+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**----January 2019 Outland Application----**

bkumar3

Nov 21, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Missisauga
That's so amazing!! All done in ~ three months!
Well I am going to call it 4 months since I did mail it in December last week but I guess they don't see it that way due to new year holiday and other things. I am just happy the wait is done, now just routine mailing delay and stuff... I hope she will be here in May!

Reactions: erinennis26

erinennis26

Star Member
Aug 27, 2018
Saskatchewan, Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, ON
App. Filed.......
22-01-2019
VISA ISSUED...
18-07-2019
LANDED..........
27-08-2019
How do you put the details under your message like you have done? Is it in the signature options? I could not find it.
Yes! Just hover your mouse over "Personal Details" and click on "Signature." You can edit it then.

dyla18689

Star Member
Nov 12, 2018
That's amazing!! I'm still waiting for my SA, Medical and Biometric. I really hope I get mine within a week as i'm flying out to see my hubby. Don't want application to be returned while I'm out of country :-(
I really hope you get it soon then. All the best!

roan101

Star Member
Jan 15, 2019
Oh really? I called the other day and she just told me everything that I could already see on my GCkey and that my file was still in Canada. I guess that could mean Mississauga. Maybe I’ll try call again tomorrow.
Do not call again and again , it could potentially delay the application further

vinitmenon

Nov 1, 2012
Since now we are done with the process, i would like to share which supporting documents i submitted with my application.
1. I submitted 58 wedding pictures.
2. I submitted 21 additional pictures of me and my wife visiting our city (we never had honeymoon).
3. My coworkers gave me a gift card and a photo frame on the day i was going to India for a wedding so i include pictures of those in my application.
4. After the wedding, my wife's passport was changed as per my name and my surname.
5. I also kept our wedding invitation card, airline ticket, boarding passes.
6. I wrote 3 pages explaining our genuine relationship, kept the screenshots of our video calls history. I honestly did not submit any screenshot of chatting.
I wish i had submitted more photos. Why do they say max 20 photos! :(