+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> January 2020 AOR <<<***

Unmesh

Star Member
Feb 24, 2018
Hey Guys lil help here sorry for posting in the wrong thread but you guys will be knowing better, in my post ITA forms my Education qualification is getting picked up from first option as Masters and not from the second option where we enter ECA number and Canadian equivalency (mine is one year diploma) , so my score gets increased by 7 points i.e 478 in “preview score” .
It comes down to original (471) when I reduce Master to one year diploma in 1st option , but then it will look different from pre ITA locked details what should I do ?

19 Dec ITA so only 10 days left for me.
Things could change between ITA and submission. The officer would review your eligibility based on the proof you submit. As long as you are above the cut off of your draw nothing else matters.

Reactions: naveenme07

Flgd

Apr 19, 2019
lagos
NOC Code......
My AOR is Jan 25 and am yet to get neither the BIOMETRICS request nor medical passed in my profiles.
Is this normal?
Have raised a CSE and waiting for their response.
Is there anyone with AOR of Jan 24/25 in the same shoes?

Mauriss

Star Member
Apr 24, 2019
My AOR is Jan 25 and am yet to get neither the BIOMETRICS request nor medical passed in my profiles.
Is this normal?
Yes, the same AOR date, still waiting for MEP and Biometrics

gauri24

Star Member
Sep 28, 2019
Is this normal?
Its fine..most of the people receive their medical request within 15 to 20 days

Reactions: Tanglechuu

naveenme07

Mar 24, 2019
I think you can go with the 478 since that's what the system calculated and you have the ECA documents to prove it. You can write an LOE if you're still worried.
Many Thanks, and apart from the reference letters how many salary stubs and what else should i upload, I got salary credit bank statements, offer letters, relieving letters and identity cards from my two employers

Last edited:

Mauriss

Star Member
Apr 24, 2019
Many Thanks, and apart from the reference letters how many salary stubs and what else should i upload, I got salary credit bank statements, offer letters, relieving letters and identity cards from my two employers
No probs. For the proof of work experience you can use the most recent 6 months paystubs and bank salary statements only in addition to the reference letters. But if the places don't have any online presence you can add the offer letters. Try not to add too many documents to avoid confusion.

Reactions: naveenme07

scarlettN

Star Member
Sep 18, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23/01/2020
Doc's Request.
06-02-2020
Nomination.....
OINP Jan 10 2019
AOR Received.
23/01/2020
Med's Done....
10/01/2020
Exactly same as mine

AOR 22 Jan
UPDATED WITH STATUS BAR FEBRUARY 4TH-CURRENTLY 9%.
MEDICAL NOT UPDATED
BIOMETRICS NOT REQUESTED (OLD BIOMETRICS NOW UPDATED)
ACTUALLY MOVED FROM 8 TO 9% IN 24HRS BUT NO NEW UPDATE
Same as mine! I need help understanding this situation.

I got ADR for family info form and Schedule A form. I had a Canadian visitor visa refusal earlier. Submitted ADR on 6th which was requested on 5th Feb. Ghost update on 5th before I submitted the ADR.

Progress bar is activated after MEP usually but mine already shows 9% without MEP or BIL. It was 8% on the 5th and changed to 9% on the 6th Feb before I even submitted the ADRs.

Don’t understand the pattern. I would really appreciate your insights!

Last edited:

Amin797

Star Member
Nov 3, 2019
To be honest i have no idea either, neither i had earlier Canadian visa rejection nor they asked me for ADR. I think we sholud wait.
Is there any changes in your uci number.?

hassan1212

Star Member
Sep 30, 2019
Guys I have a question regarding PCC!
What period PCC should cover if you are living in your country since birth?
I am getting a bit worried about this because when I got PCC prepared, the officer covered a random period from 1st Jan 2016 to 4th Sept 2019. I told him I have changed my residence in mid of 2016 but he chose the first date of the calendar year. I have been living in the same city for the last 10 years.
The same period was used in my wife's PCC as well, however he relocated after marriage. Are we required to prepare PCC for every city?

Unmesh

Star Member
Feb 24, 2018
Same as mine! I need help understanding this situation.

I got ADR for family info form and Schedule A form. I had a Canadian visitor visa refusal earlier. Submitted ADR on 6th which was requested on 5th Feb. Ghost update on 5th before I submitted the ADR.

Progress bar is activated after MEP usually but mine already shows 9% without MEP or BIL. It was 8% on the 5th and changed to 9% on the 6th Feb before I even submitted the ADRs.

Don’t understand the pattern. I would really appreciate your insights!
The progress bar has no significance other than a depiction of days completed against 180 days. You received an ADR means they are reviewing your documents and there is progress. Even though in most cases the progress bar shows after MEP or BIL there are no rules as such. So things are going on just fine for you. You will soon get your MEP/BIL, so just hold on.

scarlettN

Star Member
Sep 18, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23/01/2020
Doc's Request.
06-02-2020
Nomination.....
OINP Jan 10 2019
AOR Received.
23/01/2020
Med's Done....
10/01/2020
The progress bar has no significance other than a depiction of days completed against 180 days. You received an ADR means they are reviewing your documents and there is progress. Even though in most cases the progress bar shows after MEP or BIL there are no rules as such. So things are going on just fine for you. You will soon get your MEP/BIL, so just hold on.
Thanks for your insights! Will have to be patient. Long journey!

Reactions: Unmesh

Unmesh

Star Member
Feb 24, 2018
Guys I have a question regarding PCC!
What period PCC should cover if you are living in your country since birth?
I am getting a bit worried about this because when I got PCC prepared, the officer covered a random period from 1st Jan 2016 to 4th Sept 2019. I told him I have changed my residence in mid of 2016 but he chose the first date of the calendar year. I have been living in the same city for the last 10 years.
The same period was used in my wife's PCC as well, however he relocated after marriage. Are we required to prepare PCC for every city?
Which country are you from? Normally you are NOT expected to produce PCC from every city you have been living in. Check for country specific information in case your PCC mentions specifics of your stay. Also check possibility of providing an LoE as a solution.

hassan1212

Star Member
Sep 30, 2019
Which country are you from? Normally you are NOT expected to produce PCC from every city you have been living in. Check for country specific information in case your PCC mentions specifics of your stay. Also check possibility of providing an LoE as a solution.
Thank you :)
I am from Pakistan, didn't find anything like this on the CIC site. I have already submitted my application, medical and bio metric completed last week. I was just going through different forums and some of them mentioned about getting PCC from different cities. What do you say should I remain quiet or attach a LOE as a web form explaining how I got the PCC?