+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> January 2020 AOR <<<***

Nino22

Jul 28, 2018
Yes, EE applicants (eARP) are getting PPR way faster, on average 6-8 months. Paper based are around 12-18 months.
Thank you Andy

So after knowing that my processing time is up to 18 months should I still expect the medical request in the next few weeks, biometrics done on January 23, 2020
Thank you

GG12345

Sep 27, 2019
Guys, Urgent-- Please let me know your views.

BackGround:

AOR Jan 02 and I claimed for 3 years or more foreign experience. Worked for the companies A, B and C. Total experience gained working at B and C : 2.5 years. Work experience letters from companies B and C were attached and followed all IRCC requirements.

Since 3 years exp. still not met, I had to provide Exp letter from the company A. This letter lists all positions I held since 2006 (joining) till 2015 (resigned). Over the 9 years, my titles got changed but my job duties were pretty much same and fall same NOC. That's because functional role and domain was always the same.

On e-APR profile, Under work History row for Company A , I had mentioned start date in 2006 and End date in 2015. The Position/title mentioned as 'Software Test Engineering analyst which was my last job title.

I uploaded the reference/work exp letter under upload option created by EE system under 'Software Test Engineering analyst'. This letter lists all my past job titles, dates etc. and job duties of the very last title ''Software Test Engineering analyst' ( company A has policy is to provide job duties for last title only)

Questions:
[1] Technically, I did not work for 9 years (2006 to 2015) on a title 'Software Test Engineering analyst' . Worked for around 4 years or so Which is very clear from the letter. Will officer expect the reference letter must have been for a 'Software Test Engineering analyst' title for full 9 years? Because on E-APR Profile, I mentioned start date in 2006 and End date in 2015 and Position/title mentioned as 'Software Test Engineering analyst'

[2] Already 2.5 years foreign exp. is met from Letter B and C so, Will letter A still be scrutinized for remaining 0.5 years exp ( to meet up 3 years eligibility)?

[3] Do you suggest to explain via a Web-form to highlight how the 3 years foreign exp. eligibility is met (from candidate's view)? Just to clarify and give an officer the detailed explanation?

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Where did you get these stats? please also share latest one
That's the data from myimmitracker, it shows current (last 24 hour reported MEPs and PPRs) so it fluctuates, i will share soon again

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Thank you Andy

So after knowing that my processing time is up to 18 months should I still expect the medical request in the next few weeks, biometrics done on January 23, 2020
Thank you
I think it would be better to find paper based threat, i am not across current timelines, but it was a bit longer when i was monitoring it. Keep us posted on your progress anyway mate, good luck

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Guys, Urgent-- Please let me know your views.

BackGround:

AOR Jan 02 and I claimed for 3 years or more foreign experience. Worked for the companies A, B and C. Total experience gained working at B and C : 2.5 years. Work experience letters from companies B and C were attached and followed all IRCC requirements.

Since 3 years exp. still not met, I had to provide Exp letter from the company A. This letter lists all positions I held since 2006 (joining) till 2015 (resigned). Over the 9 years, my titles got changed but my job duties were pretty much same and fall same NOC. That's because functional role and domain was always the same.

On e-APR profile, Under work History row for Company A , I had mentioned start date in 2006 and End date in 2015. The Position/title mentioned as 'Software Test Engineering analyst which was my last job title.

I uploaded the reference/work exp letter under upload option created by EE system under 'Software Test Engineering analyst'. This letter lists all my past job titles, dates etc. and job duties of the very last title ''Software Test Engineering analyst' ( company A has policy is to provide job duties for last title only)

Questions:
[1] Technically, I did not work for 9 years (2006 to 2015) on a title 'Software Test Engineering analyst' . Worked for around 4 years or so Which is very clear from the letter. Will officer expect the reference letter must have been for a 'Software Test Engineering analyst' title for full 9 years? Because on E-APR Profile, I mentioned start date in 2006 and End date in 2015 and Position/title mentioned as 'Software Test Engineering analyst'

[2] Already 2.5 years foreign exp. is met from Letter B and C so, Will letter A still be scrutinized for remaining 0.5 years exp ( to meet up 3 years eligibility)?

[3] Do you suggest to explain via a Web-form to highlight how the 3 years foreign exp. eligibility is met (from candidate's view)? Just to clarify and give an officer the detailed explanation?
3) I would explain to be safe.

But overall it should be fine as per my knowledge.

MooriMoori

Dec 28, 2019
What is R10 Completeness Check

An acknowledgement of receipt (R10 passed) letter is issued to an applicant (or their representative, if applicable) once their application for permanent residence has passed the R10 completeness check.

The letter is issued by the Centralized Intake Office. If the application was submitted electronically, this letter is sent to the applicant (or their representative, if applicable) via their MyCIC account; otherwise, the letter is sent by mail.

This letter should not be confused with the electronic receipt of the application for permanent residence letter.

This is the official acknowledgement of receipt letter and it may be used to support a bridging open work permit if all other requirements are met.
Hi,
I have just received my ITA.
Can I remove one of my jobs from work history?
I cannot get a reference letter for that, and my past jobs are over 3 years.
So I wonder If there will be a problem if i remove it from the list and it becomes differnt from my EE profile work history

MooriMoori

Dec 28, 2019
Great mate, sent you a pm, let me know if you've got any questions.
Hi,
I received my ITA on Jan. 22
Can I remove a job experience from my work history?
It will not affect my score since my past jobs amount to 3.5 years.
However, I have realized that I will have problems getting a reference letter from my current job.
Will there be any problem if my work history does not match my EE profile?

GG12345

Sep 27, 2019
CEC, AOR Jan 02. I see the profile updated yesterday and do not see anything changed. The last update was Medical passed last week (account update e-mail received on Jan 21) and Biometric not done yet ( request has already received on same day Medical passed on Jan 21)

Not sure if below would have changed. Anyone got MEP recently see below update on your account, as well? Is application still under R10?

'We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.'
'We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Socceros

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
CEC, AOR Jan 02. I see the profile updated yesterday and do not see anything changed. The last update was Medical passed last week (account update e-mail received on Jan 21) and Biometric not done yet ( request has already received on same day Medical passed on Jan 21)

Not sure if below would have changed. Anyone got MEP recently see below update on your account, as well? Is application still under R10?

'We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.'
'We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Hey there. yup i got the same directly after med passed and biometrics. Apparently there is a slight change in the stages because
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.'
'We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information meant there it's the IP2 stage which we are clearly not into at this early stage. As for the R10 after huge time spent reading on google and different forums i cannot say when the R10 is complete. maybe we should keep regular updates on this forum to figure it out.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Hi,
I have just received my ITA.
Can I remove one of my jobs from work history?
I cannot get a reference letter for that, and my past jobs are over 3 years.
So I wonder If there will be a problem if i remove it from the list and it becomes differnt from my EE profile work history
Did you get points for that?