+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> January 2020 AOR <<<***

Dell2018

Star Member
Jan 17, 2018
@legalfalcon I need your valuable response. Today I received my gcms notes. I am CEC inland applicant with AOR 20 Jan 2020.
In assessment section following are the values
Eligibility: Passed
Security: Not started
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info sharing : complete
Other Reqs:
Final :

In Notes1. Label: Adm/ criminality
Text : ****officer review**** says decision: passed criminality.
In notes 2 . Label: General
Text *** officer review**** Integrated search completed - NAI Eligibility Passed, criminality passed, Meds Valid.
Notes 1 and 2 were created on 28 May 2020. No update after this date.
My files(with files of 3 dependants) were transferred from Edmonton to Ottawa due to workload re-distribution on 21 May 2020.

somewhere in Organisations it says Covid Pace.

But in Notes 5 which were generated on 4 Feb 2020 in Edmonton. Everything was verified and accepted by the Program assistant R10 we also ok. Education, experience, ECA reports, medicals, biometric, pcc and Crs score ets all were verified and accepted. No objections mentioned. But he gave recommendation: Review Required- stat questions

Under this Age was mentioned and program assistant mentioned “Applicants age reviwed- No change from ITA to e-APR—- documents set for review—-client information.

However in Activities section in activity 3 and 6 they mentioned that my 11.2 EE-MI as met. And criminality as passed which was done in Ottawa. activity 1 and 2 and various other activity sequences are missing in notes are missing in Activity section. I don’t know why.

Overall is there something to worry as my security has not started yet. What could be the reason for this delay. They haven’t asked me for any document either. Please help as it is hard to bear this frustrating wait.Thanks

You are EE or paper based applicant?

PSpharwaha

May 12, 2019
Mississauga
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19 January 2020
AOR Received.
20 January 2020
File Transfer...
May 2020
Med's Done....
4 February 2020
There is nothing to worry as your eligibility is passed based on your note 2. After the eligibility is passed, your security should have started. If it did not, then it could be because of the COVID pace, which just means that the application is on hold with other files and will be picked up in due course.

As regards the activities that are missing, do you see any number on top right corner of the page, if yes then they may be redacted.

Many applications are pending initiating security even when their eligibility is passed.
Thanks @legalfalcon for your soothing response

Reactions: legalfalcon

hawaii78

Jan 5, 2020
@legalfalcon I need your valuable response. Today I received my gcms notes. I am CEC inland applicant with AOR 20 Jan 2020.
In assessment section following are the values
Eligibility: Passed
Security: Not started
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info sharing : complete
Other Reqs:
Final :

In Notes1. Label: Adm/ criminality
Text : ****officer review**** says decision: passed criminality.
In notes 2 . Label: General
Text *** officer review**** Integrated search completed - NAI Eligibility Passed, criminality passed, Meds Valid.
Notes 1 and 2 were created on 28 May 2020. No update after this date.
My files(with files of 3 dependants) were transferred from Edmonton to Ottawa due to workload re-distribution on 21 May 2020.

somewhere in Organisations it says Covid Pace.

But in Notes 5 which were generated on 4 Feb 2020 in Edmonton. Everything was verified and accepted by the Program assistant R10 we also ok. Education, experience, ECA reports, medicals, biometric, pcc and Crs score ets all were verified and accepted. No objections mentioned. But he gave recommendation: Review Required- stat questions

Under this Age was mentioned and program assistant mentioned “Applicants age reviwed- No change from ITA to e-APR—- documents set for review—-client information.

However in Activities section in activity 3 and 6 they mentioned that my 11.2 EE-MI as met. And criminality as passed which was done in Ottawa. activity 1 and 2 and various other activity sequences are missing in notes are missing in Activity section. I don’t know why.

Overall is there something to worry as my security has not started yet. What could be the reason for this delay. They haven’t asked me for any document either. Please help as it is hard to bear this frustrating wait.Thanks
I have the same situation .The agent wrote that my case need review just because the age changed before AOR (still meet CRS score ) and then they threw my case to Montreal office.
Some people said that Review Required means delay (several months or more).I could do nothing except waiting and praying.

Splendidly

Sep 24, 2020
@legalfalcon I need your valuable insight. I recently got my GCMS Note. The Eligibility, Criminality and Medicals all Passed, info sharing: Complete and Other Reqs: Cancelled. I checked the Notes and could see Note 3 shows Officer Review comment as eligibility, criminality and medicals passed and info sharing complete. Note 2 Text says ADMISSIBILITY but I am not so clear about the following details in Note 1:
Restricted: No
Label: General
Text: ***OFFICER REVIEW*** FOSS NAI, SATISFIED ALL REQUIREMENT MET

Does this mean all checks including security is now completed. Which stage of the process is this?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon I need your valuable insight. I recently got my GCMS Note. The Eligibility, Criminality and Medicals all Passed, info sharing: Complete and Other Reqs: Cancelled. I checked the Notes and could see Note 3 shows Officer Review comment as eligibility, criminality and medicals passed and info sharing complete. Note 2 Text says ADMISSIBILITY but I am not so clear about the following details in Note 1:
Text: ***OFFICER REVIEW*** FOSS , SATISFIED ALL REQUIREMENT MET

Does this mean all checks including security is now completed. Which stage of the process is this?

FOSS - The Field Operations Support System (FOSS)
NAI - No Adverse Information

No adverse information about your immigration status was found in the FOSS database.

Based on this, you have have met all the requirements.

Reactions: SijuJoseph

riya2018

Star Member
Feb 6, 2020
Text: ***OFFICER REVIEW*** FOSS NAI, SATISFIED ALL REQUIREMENT MET

When you ordered GCMS notes?

mellodie

Feb 5, 2020
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
23-01-2020
Hello @legalfalcon,

Please can you help. I got a response to my webform today and I don’t know whether to be worried. My file was moved to CIO Sydney Nova Scotia from CPC Ottawa.
My last webform response mentioned eligibility passed, the response today mentioned everything but eligibility

We verified the information on file and can confirm that:

• The background verifications are currently valid.
  • The security background verification is currently valid.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello @legalfalcon,

Please can you help. I got a response to my webform today and I don’t know whether to be worried. My file was moved to CIO Sydney Nova Scotia from CPC Ottawa.
My last webform response mentioned eligibility passed, the response today mentioned everything but eligibility

We verified the information on file and can confirm that:

• The background verifications are currently valid.
  • The security background verification is currently valid.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
It seems like your your eligibility was passed and now the other stages have passed too and a final review is pending, after which the PPR will be sent. However, the webforms remain ambiguous and the best would be to call or request your GCMS notes to be sure.

“Valid” here indicates, that the documents required for the specific stage are “legal, not expired, and accepted by IRCC,” and no further input is required by the applicant. To read on webform see https://bit.ly/3cwq28M

mknox

Aug 18, 2020
Edmonton
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-08-2020
I have the same situation .The agent wrote that my case need review just because the age changed before AOR (still meet CRS score ) and then they threw my case to Montreal office.
Some people said that Review Required means delay (several months or more).I could do nothing except waiting and praying.
Seriously? Review Required because your age changed even though you still met CRS? Were you at the cut-off threshold? This makes me worry. My age changed between ita and aor. Is it still in RR for you?