Med's Done....
07-03-2019
Passport Req..
04-11-2019
LANDED..........
14-12-2019
Good morning/Afternoon/Evening everyone:

For those of you whose file has been transferred

ON ECAS on the PA's side: Have your line 2 changed to we started processing your application?

Is this AOR2?

Thanks
Mine has. It says it started processing since March 15th about 8 days after I got the email saying it was sent to Paris. I think it is like AOR2 minus getting a second email because I think they started to look at the application at the VO it was sent to. But someone can correct me if I'm wrong. Either way, it is a good thing congrats! x

FVPupnorth

Feb 2, 2019
Category........
FAM
after reading your message. I checked my ecas status and I got it too
"We sent you correspondence on March 27, 2019 about the decision on your application"
I got exactly the same thing and yet my SA was end of Feb. Maybe their system just messed up because I don't have anything else from them. Crazeee!

Reactions: jerry777

FVPupnorth

Feb 2, 2019
Category........
FAM
Hello everyone

I am not able to link my account in gckey when I enter all the info it is showing as “no applications found you may have made a mistake entering your application”
But all the info that I gave are correct don’t know y it’s not linking
Can anyone pls tell me the solution for this ?
anyone gone through this type of problem while linking the application ?
Yes, most of us actually! I still can't get into the system no matter what information I give them, mine, the PAs, etc. Also tried so many times that I have all the numbers, etc. memorized. The only thing I could think of as being the problem is that in the Guide (5525) under the heading "Step 8: After you submit your application", it clearly states,

"Unpaid representatives cannot use online accounts. If you have an unpaid representative, you should remind them to regularly monitor their e-mail and mail to ensure correspondence is received."

So, if you are an unpaid representative, (the sponsor) like I am, it would make sense that I can't link my GCKey account to our application. Very frustrating and annoying but ...

Any comments or incites?

StayAway

Mar 1, 2019
Yes, most of us actually! I still can't get into the system no matter what information I give them, mine, the PAs, etc. Also tried so many times that I have all the numbers, etc. memorized. The only thing I could think of as being the problem is that in the Guide (5525) under the heading "Step 8: After you submit your application", it clearly states,

"Unpaid representatives cannot use online accounts. If you have an unpaid representative, you should remind them to regularly monitor their e-mail and mail to ensure correspondence is received."

So, if you are an unpaid representative, (the sponsor) like I am, it would make sense that I can't link my GCKey account to our application. Very frustrating and annoying but ...

Any comments or incites?
I never had a GCKey, can't you just use a sign in partner? I created my account through my debit card.

Reactions: FVPupnorth

rbbt0824

Feb 27, 2019
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
MISSISSAUGA
App. Filed.......
03-01-2019
AOR Received.
22-02-2019
File Transfer...
01-03-2019
Med's Request
26-02-2019
Med's Done....
28-02-2019
Hi everyone,

Has anyone got mails from CIC? Like actually mail (paper)?

My rep emailed me on Friday said he got a mail for me from cic, but he hasn’t picked up yet.

I’ll keep you posted next week.

rbbt0824

Feb 27, 2019
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
MISSISSAUGA
App. Filed.......
03-01-2019
AOR Received.
22-02-2019
File Transfer...
01-03-2019
Med's Request
26-02-2019
Med's Done....
28-02-2019
Can someone help me with linking the application with the online account???
There’s an instruction on the tracker. Very detailed one. See link in my signature

FVPupnorth

Feb 2, 2019
Category........
FAM
I never had a GCKey, can't you just use a sign in partner? I created my account through my debit card.
Neither works! I have an account using a "sign-in partner" (bank) and I have created a GCKey acct for my husband (PA) and nothing works for either of them. However, I know my "sign-in partner" account works just fine for other government services like Revenue Canada, Service Canada, etc. so there's nothing wrong with the account.

I was just wondering if others are having as much trouble and are in the same situation … ie, being an unpaid representative for PA.

FVPupnorth

Feb 2, 2019
Category........
FAM
The sponsor should be able to access CIC account using the CDN banking info
Nope, not this sponsor!

I'd love to know if anyone else has the same issue.

I'm still out of the country so can't call but I will once I'm back in April.

Mmmakma

Mar 27, 2019
There’s an instruction on the tracker. Very detailed one. See link in my signature
thank you. I looked at it and I have been using the same method but nothing is working.
Does it matter if the sponsorer is also the representative?? is that why the application is not linking? o_O

Reactions: FVPupnorth