+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> January 2020 AOR <<<***

Unmesh

Star Member
Feb 24, 2018
I just got an update this morning (AOR was Jan 17), medicals are still not passed but I got biometrics request. Also a request for extra document, the Schedule A background (IMM5669). And the progress bar that just appeared shows just 7% (I guess because medicals aren’t passed).
Have you lived in Canada or still living there? What is your PR category?

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
I have mentione a total 53 of related work history.
The one that I want to remove is my current job which is 13 months
I'll still have 40 months
To be honest, i am not sure.. don't want to suggest something that i don't know 100%.

Maybe you can provide a LOE explaining this.. .but again, not 100% certain.

MooriMoori

Dec 28, 2019
To be honest, i am not sure.. don't want to suggest something that i don't know 100%.

Maybe you can provide a LOE explaining this.. .but again, not 100% certain.
Thank you very much
I think that could be the best thing to do in this situation.

Fantastica

Star Member
Sep 18, 2019
Hi,
I have just received my ITA.
Can I remove one of my jobs from work history?
I cannot get a reference letter for that, and my past jobs are over 3 years.
So I wonder If there will be a problem if i remove it from the list and it becomes differnt from my EE profile work history
As long as the other jobs are within 10 years, under NOC A0B and your primary NOC is up to 1 year, you'll be fine. Just add an LOE

Socceros

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
@andy108 Hi. Hope you are doing fine. I have a question I wanted to ask about police certificates. I live in lebanon so I already gave a lebanese police certificate but i also had work travels to kuwait, I used to got 6 days a month for a duration of 18 month and then go for a 12 hours or so every 4 5 month for technical issues. It is said that I need PCC for every country i stayed in for 6 month or more in a row. I read some places that they consider 6 month = 183 days. I haven't been for more than 150 days even less in a total of 3 years. The system asked for the PCC but kuwait does not issue PCC without the embassy letter. I have sent a letter of explanation explaining the whole situation with the days i have spent each year in kuwait and of course in the travel section there are all the details and on my passport all the stamps to verify my saying. My first question is will they ask for the kuwait PCC? If yes can I try to get it before they sent me the letter? I have found one online before but I dunno if i can use it or if it is send to me by name with UCI number. Because I already tried to get it without the letter from the kuwait embassy in lebanon and its been 7 weeks with no answer yet. Do you have any idea what might I do. thanks again for your help.

gauri24

Star Member
Sep 28, 2019
I just got an update this morning (AOR was Jan 17), medicals are still not passed but I got biometrics request. Also a request for extra document, the Schedule A background (IMM5669). And the progress bar that just appeared shows just 7% (I guess because medicals aren’t passed).
May I know what kind of additional docs they asked for background check

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
@andy108 Hi. Hope you are doing fine. I have a question I wanted to ask about police certificates. I live in lebanon so I already gave a lebanese police certificate but i also had work travels to kuwait, I used to got 6 days a month for a duration of 18 month and then go for a 12 hours or so every 4 5 month for technical issues. It is said that I need PCC for every country i stayed in for 6 month or more in a row. I read some places that they consider 6 month = 183 days. I haven't been for more than 150 days even less in a total of 3 years. The system asked for the PCC but kuwait does not issue PCC without the embassy letter. I have sent a letter of explanation explaining the whole situation with the days i have spent each year in kuwait and of course in the travel section there are all the details and on my passport all the stamps to verify my saying. My first question is will they ask for the kuwait PCC? If yes can I try to get it before they sent me the letter? I have found one online before but I dunno if i can use it or if it is send to me by name with UCI number. Because I already tried to get it without the letter from the kuwait embassy in lebanon and its been 7 weeks with no answer yet. Do you have any idea what might I do. thanks again for your help.
I think you should be fine and PCC will not be requested. You have provided LOE and followed the instructions, so even in case it will be required, it should be OK, and CIC will wait.

Reactions: Socceros