Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
You can obtain a copy of the applications by requesting for GCMS notes and you will get the entire copy of the application, all supporting documents you submitted. You can then read the application carefully and see if anything was incorrectly entered. Withdrawing an application is not required as long as you can correct the issues in there.

If you do withdraw, then also, when you file a new application in the future, just mention that you have applied to IRCC before, list all applications, prior visa refusals etc. and mention that you withdraw the application as you felt that some statutory questions were incorrectly answered.

To request for a copy of the application, if you are in Canada, you can do it for free by requesting it though the following website:

https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do?lang=en

If you are not in Canada and if your are not a PR or a citizen, then you can request them here: https://bit.ly/33X00YE

hawaii78

Jan 5, 2020
Seriously? Review Required because your age changed even though you still met CRS? Were you at the cut-off threshold? This makes me worry. My age changed between ita and aor. Is it still in RR for you?
Yes. My score still meet CRS (14 above the cut-off threshold).

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Seriously? Review Required because your age changed even though you still met CRS? Were you at the cut-off threshold? This makes me worry. My age changed between ita and aor. Is it still in RR for you?
@hawaii78

There is a public policy in place if the age changed between ITA and eAPR.

See https://bit.ly/30e7c1k

aseemrastogi2

Feb 16, 2019
Hi all,

I recently ordered my GCMS Notes and below is the update

Eligibility: Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs:
Final:

Under Notes 1, it mentions that the file has been added to group 2 - TPLFJM0.

There is one documents set for review - Client information.

Does this just mean that the application is delayed due to COVID? Since I assume it wouldn’t take that much time to review the client information?

@legalfalcon Could you please advise?

Last edited:

Sadia95

Star Member
Feb 27, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Hi all,

Security:
HIRV:
Org Crime:
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:
Final:

Does this just mean that the application is delayed due to COVID? Since I assume it wouldn’t take that much time to review the client information?
When did you apply for the GcMS? may I please know your AoR

Ree89

Star Member
Apr 3, 2020
Trinidad
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
Hi all,

Security:
HIRV:
Org Crime:
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:
Final:

@legalfalcon Could you please advise?
Hi,
Im not really sure what group 2 - TPLFJM0 means but I used to have it some months ago and then it changed. I pretty much have the same information as you but my aor is Jan 30th. I am really curious about those groups though and what they mean

JTPr

May 15, 2020
Dear all,

I am wondering how many of you guys are in the same situation as mine as in getting PR application approved on mycic but no official COPR email sent to you yet..

My timeline:
1. Sep 22, 2020 - randomly checked on mycic and found out my case was approved that day.
2. Sep 23, 2020 - received an official email from cic saying "your application status has been updated.." - it shows approved on Sep 22 and I can see my T number and saying my document is valid.
3. Up till now - no official copr email (with pdf instructions on how to apply for the PR card, send pictures, etc)

imaab

Sep 25, 2020
Dear all,

I am wondering how many of you guys are in the same situation as mine as in getting PR application approved on mycic but no official COPR email sent to you yet..

My timeline:
1. Sep 22, 2020 - randomly checked on mycic and found out my case was approved that day.
2. Sep 23, 2020 - received an official email from cic saying "your application status has been updated.." - it shows approved on Sep 22 and I can see my T number and saying my document is valid.
3. Up till now - no official copr email (with pdf instructions on how to apply for the PR card, send pictures, etc)
Whats your AOR date ?

aseemrastogi2

Feb 16, 2019
Hi,
Im not really sure what group 2 - TPLFJM0 means but I used to have it some months ago and then it changed. I pretty much have the same information as you but my aor is Jan 30th. I am really curious about those groups though and what they mean
Oh I was actually thinking it’s related to COVID or something. If I may ask, what has it changed to?

fputri

Star Member
Jan 20, 2020
Hi guys,

I requested a GCMS note and it mentioned that 'appears RFV'.
I was just wondering if the mandate letters, speech from the Throne and all, do I need to re-order GCMS note again or should I just wait ?

I don't know if there will be more updates after that notes, hence the confusion on whether or not getting one more GCMS note.

Thanks in advance!

Taqi123

Star Member
Nov 8, 2019
Hi guys,

I requested a GCMS note and it mentioned that 'appears RFV'.
I was just wondering if the mandate letters, speech from the Throne and all, do I need to re-order GCMS note again or should I just wait ?

I don't know if there will be more updates after that notes, hence the confusion on whether or not getting one more GCMS note.

Thanks in advance!
Brother same here, its means Ready for visa.., so now we need to br stay calm and wait for their next steps regarding remove of ban from travel restrictions

Reactions: fputri