+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> January 2020 AOR <<<***

GG12345

Sep 27, 2019
@andy108 Hi. Hope you are doing fine. I have a question I wanted to ask about police certificates. I live in lebanon so I already gave a lebanese police certificate but i also had work travels to kuwait, I used to got 6 days a month for a duration of 18 month and then go for a 12 hours or so every 4 5 month for technical issues. It is said that I need PCC for every country i stayed in for 6 month or more in a row. I read some places that they consider 6 month = 183 days. I haven't been for more than 150 days even less in a total of 3 years. The system asked for the PCC but kuwait does not issue PCC without the embassy letter. I have sent a letter of explanation explaining the whole situation with the days i have spent each year in kuwait and of course in the travel section there are all the details and on my passport all the stamps to verify my saying. My first question is will they ask for the kuwait PCC? If yes can I try to get it before they sent me the letter? I have found one online before but I dunno if i can use it or if it is send to me by name with UCI number. Because I already tried to get it without the letter from the kuwait embassy in lebanon and its been 7 weeks with no answer yet. Do you have any idea what might I do. thanks again for your help.
Security check is very last step so, you got plenty of time to produce the letter, if requested. from other AOR threads, If they need a PCC, additional 30 days are provided. As per IRCC rule, PCC is requested only if candidate lived in the country during the last 10 years for 6 months or more in a row. As long as your address history does not satisfy that condition, system will not even ask for it. Good luck, mate !

gurayataran

Jan 31, 2020
hi, my aor is 8 jan and i got biometric request on 27 jan and submitted on 30 jan and it got updated in my application same day but my medical results show as we are reviewing your medicals . what does this mean ? should i be worried?

Prageecha

Star Member
Aug 21, 2017
Can you tell us what kind off additional document they asked for your background check?
The letter says RCMP Certified Criminal Check. Have booked an appointment for it. I have to give my fingerprints in the designated location for them to run a background check on me. This is different from regular biometrics fingerprinting. I think. @andy108 can throw some light on this.

Socceros

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
Security check is very last step so, you got plenty of time to produce the letter, if requested. from other AOR threads, If they need a PCC, additional 30 days are provided. As per IRCC rule, PCC is requested only if candidate lived in the country during the last 10 years for 6 months or more in a row. As long as your address history does not satisfy that condition, system will not even ask for it. Good luck, mate !
Yeah I didn't even have a house there. I always stayed at a hotel. But the system asked for it because I had to mention all my trips there and you can only post the month and year and not the day. I was able to do so in my travel history. So let's hope for the best.

Socceros

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
hi, my aor is 8 jan and i got biometric request on 27 jan and submitted on 30 jan and it got updated in my application same day but my medical results show as we are reviewing your medicals . what does this mean ? should i be worried?
No. it may take some time to get updated. Wait for a week or so and than you can ask about it.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
No, its just takes time. Good luck

GG12345

Sep 27, 2019
Don't see bio-metrics updated on profile, it was done on Jan 29. Called IRC, they did not see it. Hopefully, It will get updated sometime next week. Visited service center today to see if they can check for me, they suggested to do it again. Any harm in submitting it again?

idavid

Nov 6, 2019
Timeline:

MED: Jan. 7, 2020
ITA: Jan. 8, 2020
AOR: Jan. 16, 2020
MEP: Jan. 31, 2020
BIL: Jan. 31, 2020
BIO: Feb. 3, 2020

Keeping fingers crossed.

Reactions: kthlnkrby