+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> January 2020 AOR <<<***

Johan335

Feb 9, 2020
Hi guys,I am CEC applicant and I have a question about my job offer.i submitted the job offer with incorrect format.it says permanent, full time Instead valid for 1 year after PR issued. Can I submit another job offer or not. My aor is 17th jan.MEP and biometric are done and they requested the rcmp police clearance too.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Processing time trends and patterns report:

If you have any feedback on this report please PM me.

If you find this status update useful please click [LIKE] - thank you in advance.

Statuses by months:
The processing time is decreasing.

Current processing:
*Based on the data in the last 24 hours. Posted myimmitracker.com

AOR TO IP1:
*Average time from AOR to IP1.

Average processing time:

Average processing by family size:

Average by a province:
*Dramatic reduction in processing time.

Applicants by stream 2020
*PNP took a 25-30% share from the get go this year.

Applicants by stream 2019:

Applicants by stream 2020
*Ottawa, Sydney add up to 80% of all PPRs in 2020.

PPRs issued by visa office in 2019:
*Ottawa, Sydney add up to 85% of all PPRs and continue to increase.

Number of PPRs issued on a monthly basis:

Thanks very much everyone! and enjoy your week!

Ping me with questions and good luck with you application!

Unmesh

Star Member
Feb 24, 2018
Thank you :)
I am from Pakistan, didn't find anything like this on the CIC site. I have already submitted my application, medical and bio metric completed last week. I was just going through different forums and some of them mentioned about getting PCC from different cities. What do you say should I remain quiet or attach a LOE as a web form explaining how I got the PCC?
Hey LoE is definitely a help but I'd say you find out more about what you could do. I just found out about a rejection regarding Pakistan PCC. Reach out to me on direct contact I can give you contact of a person from Pakistan who may be able to give more information.

egam189

May 30, 2019
Category........
CEC
Hi everybody, can you guys please help me. My AOR is December 31, 2019 (I know I should be December AOR). Medical passed, biometrics done. I received the request to pay RPRF on 27 Jan 2020. The letter said “This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the review of your application, we require the following documents: [my name] + RPRF: Please pay the Right of Permanent Residence fee. Please visit http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/index.asp for instructions on how to pay your fees and upload your receipt." Can anyone suggest what could this mean for receiving PRPF letter so early or if it means anything at all. Thanks!

Reactions: Loren27

Unmesh

Star Member
Feb 24, 2018
Hi everybody, can you guys please help me. My AOR is December 31, 2019 (I know I should be December AOR). Medical passed, biometrics done. I received the request to pay RPRF on 27 Jan 2020. The letter said “This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the review of your application, we require the following documents: [my name] + RPRF: Please pay the Right of Permanent Residence fee. Please visit http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/index.asp for instructions on how to pay your fees and upload your receipt." Can anyone suggest what could this mean for receiving PRPF letter so early or if it means anything at all. Thanks!
That is definitely good news and means it is progressing pretty fast for you. Expect the good news soon. All the best.

Reactions: egam189

RACHIT80

Star Member
Jul 15, 2019
got AOR on 28 January, Hello all, just have a question regarding personal activity section, I have already submitted my e-apr but just realized I forgot to mention a visit to India (citizenship country) for 1 month in 2019(January) when I also got married. in my personal history section I just mentioned Canadian employment from April 2018 to present. do I have to mention my travel to india in my employment section? do I also have to mention marriage activity as I am also applying for my spouse as dependant

GG12345

Sep 27, 2019
got AOR on 28 January, Hello all, just have a question regarding personal activity section, I have already submitted my e-apr but just realized I forgot to mention a visit to India (citizenship country) for 1 month in 2019(January) when I also got married. in my personal history section I just mentioned Canadian employment from April 2018 to present. do I have to mention my travel to india in my employment section? do I also have to mention marriage activity as I am also applying for my spouse as dependant

Address History section: meant to provide all addresses one lived in the past 10 years. Based on that Info, System will tell what all PCCs needed.
Personal History: History of what candidate did in last 10 years. Ideally, Should be in synch with address history.
Employment History: ONLY Employment claimed for the points (either Canadian or foreign). If one do not want to claim the points for ALL of foreign experiences, he/she must mention about it under personal history.

It would have been nice if you had added 1 month India stay Under personal and Address History. But since you said It was a short trip while having a valid address in Canada, that would not create any issue. If needed, they might ask you to send a schedule form later point of time. You can call IRCC customer care and ask if you need to send a Webform to provide details. IRCC will appreciate honesty.

IceD.

Star Member
Mar 17, 2018
Jan 25 - AOR
Feb 10 - passed medical
Feb 10 - Biometrics request letter
As per Timeline - July 25, 2020 - expected finish of application

My PGWP expires on Jun 19, 2020 - do I need to extend it or is waiting for the COPR enough?
Please advise as I am just one month expected to get my PR result after the PGWP expires.

I am unsure if I should request extension - will it be a waste of money and time to apply?

RACHIT80

Star Member
Jul 15, 2019
Address History section: meant to provide all addresses one lived in the past 10 years. Based on that Info, System will tell what all PCCs needed.
Personal History: History of what candidate did in last 10 years. Ideally, Should be in synch with address history.
Employment History: ONLY Employment claimed for the points (either Canadian or foreign). If one do not want to claim the points for ALL of foreign experiences, he/she must mention about it under personal history.

It would have been nice if you had added 1 month India stay Under personal and Address History. But since you said It was a short trip while having a valid address in Canada, that would not create any issue. If needed, they might ask you to send a schedule form later point of time. You can call IRCC customer care and ask if you need to send a Webform to provide details. IRCC will appreciate honesty.
thank you for the response.

noelt1991

Sep 7, 2017
Toronto
Category........
Other
Hi,

I gave my Biometrics today. May I know how many days does it usually take for it to get reflected in my profile.

(CEC inland applicant)

Reactions: Loren27

pemyrie

May 15, 2009
AOR JANUARY 22
UPDATED WITH STATUS BAR FEBRUARY 4TH-CURRENTLY 9%.
MEDICAL NOT UPDATED
BIOMETRICS NOT REQUESTED (OLD BIOMETRICS NOW UPDATED)
ACTUALLY MOVED FROM 8 TO 9% IN 24HRS BUT NO NEW UPDATE
JUST PATIENTLY WAITING!

Update:
Biometrics Letter received for all 3 of us
RCMP check requested for me
Medicals not updated as yet.