alaria

Apr 17, 2018
Reactions: erinennis26

lcuser

Nov 20, 2018
Me too waiting for ppr
PA from india
Biometrics done on April 8
Can u please tell me what is shown on cic account under biometrics coz in our account biometrics number is shown but still says we have not received fingerprints. Just wondering what’s shown on urs
it says we do not need your fingerprints..

Carolcarolsauce

Mar 17, 2019
Nothing for me, except that I found out a couple of other people that had issues with incorrect spellings of names had medical and biometrics done anyway using UCI and birthdates, and they passed successfully. So we've made an appt. for May 15th for Jenni to have her Dr. appt. and the tests on Monday 13th. Hopefully this will all work out... please, dear God.

After all we've been waiting for more than two months for IRCC to change the name and it isn't happening! How are things with you?

i really do hope you have no issues with that and that hopefully you can get those medicals done for your step daughter. on the other hand i am still waiting on the stupid biometrices request. its seems that for our region we might be in for the long haul....

Reactions: FVPupnorth

FVPupnorth

Feb 2, 2019
Category........
FAM
i really do hope you have no issues with that and that hopefully you can get those medicals done for your step daughter. on the other hand i am still waiting on the stupid biometrices request. its seems that for our region we might be in for the long haul....
Me too, and thanks for your good wishes. Unfortunately, I tend to agree with you as much as I wish it were not the case. I'm sorry for you ladies who are pregnant and won't be with your spouses when you're babies are born.

My husband and I are retired, have been together for almost 6 years and married for almost 5. We just want to be together for the years we have left. All we can do is wait and hope for the best!!

Irshaddd khan

Star Member
Mar 4, 2019
Hello guys
I'm worried.. i provided additional documents on 19th April...now gckey account updated and under review of additional documents it says
Not applicable.. what does this mean?

Shrey_19

Star Member
Oct 14, 2018
Humble Request to All,

Kindly update tracker/spreadsheets..Of your recent update.

This data will be very helpful to all of us and all future applicant .

Please do update on tracker

Impatient1

Star Member
Nov 6, 2015
Toronto
Humble Request to All,

Kindly update tracker/spreadsheets..Of your recent update.

This data will be very helpful to all of us and all future applicant .

Please do update on tracker
If I may, Id like to suggest to include a link to the tracker on any such post encouraging others to update it. Or have it in your signature at least.

Reactions: erinennis26