

Star Member
Feb 23, 2018
Good for you. In my web response they didn't give any specific status on Criminality , Security and background check.
For last 2 months, status been the same as per webform:

Eligilbility - Under review
Criminality - Passed
Security - Not initiated

Can anyone pls explain on what to interpret out of it? Things like POF, Work Exp verification, Education are part of Eligibility process or security process ?

pemyrie

May 15, 2009
For last 2 months, status been the same as per webform:

Eligilbility - Under review
Criminality - Passed
Security - Not initiated

Can anyone pls explain on what to interpret out of it? Things like POF, Work Exp verification, Education are part of Eligibility process or security process ?
Those are a part of eligibility.

sukhvirsingh

Star Member
Aug 28, 2019
Montreal, Canada
Category........
VISIT
NOC Code......
One of my friend was asked for RCMP on 12 the march 2020.But for some reasons he could not get on time.Now to upload the documents the deadline is 12 th may 2020.He is so worried now.But he has has receipt that he has applied on 2 may 2020.

E-aor-JAN 2020

Can anyone advice what should he do?

egam189

May 30, 2019
Category........
CEC
Hey has anyone else had this update on their application status (Bolded text):

"We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Latest update:
Review of medical results - January 21, 2020:You passed the medical exam.

Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to. This will help move the application process along."