+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**----January 2019 Outland Application----**

canrediff

Jan 14, 2019
They do not want to see your wedding in providing 20 or 200 pics. They want to see are you still in relationship? provide only 20 pics but different time frame to prove you are still in relation
That’s what I did. We provided 20 pics from all my 4 visits and time when we were friends, wedding and reception.
Number of pics don’t matter .. whether those pics are in line with your relationship story .. that matters. There are people who submitted only 20 pics got PPR.

patelboss

Star Member
Jan 23, 2019
That’s what I did. We provided 20 pics from all my 4 visits and time when we were friends, wedding and reception.
Number of pics don’t matter .. whether those pics are in line with your relationship story .. that matters. There are people who submitted only 20 pics got PPR.
it's how satisfied the officer is with your application. may be the officer is truely happy with my application. My ecas shows on PR side as WE STARTED PROCESSING YOUR APPLICATION ON APRIL 18, 2019...and i got PPR on the same date.

LostinSpace

Star Member
Nov 5, 2018
We submitted only 20 pics as instructed, and it was a difficult task since we had been together for 3.5 years at the time of the application, plus we had two weddings (one in Canada and one in US), so there was a lot of potential photos to select, but we did what we felt showcased our relationship across the 3.5 years and I'm thankful that we received PPR this week. Just need to go get the photos, but a little delayed as my wife is just getting over being sick... I look forward to finally having COPR in hand so we can enjoy our life together.

Reactions: Impatient1

jaymel28

Mar 6, 2019
Hi guys...
Need help as my husband(PA) was asked to upload a client information? We have no idea what is it? and what to upload... pls help anyone... thanks a lot...

vinitmenon

Nov 1, 2012
Yes they asked wedding pics that's it.. i submitted it yesterday.
What's next?
Next is to wait again. :( either they will start reviewing it, or transfer right away to NDVO, or start reviewing and transfer or review and send ppr.

But basically its a wait game. It is very frustrating. Hopefully everyone gets their ppr soon and are united with their love of life. Its not easy but its worth to wait for it.

Brugonzalez7

Star Member
Sep 18, 2017
New York
Getting a little impatient. Is it okay to not receive a AOR2? The last time I heard from Cic was March 20th stating that my application was being sent to Mississauga. I seen some people on the spreadsheet that already got their passport request.

MustLoveCats

Jan 24, 2016
Getting a little impatient. Is it okay to not receive a AOR2? The last time I heard from Cic was March 20th stating that my application was being sent to Mississauga. I seen some people on the spreadsheet that already got their passport request.
You are not alone. I see the principal applicant is from the states per the sheet. I am from the states and so are a few others who submitted the application earlier in the month who have still not received their biometric request or seen any updates about the processing beginning. It is frustrating. From what I read CIC-Mississauga doesn't send AOR2. You will see it on ECAS.

Reactions: erinennis26