+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**----January 2019 Outland Application----**

Gloria86

Jan 25, 2019
Hi guys,
Timeline Below, I'm so worried I haven't heard anything since February,
I expected a mail last week to go for medicals since its now 5months from Nov..
Pls anyone with similar timeline?

APP Recvd Nov 19
AOR Jan 23
BM Feb 04
SA Feb 07
AVO Feb 19

MustLoveCats

Jan 24, 2016
Hello Everyone!

I must say that this thread is super helpful! Thank you for all of your application updates and information! They give us a sense of how our application is doing, somehow.

Anyone here who's a Canadian citizen sponsoring their US-citizen spouse? We received e-mail notifications stating that our biometric fee receipt was forwarded to the 'responsible office' on April 16th and application has been transferred to CPC-Mississauga on April 17th. We are expecting a biometric letter soon, but I don't know why it takes several days for it to be e-mailed to us..How long is the wait?

Would a file transfer to CPC-Mississauga from CPC-Sydney be a good sign that the application will be finalized within a month and a half? Does the CPC-Mississauga make the final decision? I thought this office only processes permanent residence apps for PA spouses already living Canada. We're hoping the move will happen in mid-June..
Hi. Just chiming in with my two cents, I am American and my husband is Canadian. We applied outland. We submitted the paid receipt for biometrics with our application. App was received Jan 11. I have still not received my biometrics request. I would not expect at all for that fast of a processing time. Some say US-Canada spouses get approved in 6-8 months but at this rate I would not be holding my breath. From what I read CPC-Mississauga processes US outland apps too and I believe they make the decision. I understand the eagerness especially to do a move in the summer, lord knows that's what I want, but I have serious doubts of it happening. The only thing any of us can do is just be patient.

Hensy

Star Member
Mar 4, 2019
Just wondering guys. Those who have PPR , has it been updated on our spreadsheet ??? I don’t see much details on spreadsheet after biometrics

konaath

Star Member
Apr 4, 2019
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
09/01/2019
AOR Received.
10/01/2019
Med's Request
01/03/2019
Med's Done....
03/03/2019
Just wondering guys. Those who have PPR , has it been updated on our spreadsheet ??? I don’t see much details on spreadsheet after biometrics
i think most of them might hve left the forum after PPR out of excitement :D

Reactions: schweisy and svilli

rbbt0824

Feb 27, 2019
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
MISSISSAUGA
App. Filed.......
03-01-2019
AOR Received.
22-02-2019
File Transfer...
01-03-2019
Med's Request
26-02-2019
Med's Done....
28-02-2019
Rows highlighted with light red colour are the ones who received PPR.

Reactions: schweisy