+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> January 2020 AOR <<<***

GG12345

Sep 27, 2019
Hey. Got a ghost update last week and my BG changed from we are processing your BG to your application is in progress, we will send you a message when we start your background check. Should I be worried?
Biometrics done and MEP. AOR Jan 13th. Pnp inland.
Hi, Your BG status now says 'your application is in progress'? Would you mind telling exact wording from the profile?

I guess we all see is"Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. "

CG7

Star Member
Nov 20, 2019
Hi, Your BG status now says 'your application is in progress'? Would you mind telling exact wording from the profile?

I guess we all see is"Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. "

It says Your application is in progress, We will send you a message when we start your background check.

It was saying we are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information after Biometrics. Then last week a got a GU and it changed to the above. I am hoping it is a good sign.

GG12345

Sep 27, 2019
It says Your application is in progress, We will send you a message when we start your background check.

It was saying we are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information after Biometrics. Then last week a got a GU and it changed to the above. I am hoping it is a good sign.
It seems your eligibility is passed. yes, it's a good sign. Do you know VO?

Reactions: CG7

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Processing time trends and patterns report:

If you have any feedback on this report please PM me.

If you find this status update useful please click [LIKE] - thank you in advance.

Current Processing:

*The dates are based on the data reported to myimmitracker in the past 24 hours.

Statuses by months 2020:
*Not much happening for 2020 applicants at this stage, PPRs are flowing for 2019 applicants, see below.

Source:https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/statuses-by-months-of-submission

Statuses by months 2019:
*December, November and October have reported hundreds of PPRs in the past few weeks.

Source:https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/statuses-by-months-of-submission

PPRs by period report:
*Very active 2.5 months of 2020. A lot of PPRs. Raining pretty much every day. We can see the decrease in the processing time, see below.

Average processing time CEC:
*We can see that CEC remain the fastest stream.

Average processing for FSW-O&I:
*It sory of stablized at around 185-195 days on average.

Average processing time PNP:
*PNP once again became the fastet stream, a number of December applicants got PPT already.

Applicants by stream 2020
*PNP slowly reducing and will, most likely come to usual 10-15%, however, with new provincial quota allocation we should expect PNPs to pick their share towards August/September.

Average by a province:
*Processing time for PNP has stabilized now and is quite short. NBPNP 135 DAYS ON AVERAGE!

PPRs issued by visa office in 2019:
*Ottawa, Sydney add up to 85% of all PPRs generally, NDVO however, in last 2 months issued A LOT OF PPRs in the past 2 months.

Average by nationality:
*As you can see, Syria, Palestine, Cuba and Zambiaare taking a LONG TIME.

Fastest Stream
And IT IS... PNP in the past 30 days

Processing by visa office
*Vienna, Warsaw and London are SUPER-quick.

Thanks very much everyone! and enjoy your week!

Ping me with questions and good luck with you application!

fuad124

Mar 6, 2019
called IRCC today, they said my eligibility processing has not started yet. VO is Nova Scotia, AOR 22 Jan, 2020. Medical passed on 3 February, Biometrics completed on 10 February. BG says we are processing your BG check, we'll send you a message if we need more info. I wonder why eligibility has not started yet and why it's stuck in Nova Scotia? Has anyone called IRCC too?

nna2020

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
called IRCC today, they said my eligibility processing has not started yet. VO is Nova Scotia, AOR 22 Jan, 2020. Medical passed on 3 February, Biometrics completed on 10 February. BG says we are processing your BG check, we'll send you a message if we need more info. I wonder why eligibility has not started yet and why it's stuck in Nova Scotia? Has anyone called IRCC too?
how do we know VO? and what your stream is?

pemyrie

May 15, 2009
just wonder VO is randomly selected by IRCC's system? or intentionally by NOC or province we applied?
@nna2020 , I am not sure if this is how every app is processed but when I was looking for an address for my police report from country of citizenship, this is what I found:
The CPC in Sydney processes:

applications for permanent resident cards (new and renewals)citizenship applications (new, renouncing, revoking and resuming)

The centralized intake office in Sydney (CIO-S) receives all applications in the following categories:

Federal Skilled WorkerFederal Skilled TradesCanadian Experience ClassProvincial Nominee ProgramStart-Up VisaQuebec Investors or EntrepreneursQuebec Skilled WorkersImmigrant Investor Venture Capital ClassFederal Self-Employed Persons and Quebec Selected Self-Employed Persons

I am FSW PNP-INLAND

Reactions: nna2020

Amin797

Star Member
Nov 3, 2019

Exact same situation as mine.