VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Hey there. yup i got the same directly after med passed and biometrics. Apparently there is a slight change in the stages because
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.'
'We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information meant there it's the IP2 stage which we are clearly not into at this early stage. As for the R10 after huge time spent reading on google and different forums i cannot say when the R10 is complete. maybe we should keep regular updates on this forum to figure it out.
Need to review the list of stage then, as its changes few things then...

devopsguy

Jan 29, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-01-2020
AOR Received.
29-01-2020
Med's Done....
15-01-2020
My spouse and I submitted our eAPR and received our AoR today, 29-01-2020.

haris_rasheed

Jul 13, 2018
I got my ITA on JAN 8th, and since yesterday, I am unable to upload my docs in checklist. Anyone else experiencing the same issue?

mmbawany

Jan 14, 2019
Dubai, UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
17-11-2019
Hello Guys. first of all good luck to all of you with your applications

I've applied for WP through VFS Dubai a week ago and haven't received the AOR since. Is this normal ?

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Hello Guys. first of all good luck to all of you with your applications

I've applied for WP through VFS Dubai a week ago and haven't received the AOR since. Is this normal ?
I would suggest to use the relevant thread! Good luck

GG12345

Sep 27, 2019
Hey there. yup i got the same directly after med passed and biometrics. Apparently there is a slight change in the stages because
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.'
'We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information meant there it's the IP2 stage which we are clearly not into at this early stage. As for the R10 after huge time spent reading on google and different forums i cannot say when the R10 is complete. maybe we should keep regular updates on this forum to figure it out.
Ok, The progress bar is showing 15%

My understanding: R10 is an initial step is required before the file gets moved to some other office for further steps - eligibility and security and process BOWP (if applied)

R10 performed at Central Office (I guess at Ottawa) to ensure application is complete ( making sure all documents are received + additional checks) + MEP etc. Once that is done, eligibility review comes in a picture which gets performed at some other office. during that process somewhere BOWP gets processed.

I called IRCC yesterday to clarify the question that I had related to points for foreign experience I claimed. I got confirmation that criminality is passed on BOWP and eligibility is In-process for both PR and BOWP.

Last edited:

WaitingJune19

Dec 5, 2019
Hello Folks! I don't belong to Jan 20 AOR but you are my best chance to remember since you just submitted.

Wondering if anyone remembers when they submitted their EE profile if there is a question about spouse visa rejection by any country?

Spouse is not the principal applicant but dependent. I came across this question on some other thread and I am trying to figure out if this was a question on EE application

kim123

Jan 24, 2020
Hello Folks! I don't belong to Jan 20 AOR but you are my best chance to remember since you just submitted.

Wondering if anyone remembers when they submitted their EE profile if there is a question about spouse visa rejection by any country?

Spouse is not the principal applicant but dependent. I came across this question on some other thread and I am trying to figure out if this was a question on EE application

Yes I recall that they asked all the same security questions that you are asked, with the drop down options (yes/no/if yes, please provide more info).

tony87

Star Member
Aug 9, 2019
Hi, everyone, I have some problems here.

Yesterday the progress bar appeared in my account and now it's showing 10%. Some kind people told me this means my medical is passed. However, my medical result is still "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.". Is this normal?

Another problem is, my biometrics information is updated, showing the result from an early non-PR application. Does this mean I don't need to provide biometrics again? Or the visa officer will ask for new biometrics later because according to cic, non-PR biometrics and PR biometrics are two different things.

Plus, a few minutes ago I received an email saying there was update to my application but nothing has changed; my medical result is still the same.

Thanks!

Last edited: