+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> January 2020 AOR <<<***

aifarooq786

Aug 16, 2019
Hi everyone. My application status changed to

"We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to. This will help move the application process along."

Any one else experienced the same change?

pemyrie

May 15, 2009

"We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to. This will help move the application process along."

Mine changed to reflect that after it crossed the 50% completion bar.

Swati1104

Star Member
Mar 5, 2019
Here is an update
14 feb biometric pass
17 feb- raised web form to know my VO
20 feb- got reply with VO - CIO SYDNEY
Hello guys !!
I raised a weform on 29th April and got response today. What you guys think abt it !!
My AOR is 26 Jan and VO Sydney nova scotia
Good day Swati Sharma,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Furthermore, we verified the information on file and can confirm that:

• The eligibility requirementsunder the immigration program for which you have applied have been passed,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • The background/criminality verifications are currently valid.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Last edited:

Newbie82

Mar 2, 2020
Hello guys !!
I raised a weform on 29th April and got response today. What you guys think abt it !!
Good day Swati Sharma,

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

• The eligibility requirementsunder the immigration program for which you have applied have been passed,
Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.
Great! What's your AOR?

Heritage1411

Dec 7, 2019

What date is your Aor and what % is your progress bar

GG12345

Sep 27, 2019
Hello guys !!
My AOR is 26 Jan and VO Sydney nova scotia
Good day Swati Sharma,

This is a great process considering AOR 26 Jan. You are very close to PPR.

GG12345

Sep 27, 2019
Do you really think so ?
please share your status and timeline too :)
Hey Swati, an eligibility passed & background/criminality valid is a great sign. You can expect PPR or PR e-mail soon. Mine is AOR 02 Jan. Saw 1st ghost update on Apr 22. Eligibility and background/criminality were in-process until 04/17. Hopefully, GU means one of these might have marked passed.

Swati1104

Star Member
Mar 5, 2019
Hey Swati, an eligibility passed & background/criminality valid is a great sign. You can expect PPR or PR e-mail soon. Mine is AOR 02 Jan. Saw 1st ghost update on Apr 22. Eligibility and background/criminality were in-process until 04/17. Hopefully, GU means one of these might have marked passed.
Thanks dear !
i hope they wont take much time for security as i heard from people in this thread that sydney is slow with security.
Yes! I also think so that one of those or maybe both are passed.
you can verify it anytime from cic and be sure.