+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JANUARY 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Hussain53

Mar 3, 2020
Hello my medical expires on 27th November which is less than two months so what should I do wait for ircc to request for a re medical /extension or raise a webform and ask about it?
many people who have medical expiring in December have got some instructions from ircc already that's why am bit worried.

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Hello my medical expires on 27th November which is less than two months so what should I do wait for ircc to request for a re medical /extension or raise a webform and ask about it?
many people who have medical expiring in December have got some instructions from ircc already that's why am bit worried.
IRCC can either extend the medicals or request for another medical examination. This is at IRCC's discretion. However, you can send a web form (CSE) and request for your medical to be extended.

pboi

Sep 22, 2020
Is the Eligibility passed by an agent/analyst in that case; you can confirm and it may look like the last sample here
As for security, unfortunately nothing one can do to push it to happen but look at the Gcms Notes carefully to confirm if Eligibility is conclusively passed. Usually once it's passed by an officer Security should start thereafter. Cheers.
Thanks for the reply @capisnotes
Yes buddy,
As per the link provided, my Assesments on page 2 looks like below,
Eligibility : Passed,
Security : Not Started,
Criminality : Passed,
Medical : Passed,
Info sharing : Complete,
Rest : blanks.

Also, in the notes, Eligibility has been carried by program assistant and A11.2 Case processing agent. A11.2 agent has marked all requirements as met/Appears to meet.

I am just confused as to why it hasn't moved to the officer for approval yet!

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Thanks for the reply @capisnotes
Yes buddy,
As per the link provided, my Assesments on page 2 looks like below,
Eligibility : Passed,
Security : Not Started,
Criminality : Passed,
Medical : Passed,
Info sharing : Complete,
Rest : blanks.

Also, in the notes, Eligibility has been carried by program assistant and A11.2 Case processing agent. A11.2 agent has marked all requirements as met/Appears to meet.

I am just confused as to why it hasn't moved to the officer for approval yet!
You are welcome. With the info provided the officer has yet to pass your Eligibility Review and once he/she Passes it the file move to the next step of Security Screening. Look through the the notes to see if there is any reason why it's held up. Some of the common reasons are

Proof of funds (POF)
Reference letter
Work experience
Employment verification
If you answered yes to any Statutory (Stat) Questions

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019
You are welcome. With the info provided the officer has yet to pass your Eligibility Review and once he/she Passes it the file move to the next step of Security Screening. Look through the the notes to see if there is any reason why it's held up. Some of the common reasons are

Proof of funds (POF)
Reference letter
Work experience
Employment verification
If you answered yes to any Statutory (Stat) Questions
I had answered yes to one of the stat. questions. (Refused a Visa to Canada or any other country). The country wasn't Canada though. I'm hoping this doesn't slow my application.
From my last note on 28 July, my criminality and security wasn't started, eligiblity was passed my analyst.
But I got a GU last month. AOR is Feb.

Reactions: Olapeju b

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
I had answered yes to one of the stat. questions. (Refused a Visa to Canada or any other country). The country wasn't Canada though. I'm hoping this doesn't slow my application.
From my last note on 28 July, my criminality and security wasn't started, eligiblity was passed my analyst.
But I got a GU last month. AOR is Feb.
Ghost Update is not an official IRCC term but signifies progress which is good. Only after the officer passes Eligibility will the file move to the next steps. Your Gcms Notes may reveal the reason why the officer has not passed as yet.

irvinmano

May 15, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Canada Visa Application Centre (VFS GLOBAL) - Port Louis
AOR Received.
10-01-2020
Hello, Legal faction and experts,

I hope you are doing well and let me thank you for the great job you are doing guys, your information is very helpful. May God bless you!

Well, it would be highly appreciated if you could kindly answer a few questions of mine, regarding my application as follows:

1. Does the language tests stay valid for as long as it takes IRCC to decide on your case OR should we re-sit for same if it get expired during the process? (IELTS and TEF CANADA in my case)
  2. I am getting 30 years old next year (i.e. 14 MAY 2021), will lose 5 CRS points if the application is still under process?
  3. My application will reach 1 year since AOR on the 10 January 2021, should I ask for an extension or the IRCC will contact me for same? If I should ask them, should I do the same via a webform? If so, when is the best time for me to send them this request?
  4. Lastly, I have completed a Master Degree and graduated in July 2020, should I get it evaluated and update my application? or it may cause more delay in the processing time?
Thanks a lot in advance guys.

Kindest regards,
Irvin

Islander216

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2019
Hello, Legal faction and experts,

I hope you are doing well and let me thank you for the great job you are doing guys, your information is very helpful. May God bless you!

Well, it would be highly appreciated if you could kindly answer a few questions of mine, regarding my application as follows:

1. Does the language tests stay valid for as long as it takes IRCC to decide on your case OR should we re-sit for same if it get expired during the process? (IELTS and TEF CANADA in my case)
  2. I am getting 30 years old next year (i.e. 14 MAY 2021), will lose 5 CRS points if the application is still under process?
  3. My application will reach 1 year since AOR on the 10 January 2021, should I ask for an extension or the IRCC will contact me for same? If I should ask them, should I do the same via a webform? If so, when is the best time for me to send them this request?
  4. Lastly, I have completed a Master Degree and graduated in July 2020, should I get it evaluated and update my application? or it may cause more delay in the processing time?
Thanks a lot in advance guys.

Kindest regards,
Irvin
1. Language test validity gets locked when you submit your AOR, if it's valid then it will remain valid for the duration of your application.
2. Your points are locked when you receive your ITA, so you don't lose points for age after submission of your application.
3. No extension necessary, you can send them a webform to ask them for an update on the status of your application. Usually you can do so after you reach over 6 months of processing time.
4. No need, if you qualified for your ITA prior to completing the Master's degree. It won't affect your current application, and there isn't really a point to updating it if you're confident your application will be accepted according to your points.

Mette en seryer bayo.

Last edited:

irvinmano

May 15, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
AOR Received.
10-01-2020
1. Language test validity gets locked when you submit your AOR, if it's valid then it will remain valid for the duration of your application.
2. Your points are locked when you receive your ITA, so you don't lose points for age after submission of your application.
3. No extension necessary, you can send them a webform to ask them for an update on the status of your application. Usually you can do so after you reach over 6 months of processing time.
4. No need, if you qualified for your ITA prior to completing the Master's degree. It won't affect your current application, and there isn't really a point to updating it if you're confident your application will be accepted according to your points.

Mette en seryer bayo.
Thanks a lot, man.

Yes, normally I was qualified prior to my ITA. My CRS is 478 but if I add my master degree, i will get about 500-510.
Well if you told me it is not necessary, then i shall leave it.

Mari bezer man. Dan extra suspense, p trassé depi 2 ans p vini meme ek IELTS etc. aster COVID, le 10 juilliet application in complete 100% processing time. pheww. :(

Islander216

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2019
Thanks a lot, man.

Yes, normally I was qualified prior to my ITA. My CRS is 478 but if I add my master degree, i will get about 500-510.
Well if you told me it is not necessary, then i shall leave it.

Mari bezer man. Dan extra suspense, p trassé depi 2 ans p vini meme ek IELTS etc. aster COVID, le 10 juilliet application in complete 100% processing time. pheww. :(
Yeah because you already have enough points, as long as they accept all the necessary documents, you will be fine.

Mo compren, mais mo meme avand covid ine prend moi 8 mois avand mo gagne PPR. Aster avec COVID to cav mazine toi, li pou tarder enkor meme la.

Seki mo connais ca VO Sud Afrique la aussi pankor ouvert, pas connais asterla si zot ine reaussi ouvert recentment.

Prend courage, mo connais ca patience la pas facile pou ena mais tout pou correct.

Last edited:

irvinmano

May 15, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
AOR Received.
10-01-2020
Yeah because you already have enough points, as long as they accept all the necessary documents, you will be fine.

Mo compren, mais mo meme avand covid ine prend moi 8 mois avand mo gagne PPR. Aster avec COVID to cav manzine toi, li pou tarder enkor meme la.

Seki mo connais ca VO Sud Afrique la aussi pankor ouvert, pas connais asterla si zot ine reaussi ouvert recentment.

Prend courage, mo connais ca patience la pas facile pou ena mais tout pou correct.
Yeah, Thanks man. Btw, VO South Africa in ouvert, VFS tou in fini ouvert dan moris, check sa thread la, Grace is from Mauritius and has landed on the 12 Sept 2020.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/pretoria-high-commission-of-canada.700173/

Reactions: Islander216

james.swansy

Feb 13, 2020
Hi,

I had a question and was hoping someone here could help me out.

My info -
FSW-O
27th Jan AOR
I had done my medical on 25th Jan 2020.
Still awaiting PPR

As of 10th Aug :
  • The eligibility verifications are currently valid.
  • The security background verification is currently valid.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.

My questions:

Once the COPR is issued to me , for how long will it be valid and by when can I land in Canada?

As far as I have been able to look up online, I should land before my medical can expire. Is this information true? If so can we re-do our medical ?

And if my medical does expire before I get the COPR, will I have to re-do the medical ?

Thank you for helping out in advance.

Emprexx

Star Member
Nov 11, 2019
So guys, I got an UPDATE on my profile today. My BACKGROUND check went from "Application in progress. We will send you a message when we state your background check" to "Not Applicable".
I suppose this means there's been an activity on my file...yeah?

I'm PNP outland, with January 10th, 2020 AOR.