App. Filed.......
09/01/2019
AOR Received.
10/01/2019
Med's Request
01/03/2019
Med's Done....
03/03/2019
Thanks. Since I have a representative I do not have access to GCKey, instead the firm would receive the above email.
I would like to know what would be the notification message like in ECAS.
Well.. we are on same boat... not sure about it,the above PDF was shared by my Representative.

M sure others can answer it.

Reactions: East-Sun

Imhoney_54

Star Member
May 10, 2017
Hello everyone,
Does anyone have the typical message format for biometrics request on ECAS?
I have a representative and my concern is maybe they are missing a message form CIC.

Many Thanks
On ecas PA side a biometric notification will be shown like this
We sent Name of PA a letter on Date XXX. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

konaath

Star Member
Apr 4, 2019
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
09/01/2019
AOR Received.
10/01/2019
Med's Request
01/03/2019
Med's Done....
03/03/2019
Good morning guys!!!!! All the best every one including me :D

It's the start of the day hope to hear some good news before long weekend starts.

LostinSpace

Star Member
Nov 5, 2018
Good morning folks. Just wanted to ask something regarding the PPR...
CIC requests that a prepaid envelope be sent to them alognside the necessary passport/photocopy and photos.
For this return envelope, is it simply to receive the COPR documents, or is it to also return our application? I ask since our application was in a sizable binder as we organized things nicely and need to properly account for the correct size of return envelope.

Appreciate any advice on the return envelope requirements for those that received COPR within Canada.

Thanks!

Impatient1

Star Member
Nov 6, 2015
Toronto
Thanks. Since I have a representative I do not have access to GCKey, instead the firm would receive the above email.
I would like to know what would be the notification message like in ECAS.
It comes as message in GC Key. The attachment is named “Biometrics Collection Letter”

In the statuses above, against Biometrics it says “We need your fingerprints to process your application. Check your messages below for details”

Edit: @canrediff sorry, not sure why it quoted ur post as well earlier lol

Last edited:
Reactions: East-Sun

sam324

Jan 11, 2019
I see Decision Made in my SA column on ECAS. but I haven't received the formal email saying in approved

My wife also got her medical request letter and is completing it tomorrow . She just did her biometrics today

That's amazing!! I'm still waiting for my SA, Medical and Biometric. I really hope I get mine within a week as i'm flying out to see my hubby. Don't want application to be returned while I'm out of country :-(

Reactions: dyla18689

Imhoney_54

Star Member
May 10, 2017
Hi everyone
When biometrics results are received by cic...does it is updated on ecas also that biometrics passed or not ?
Thank you

Avirajgrewal

Star Member
Jun 1, 2018
getting sick of dis file transfer saga .. its been 20 days since additional documents recieved and medical passed ..
Still no news ..
Same situation after medical no updates yet for file transfer or boimetrics i called cic today and they said it is still in sydney and it has notes that police clearence required and he said its provided he said you need to wait we dont need anything from you and dont know how long its gonna take to transfer lets just wait i guess we are few left waiting for file gets transferred...

canrediff

Jan 14, 2019
Hope there is
Same situation after medical no updates yet for file transfer or boimetrics i called cic today and they said it is still in sydney and it has notes that police clearence required and he said its provided he said you need to wait we dont need anything from you and dont know how long its gonna take to transfer lets just wait i guess we are few left waiting for file gets transferred...
Hi, Did you get an email from agent after your call.
Last time when I called, that agent sent me an email just referring the call and giving normal process steps.
I am just little concerned, if these calls get mentioned on our file and has any impact on processing. Any views from anyone on this.

Avirajgrewal

Star Member
Jun 1, 2018
Hope there is

Last time when I called, that agent sent me an email just referring the call and giving normal process steps.
I am just little concerned, if these calls get mentioned on our file and has any impact on processing. Any views from anyone on this.
I have no idea if it impacts or no but he never sent me any email ..

Riar1992

Jun 29, 2017
Hope there is

yes it gets mentioned on your file when you call but it has no impact on processing of application.

Reactions: schweisy

patelboss

Star Member
Jan 23, 2019
**GOT PPR TODAY**
Jan 24 App received (Outland)
AOR 1 - March 21
SA - March 21
Medical Request - March 21
Biometrics Request - March 21
Medical Done - March 26
Biometrics Done - March 29
File Transferred to Mississauga : March 27
No Additional Documents Requested since then.
ECAS still shows In Process
GCKEY is not updated.
Overall Timeline 84 Days

Last edited:

vinitmenon

Nov 1, 2012
**GOT PPR TODAY**
AOR 1 - March 21
SA - March 21
Medical Done - March 26
Biometrics Request - March 29
GCKEY is not updated.
Overall Timeline 84 Days
congrats bud...

Reactions: patelboss

jerry777

Feb 13, 2018
**GOT PPR TODAY**
AOR 1 - March 21
SA - March 21
Medical Done - March 26
Biometrics Request - March 29
GCKEY is not updated.
Overall Timeline 84 Days
AMAZING NEWS!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!
:):):):)

Reactions: patelboss