+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> January 2020 AOR <<<***

Socceros

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
Hello all! I just received my webform reply:

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:

· Your application was received via your account on January 11, 2020.

· Your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,

The background verifications are currently valid.
The security background verification is currently valid.
The criminal background verification is currently valid.

I assume everything's valid and all I need to do is wait?
hi when did you sent your webform? I already sent two the first one a month ago and the other nearly 2 weeks ago as I changed my country of residence and still haven't heard of them.

tony87

Star Member
Aug 9, 2019
hi when did you sent your webform? I already sent two the first one a month ago and the other nearly 2 weeks ago as I changed my country of residence and still haven't heard of them.
I sent the webform a week ago. However, I had sent two other webforms over a month ago and I still haven't received any reply. So I suggest you raise more webforms.

Reactions: Socceros

Dell2018

Star Member
Jan 17, 2018
I applied GCMS notes on 19th of August through a friend who is a Canadian Citizen, but gave my own email address and used my own credit card for the payment. Will I receive GCMS notes or the credit card as well as email address has to be of the Canadian Citizen?

tar86

Star Member
Oct 24, 2019
Dubai
I applied GCMS notes on 19th of August through a friend who is a Canadian Citizen, but gave my own email address and used my own credit card for the payment. Will I receive GCMS notes or the credit card as well as email address has to be of the Canadian Citizen?
GCM notes has nothing to do with LVO. I got GCM notes before web form reply, Although I ordered it after web form. It took 15 days ti get my notes.

Dell2018

Star Member
Jan 17, 2018
GCM notes has nothing to do with LVO. I got GCM notes before web form reply, Although I ordered it after web form. It took 15 days ti get my notes.
Well, I thought the same too. Then what could be the reason for the delay here?

arbu45

Star Member
Oct 1, 2019
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-01-2020
Same here. Applied for GCMS after raising webform and got response on webform after two months, with a reply that your application is awaiting officer review. However, GCMS notes show that my elgibility, criminality and medicals are passed. Security is in process.
What is your status as per GCMS?

Dell2018

Star Member
Jan 17, 2018
Finally received my GCMS notes, they look like:

Eligibility: Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs:
Final:

I am SINP outland applicant. What's the opinion of experts on this one?

MoMazz

Aug 14, 2020

Security:
HIRV:
Org Crime:
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:
Final:

Hello There,

I am also an SINP outland applicant, when did you manage to get this information through GCMS, how long did it take? I raised a web form request 3 weeks back but haven't received any reply.

Regards.

Last edited:

riya2018

Star Member
Feb 6, 2020

Security:
HIRV:
Org Crime:
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:
Final:

When did you order notes?

rraza16

Dec 21, 2018
Hello Guys,
I have been a silent member until now and always got guidance from this forum whenever I had any confusion. Now I received my GCMS Notes today which i requested on Aug 25, and I am amazed that my eligibility has not been started yet (AOR Jan 12). Although, in last two pages it mentioned that my eligibility is under review as per notes :.....

A11.2 - CASE PROCESSING AGENT: Lock-in Date: 2020-01-12_ PA: - EE FSW Having
analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file, I make the following recommendation.

A11.2: Review Required R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Review Required R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTS : REVIEW REQUIRED R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FUNDS : FSW

points total: 59 Outstanding Documents (Not Requested): - RPRF Ready to Finalize RPRF: Outstanding

Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) CRS Score at invitation to apply (ITA) 479 CRS points minimum score for round: 472 CRS score at application (APR): 474 Total CRS Points Assessed: 429 / Verified CRS score: 429 I have reviewed the following for CRS points:

INTEGRATED SEARCH (FOSS/GCMS): No trace for all other than present application

FAMILY

COMPOSITION: MARRIED since 2018-01-11; Marriage certificate is on file; Spouse is ACCOMPANYING No indication of previous marriages/cl partners 1 child accompanying; Birth certificate reviewed: PA and Spouse listed as parents MEDICALS: All valid for 6 months or more PASSPORTS: All valid for 6 months or more

WOR
EXPERIENCE: Lock-in Date: 2020-01-12 Primary Occupation: NOC 0423 Managers in social, community and correctional services EDUCATION CREDENTIAL(S) PROVIDED: Bachelor’s Degree: Electrical and Electronic Engineering; Master’s Degree: Management 2019-02 to 2020-01 - Community Executive (NOC: 0423) - at Quesscorp Manpower Supply Services - eDoc# 356685401 - Letter dated 2020-01-16 appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specified period, and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out in the declared NOC category. - Letter confirms salary of AED ....... Monthly - Letter confirms full/time employment; FSW Work: 1 year and 0 months. CRS Foreign Work: 1 year and 0 months. FSW Work: 1 year CRS Foreign Work: 1 year(s) of 3 year(s) - REVIEW REQUIRED ....

It also says at the end R10 OK recommended pass .. and in one line it says FSW case parked due to following issue: Medical

@legalfalcon .. Can you please provide me some insights into this. Is t because of my job or POF ? I was transferred to my current employer from my previous company, but my job title, duties and working hours remained unchanged. Therefore, I only provided job duties letter from my current employer where I worked almost a year along with normal experience letter without any duties from my previous company where I worked for 2.5 years. However, I did provide a LOE for the same.

What can I do to help my application at this stage? Should I provide them job duties letter from my previous employer? And do I need to provide updated POF too? I could see in other sections saying minimum Funds: met... I welcome feedback from all members and wish you all luck in this tense situation. Thank you !!

Last edited:

jitheshani

Star Member
Oct 10, 2019
FSW Work: 1 year CRS Foreign Work: 1 year(s) of 3 year(s - It clearly says that only 1 year foreign experience is counted. If you have provided supporting documents with your LOE then officer may pass it. Without any supporting docs, how will they verify your 2.5 years experience from old company.
If you can manage to get the docs now, send immediately.

Where do you see case parked due to medical??

Please edit the application number out from your post.

rraza16

Dec 21, 2018
FSW Work: 1 year CRS Foreign Work: 1 year(s) of 3 year(s - It clearly says that only 1 year foreign experience is counted. If you have provided supporting documents with your LOE then officer may pass it. Without any supporting docs, how will they verify your 2.5 years experience from old company.
If you can manage to get the docs now, send immediately.

Where do you see case parked due to medical??

Please edit the application number out from your post.
In review type it says....

NOTES: 5

Restricted: No Label: General

Office: Centralized Intake Office

Text: REVIEW TYPE: Program Assistant APPLICATION #: REGULATION: FSW PARKED CASE

NOTES Case parked due to the following: - Medical issue

Yeah I understand now. Actually I work for the Dubai Govt Sector, but Dubai Govt never hires directly they use third party recruiting companies to hire their employees and handle their work permits and salaries etc. I have been working with them since 2016 but my recruiting company changed in 2019, and I was transferred to another company visa and everything else remained unchanged. I tried to explain this in my LOE but apparently that didn't work. I'll get updated letter from my previous company and send the letter right away. They also put POF review required that I don't understand.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello Guys,
I have been a silent member until now and always got guidance from this forum whenever I had any confusion. Now I received my GCMS Notes today which i requested on Aug 25, and I am amazed that my eligibility has not been started yet (AOR Jan 12). Although, in last two pages it mentioned that my eligibility is under review as per notes :.....

A11.2 - CASE PROCESSING AGENT: Lock-in Date: 2020-01-12_ PA: - EE FSW Having
analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file, I make the following recommendation.

A11.2: Review Required R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Review Required R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTS : REVIEW REQUIRED R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FUNDS : FSW

points total: 59 Outstanding Documents (Not Requested): - RPRF Ready to Finalize RPRF: Outstanding

Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) CRS Score at invitation to apply (ITA) 479 CRS points minimum score for round: 472 CRS score at application (APR): 474 Total CRS Points Assessed: 429 / Verified CRS score: 429 I have reviewed the following for CRS points:

INTEGRATED SEARCH (FOSS/GCMS): No trace for all other than present application

FAMILY

COMPOSITION: MARRIED since 2018-01-11; Marriage certificate is on file; Spouse is ACCOMPANYING No indication of previous marriages/cl partners 1 child accompanying; Birth certificate reviewed: PA and Spouse listed as parents MEDICALS: All valid for 6 months or more PASSPORTS: All valid for 6 months or more

WOR
EXPERIENCE: Lock-in Date: 2020-01-12 Primary Occupation: NOC 0423 Managers in social, community and correctional services EDUCATION CREDENTIAL(S) PROVIDED: Bachelor’s Degree: Electrical and Electronic Engineering; Master’s Degree: Management 2019-02 to 2020-01 - Community Executive (NOC: 0423) - at Quesscorp Manpower Supply Services - eDoc# 356685401 - Letter dated 2020-01-16 appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specified period, and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out in the declared NOC category. - Letter confirms salary of AED ....... Monthly - Letter confirms full/time employment; FSW Work: 1 year and 0 months. CRS Foreign Work: 1 year and 0 months. FSW Work: 1 year CRS Foreign Work: 1 year(s) of 3 year(s) - REVIEW REQUIRED ....

It also says at the end R10 OK recommended pass .. and in one line it says FSW case parked due to following issue: Medical

@legalfalcon .. Can you please provide me some insights into this. Is t because of my job or POF ? I was transferred to my current employer from my previous company, but my job title, duties and working hours remained unchanged. Therefore, I only provided job duties letter from my current employer where I worked almost a year along with normal experience letter without any duties from my previous company where I worked for 2.5 years. However, I did provide a LOE for the same.

What can I do to help my application at this stage? Should I provide them job duties letter from my previous employer? And do I need to provide updated POF too? I could see in other sections saying minimum Funds: met... I welcome feedback from all members and wish you all luck in this tense situation. Thank you !!
The case processing agents was only able to assess 429. Most likely your employment seems to be the issue and not the PoF.

How many years of work experience did you claim and what all documents did you submit.