+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> January 2020 AOR <<<***

Kukupatel

Star Member
Sep 30, 2020
Canada's Visa Application Centres in India will remain closed for the month of October. We are working to implement a passport submission service. Further instructions will be sent directly to applicants. Unsolicited passports will be returned without being processed. https://t.co/L4ZOCjLCWA
After long time some hope created.

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
Canada's Visa Application Centres in India will remain closed for the month of October. We are working to implement a passport submission service. Further instructions will be sent directly to applicants. Unsolicited passports will be returned without being processed. https://t.co/L4ZOCjLCWA
After long time some hope created.
They have been thinking about a solution for the last five months! It must be hard...

Reactions: ajay_kumar

MoMazz

Aug 14, 2020
Hello @legalfalcon @caipsnotes and other forum experts :)

Have been following this forum since a long time and I really appreciate how supportive yourself and other forum members are.

Need your kind help in comprehending GCMS notes that we just have received

AOR: Jan 2020

The notes are as follows:

ASSESSMENT:
Eligibility: Passed
Security: Blank ............ Page 2 of GCMS notes has s 15(1) printed on top right corner.
HIRV: Blank
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime: Blank
Misrepresentation: Blank
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs: Blank
Final: Blank.

Notes 3 (in short) states the above and that the PA meets all requirements and the case office seems to be satisfied and notes Ready to Finalize.

Need your help in understanding what exactly is meant by Ready to Finalize, what will be the next steps and how much time may be required for the final step.

Thanks a bunch and Regards.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello @legalfalcon and other forum experts :)

Have been following this forum since a long time and I really appreciate how supportive yourself and other forum members are.

Need your kind help in comprehending GCMS notes that we just have received

AOR: Jan 2020

The notes are as follows:

ASSESSMENT:
Eligibility: Passed
Security: Blank ............ Page 2 of GCMS notes has s 15(1) printed on top right corner.
HIRV: Blank
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime: Blank
Misrepresentation: Blank
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs: Blank
Final: Blank.

Notes 3 (in short) states the above and that the PA meets all requirements and the case office seems to be satisfied and notes Ready to Finalize.

Need your help in understanding what exactly is meant by Ready to Finalize, what will be the next steps and how much time may be required for the final step.

Thanks a bunch and Regards.
Here ready to finalise means that the application is ready to be finalized given that other checks are done. To see how the notes look like see my previous post at #2,521

The security related details are always redacted.
Eligibility : Passed
Security : BLANK Security related details are always redacted and on this page at the top right corner you will see s 15 or 16. see https://bit.ly/36cduSY. This indicated that your security is either in progress or passed. See https://bit.ly/2S1rxlY
HIRV : BLANK Hazard, Impact, Risk, and Vulnerability.
Criminality : Passed
Org Crime :BLANK
Medical : Passed
Misrepresentation : BLANK
Info Sharing : **COMPLETE** Info sharing is done with IRCC partner agencies and countries, see https://bit.ly/30c1oWk System Error indicates either there was no results that were returned or there was a error in transmission, and this is normal and seen in many GCMS notes.
Other Reqs : BLANK
Final : BLANK Decision its yet to be made. After your application is finalised, this is show as approved.

Hope this helps!

Reactions: MoMazz

MoMazz

Aug 14, 2020
Here ready to finalise means that the application is ready to be finalized given that other checks are done.

Hope this helps!

Thank you so much for the quick reply @legalfalcon

Security is blank , so I am not sure if this is passed or in progress, is there a way to comprehend it from GCMS notes?

Note 1 states the following: adding here so that you are able to guide me :)

Note 1
Created on 2020/08/10
Label: EE Eligibility
Office: Centralize intake office
Text:

**OFFICER REVIEW** EE Eligibility passed. Based on documents submitted and assessment done by the case analyst/ Processing agent, I am reasonably satisfied that PA met the minimum requirements of CEC/FSW programs. PA meets the definition of province nominee and selection under PN Program.
I am satisfied that PA meets A11.2 assessment. PA appears to have ability to become economically established in the nominated province. I am satisfied that PA meets eligibility under EE-M1-PV2.

Note 2
Says nothing substantial in the text section

Note 3
Created on 2020/04/27

Text says ready to finalize.

But after reading your previous post I understand that the note which was created in Aug is the latest information on the file.

Can you throw some light on Note 1 and the next steps? and do you think is there a need to worry :)

Regards.

Last edited:

Socceros

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
@legalfalcon Hi hope you are doing fine. On my GCMS notes I have everything passed except for security which is blank with s.15(1) on the top right corner. First time I got my notes I sent a webform to enquire about security and they told me that it was currently valid but no change since July even on the notes I received 10 days ago. Do you have any idea what stage I could be on? Thank you in advance. Regards.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon Hi hope you are doing fine. On my GCMS notes I have everything passed except for security which is blank with s.15(1) on the top right corner. First time I got my notes I sent a webform to enquire about security and they told me that it was currently valid but no change since July even on the notes I received 10 days ago. Do you have any idea what stage I could be on? Thank you in advance. Regards.
After the security is passed, the application goes for a final review and it is passed. The security related details are always redacted from the GCMS notes. For most applicants the security usually passed within 3-5 weeks. Only if an applicant gets stuck in enhanced security screening, it can take up to 1-2 years.

To read on s15 see https://bit.ly/3jWUZWS

To read on security and the security screening manual see https://bit.ly/2H1gQh8

“valid” here indicates, that the documents required for the specific stage are “legal, not expired, and accepted by IRCC, see https://bit.ly/3nGcZa6

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thank you so much for the quick reply @legalfalcon

Security is blank , so I am not sure if this is passed or in progress, is there a way to comprehend it from GCMS notes?

Note 1 states the following: adding here so that you are able to guide me :)

Note 1
Created on 2020/08/10
Label: EE Eligibility
Office: Centralize intake office
Text:

**OFFICER REVIEW** EE Eligibility passed. Based on documents submitted and assessment done by the case analyst/ Processing agent, I am reasonably satisfied that PA met the minimum requirements of CEC/FSW programs. PA meets the definition of province nominee and selection under PN Program.
I am satisfied that PA meets A11.2 assessment. PA appears to have ability to become economically established in the nominated province. I am satisfied that PA meets eligibility under EE-M1-PV2.

Note 2
Says nothing substantial in the text section

Note 3
Created on 2020/04/27

Text says ready to finalize.

But after reading your previous post I understand that the note which was created in Aug is the latest information on the file.

Can you throw some light on Note 1 and the next steps? and do you think is there a need to worry :)

Regards.
There is no need to worry. Given that your eligibility was passed on August 8, 2020, most likely your security should be in progress, or maybe even passed.

After the security is passed, your application will have a final review, where it will be seen that all documents are valid and not expired. If needed your medicals will be extended or you may be asked for re-med.

But since your eligibility is passed, you are all good and no need to worry.

After a few weeks, you can send another webform and enquire.

Reactions: rovar473

MoMazz

Aug 14, 2020
After the security is passed, your application will have a final review, where it will be seen that all documents are valid and not expired. If needed your medicals will be extended or you may be asked for re-med.
Thank you soo much @legalfalcon , you are simply great :)

My medicals are valid till Jan 13th 2021, hope to hear from them before that.

Any idea on the timeline for the rest of the process?

Thanks a bunch, I really appreciate your response.

Regards.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thank you soo much @legalfalcon , you are simply great :)

My medicals are valid till Jan 13th 2021, hope to hear from them before that.

Any idea on the timeline for the rest of the process?

Thanks a bunch, I really appreciate your response.

Regards.
The COVID has thrown everything off track and I do not speculate as each application is unique. All that matters is that your application is progressing smoothly, and if it is clearing stages, then just be patient.

MoMazz

Aug 14, 2020
The COVID has thrown everything off track and I do not speculate as each application is unique. All that matters is that your application is progressing smoothly, and if it is clearing stages, then just be patient.
Thank you, this helps :) like I said before, really appreciate the time you take out to reply the queries.

PSpharwaha

May 12, 2019
Mississauga
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19 January 2020
AOR Received.
20 January 2020
File Transfer...
May 2020
Med's Done....
4 February 2020
Any Inland applicant with Jan 2020 AOR still waiting like me ?

Newbie82

Mar 2, 2020
@legalfalcon, a question for someone being a PR and being within Canada. Can his parents travel to Canada on a visit visa and live with him (doing the 14 days quarantine) or do they have to also go through the approval stage which is newly ammended in Canada's travel restrictions? Do parents need to provide any document proving their son is a PR living in Canada?

Hussain53

Mar 3, 2020
@legalfalcon and other expert forum experts.
Hello,
I am FSW-O applicant with AOR 2 Jan 2020 currently in Australia but originally from Pakistan now as my visa is expiring next month i plan to go back to Pakistan and wait. I even plan to get married when I go back so wanted to ask what impact will that have on my application ?i know it will delay it but anyways nothing is happening as such so dont mind waiting .After marriage when I inform ircc will my eligibility ,background, security start all over again as my recent GCMS notes show all cleared and ready for approval .lastly ,I will change the bank details to my home country and although it will have more funds then required it wont be 6 months old so will get have any impact?
Thankyou!!