CREATED BY: XXXXXX
CREATE DATE: 2020/08/17
UPDATED BY: XXXX
RESTRICETED: NO
LABEL: GENERAL
OFFICE: MONTREAL IMMIGRATION
TEXT:
***OFFICER REVIEW*** ADMISSIBILITY CRMINIALITY X 2: NO PRIMARY CONCERNS BLAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. RPRF x 2 paid Awaiting for final review.

NOTES: 2
CREATE DATE: 2020/08/07
CREATED BY: XXXXXX
UPDATED DATE: 2020/08/07
UPDATED BY: XXXX
RESTRICETED: NO
LABEL: GENERAL
OFFICE: MONTREAL IMMIGRATION
TEXT: IC RECEIVED. FORWARDED FOR ACTION.

Can you guys please help me on this. What do they mean by notes?

Thanks,
Rav.
@rav!so Based on this info, Eligibility is passed and the next step is Security screening. If it's blank (redacted) in the Assessment section on page 2 of the file then your security is also underway.

PSpharwaha

May 12, 2019
Mississauga
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19 January 2020
AOR Received.
20 January 2020
File Transfer...
May 2020
Med's Done....
4 February 2020
Hi @legalfalcon. Can you help me understanding below section in my GCMS notes. In assessment section my eligibility, criminality, medicals and info sharing are all passed and complete. officer review was also given regarding my eligibility passed on the same date same as the “effective date” mentioned below. Is there anything to worry as my security has not started yet. I am CEC inland applicant. What does CN COVID pace and pending findec means. Why it is taking so long to finalise the application if eligibility is passed ? Thanks

ASSOCIATIONS
APPLICATIONS AND CASES
APPLICATIONS AND CASES:0
ORGANIZATIONS&ENTITIES
ORGANIZATIONS&ENTITIES:1
Created Date:2020/04/14 15:00:32
Created By:AS14560
Updated Date:2020/04/16 08:25:18
Updated By:AS14560
Amount Invested(CAD):
Org/Entity ID:0264695885191
Name:CN COVID PACE
Type:Organization
Sub Type:Other
Other Sub Type Descrip:pending Findec
Contact Family Name:
Contact Given Name(s):
Reason:Organization member
Other Reason Description:
Effective Date:2020/05/28
Expiry Date:

Below is the detail of my assessment.

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility:passed
Security:Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality:passed
Org Crime:
Medical:passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing:Complete
Other Reqs:
Final:

Fanadian

Apr 22, 2019
Just an update.

I called IRCC today enquiring about the status. They mentioned Eligibility, Criminality, Security and Medicals passed. They don’t know when we are going to receive PPRs but they said will be sent once they have some guidance on it. The wait continues....

AOR - Jan 06
FSW - Outland
Resident - US
Same here, I called IRCC twice and they told me everything has passed, now they are waiting for the travel restriction release, I am inland but I guess it doesn't matter at this point, she also mentioned that these days they do landing by phone calls, so make sure your phone isn't muted or set to blocked unknown numbers, hahah......hope we can get it soon

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon. Can you help me understanding below section in my GCMS notes. In assessment section my eligibility, criminality, medicals and info sharing are all passed and complete. officer review was also given regarding my eligibility passed on the same date same as the “effective date” mentioned below. Is there anything to worry as my security has not started yet. I am CEC inland applicant. What does CN COVID pace and pending findec means. Why it is taking so long to finalise the application if eligibility is passed ? Thanks

ASSOCIATIONS
APPLICATIONS AND CASES
APPLICATIONS AND CASES:0
ORGANIZATIONS&ENTITIES
ORGANIZATIONS&ENTITIES:1
Created Date:2020/04/14 15:00:32
Created By:AS14560
Updated Date:2020/04/16 08:25:18
Updated By:AS14560
Amount Invested(CAD):
Org/Entity ID:0264695885191
Name:CN COVID PACE
Type:Organization
Sub Type:Other
Other Sub Type Descrip:pending Findec
Contact Family Name:
Contact Given Name(s):
Reason:Organization member
Other Reason Description:
Effective Date:2020/05/28
Expiry Date:

Below is the detail of my assessment.

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility:passed
Security:Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality:passed
Org Crime:
Medical:passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing:Complete
Other Reqs:
Final:
CN COVID PACE has been currently used on many GCMS notes and all it can be speculated is that there application are put on hold, until the RapidResponse Operations Centre (RROC) looks into it and decides to finalise it, or is picked up by a officer to be finalised.

FINDEC means final decision.

If your eligibility has been passed by na officer, and the security not yet started, then your application is on hold. The security for inland applicants is fairly quick once it starts, unless your are in enhanced security screening.

There is no need to be concerned. Many inland applicants who have approved on their GCMS notes are also waiting.

To read on security and the security screening manual, see https://bit.ly/34G1Sp3

kunal10208

Aug 17, 2019
In my opinion, it makes sense eligibilty is done first before doing a background check. Why waste time doing a background check on someone that may be ineligible. Though the profiles doesn't get updated that eligibility pass, i think it is done before background. I got approve today and my account was not change to approve, or eligibility or background pass but I got the information letter in my account telling me congratulations on becoming a pr
Hi Everyone,

As a silent observer, this forum is very helpful and provides a lot of information with regards to whatever immigration program one applies. I would like to tell persons with pending applications to just be patient. I know it is hard but just have faith and never give up. Trust God and he will deliver you.

Today, I got approval for PR and did my landing at the same time a couple of hours ago over the phone. The agent was very polite and answer all the queries I had.

Timeline:

Jul 2019
- enter Express Entry pool (my spouse and I - (primary app) but my spouse lives overseas and I'm inland)
Dec 19, 2019 - Received ITA -CEC
Jan 29, 2020 - AOR
Feb 13, 2020 - Medical Passed
Mar 6, 2020 - Biometrics
June 19, 2020 - Random checking of my account, saw there was an update - call CIC was told by the agent that an officer did the final review on my application and everything looks good, no need to worry. The agent told me, the update I saw was an officer did the final review and updated my account on June 17. Keeping mind nothing changed when my check the profile, everything was pending if you know what I mean. only medical and bio there.
Oct 7, 2020, Got a call, call came in as "Caller No ID", I answered and the agent identified herself form IRCC - Windsor Office and told me I will be doing my landing over the phone. The just asked me a couple of questions about my travel history and confirmed my address and inform me regarding sending my pic for pr and the Information Letter will be in my online cic account. She stated the PR card might take a while to come in the mail due to them working from home still. She also confirmed that I got approved for PR on June 17 but due to my spouse living overseas and the COVID situation the reason I didn't receive it earlier.

In addition, she stated that they just got approval from the government to go ahead and give PR approval to persons with spouses overseas. She stated that she will be sending my info to my home country to let them know that the primary applicant got PR landing and they can take it from there with regards to my husband.

Therefore, outlanders' good news is coming your way very sooner than you think. Don't give up just pray and have faith in God, he will come through when you least expect.
Can you please let us know, what is country of residence for your spouse? Are Visa offices open there?

Rakshiruby

Star Member
Nov 25, 2019
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
12-11-2019
AOR Received.
07-01-2020
Med's Done....
24-01-2020
Who's having Jan 1st week AOR and still have no clue what's happening? #sameboat

Reactions: MalithDisala

Zack14

Star Member
Nov 22, 2019
Guy’s and @legalfalcon, would really appreciate your opinion on my application.

AOR :2/Jan/2020
Outland applicant
Nationality: Pakistan and country of current residence Australia

Details as per the recent GCMS notes.

Office: Ottawa
Eligibility: Passed
Medical: Passed
Info sharing: complete
Security : Blank.
Criminality: Passed

The latest note from officer on 2020/05/08
: Ready for approval.

Thank you.

Reactions: nns14

mahinangia

Sep 10, 2020

Outland applicant

Thank you.
Your file is ready for approval...

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

Outland applicant

Thank you.
All looks good and your security is in progress or may have been completed.

To read more on this, see my previous post at #2,521

Eligibility : Passed
Security : BLANK Security related details are always redacted and on this page at the top right corner you will see s 15 or 16. see https://bit.ly/36cduSY. This indicated that your security is either in progress or passed. See https://bit.ly/2S1rxlY
HIRV : BLANK Hazard, Impact, Risk, and Vulnerability.
Criminality : Passed
Org Crime :BLANK
Medical : Passed
Misrepresentation : BLANK
Info Sharing : **blank** Info sharing is done with IRCC partner agencies and countries, see https://bit.ly/30c1oWk System Error indicates either there was no results that were returned or there was a error in transmission, and this is normal and seen in many GCMS notes.
Other Reqs : BLANK
Final : BLANK Decision its yet to be made. After your application is finalised, this is show as approved.

Hope this helps!

Zack14

Star Member
Nov 22, 2019
I really appreciate your input @legalfalcon.

I checked my notes it is showing S15 (1) on the top corner and I tried to make sense of it from the link that you shared but I’m kinda confused . Any chance you know what S15(1) means?

Would be grateful for your response. Thanks :)

rav!so

Star Member
Feb 28, 2020
Your eligibility is passed as per note 1 and the RPRF has been paid and a final review is pending. To read on eligibility and how the GCMS notes should look like see my old post at #2,521

See on page 2, is your security blank.

For security see my previous post at #2,073

Hope this helps!

Also
Thanks for the prompt reply @legalfalcon. On the 2nd page of my GCMS. It says:

ASSESSMENTS:
Security:
HIRV:
Org Crime:
Misrepresentation:
Infosharing: Complete
Other reqs:
Final:

Does this mean my security check has started or yet to start?

Thanks,
Ravi

mlcanada

Star Member
Dec 10, 2019
Hi All - Yesterday we raised a webform to update IRCC about our passport renewal. We also sent them scanned copies of the passports. How much time it takes for IRCC to complete such passport renewal request?
Thanks.