+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**----January 2019 Outland Application----**

Carolcarolsauce

Mar 17, 2019
Nope, not this sponsor!

I'd love to know if anyone else has the same issue.

I'm still out of the country so can't call but I will once I'm back in April.
hi @FVPupnorth, I was wondering if your spouses daughters last name was able to be changed? what doctor is your spouse thinking of picking? We went with Dr. Pardo, and I dunno, after the appointment I still hasnt changed on GC, im getting really worried, not to mention anxious. I know everyone says dont worry, it will eventually change. But I cant seem to stop worrying. I truly miss my husband and everyday Im without him hurts. I know everyone in this group feels like this and its hard for all.

Reactions: FVPupnorth

FVPupnorth

Feb 2, 2019
Category........
FAM
hi @FVPupnorth, I was wondering if your spouses daughters last name was able to be changed? what doctor is your spouse thinking of picking? We went with Dr. Pardo, and I dunno, after the appointment I still hasnt changed on GC, im getting really worried, not to mention anxious. I know everyone says dont worry, it will eventually change. But I cant seem to stop worrying. I truly miss my husband and everyday Im without him hurts. I know everyone in this group feels like this and its hard for all.
Nothing from IRCC with name change on the medical request. The last email I sent them was 2 weeks after the first (first one was Feb 28th), they said if I hadn't received any word from them by April 4th (it must be bfd for end of month), I could write again. Reassuring, isn't it! :eek:

We were concerned about waiting until her document is corrected because of the 30 days time limit on PA's medical, so he went to Pardo on March 21st. Have heard nothing since and seen nothing change on ecas (can't link to acct.). He's going to call Pardo's office tomorrow morning to ensure all was sent OK. Why don't you call as well to check on yours? It never hurts to ask. I'm more worried about how long it's going to take the Mexico City VO to process our applications!

I understand your frustration and sympathize. I have to leave for Canada on April 7th and am concerned that Jennifer's medical request isn't organized yet, we don't have biometrics request yet, don't know when it will be transferred, etc. So, a little anxious myself. Hang in there and try to keep busy. All we can do is have faith that things will work out for the best, right? :)

Reactions: schweisy