EE Score- 1050
8 Jan 2020- ITA
15 jan 2020- Medical done
26 Jan 2020- AOR
11 feb -ADR (Family info) (submitted)
12 feb- med pass & BIL

synora1314

Aug 14, 2019
I have never seen this issue before. If you have uploaded the doc then why are they inquiring. Call them on helpline and address your issue. Secondly, was your marriage certificate in English or any other language?
Apparently, I submitted the marriage license but not the marriage certificate. I was only given a marriage license when I got married and did not know there is a separate marriage certificate. I have submitted a web-form with explaining that the situation and also got a copy of the marriage certificate from the local court. I don't have any hopes on them re-opening my case but I thought I would try. I will also be loosing 5 points this week because of my birthday so my score will go down from 472 to 467. I am just hoping that I will receive an ITA again.

Reactions: Fantastica

viswesh146

Star Member
Feb 7, 2019
Apparently, I submitted the marriage license but not the marriage certificate. I was only given a marriage license when I got married and did not know there is a separate marriage certificate. I have submitted a web-form with explaining that the situation and also got a copy of the marriage certificate from the local court. I don't have any hopes on them re-opening my case but I thought I would try. I will also be loosing 5 points this week because of my birthday so my score will go down from 472 to 467. I am just hoping that I will receive an ITA again.
Oh no!! But this certificate shouldn't be asked as part of ADR? experts, any opinion?
We pray that this would be reopened for you Synora

Reactions: Fantastica

GG12345

Sep 27, 2019
Wishing you a good luck. & happy birthday!

Reactions: synora1314

Typson1008

Feb 12, 2020
Good day everyone, I’d like to know if I can change my NOC after receipt of ITA. I am not the primary applicant. I noticed that one of my job reference letter relates more with NOC 6551 as against the NOC0122 I chose before we qualified for ITA. I need your opinion or advise on this issue. Should I change the NOC to the more appropriate one? Won’t there be a penalty for changing the NOC due to inconsistency? Thank you for the prompt response.

noelt1991

Sep 7, 2017
Toronto
Category........
Other
AOR - Jan 12
Medical passed - Jan 29
Biometrics updated - February 12
Estimated completion date is July 12.
CEC inland applicant

I believe now there won't be any update for sometime. Is that correct ?

egam189

May 30, 2019
Category........
CEC
AOR - Jan 12
Medical passed - Jan 29
Biometrics updated - February 12
Estimated completion date is July 12.
CEC inland applicant

I believe now there won't be any update for sometime. Is that correct ?
Hey, I am AOR 31 Dec '19, I have done everything you have done (+ I paid RPRF later). I guess it's just waiting now... My background check has always said "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information." Has your bg check always just said that?

Reactions: MANNKAUR