+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**----January 2019 Outland Application----**

jerry777

Feb 13, 2018
you can never know the exact reason.. maybe his officer had a fight with his wife early morning...
LOL!
but jokes apart, I think you can always guess what could be the reason based on what you have shared with them and if you had less evidence or has been married for very less time or second marriage etc.

Reactions: nvg197

nvg197

Nov 23, 2018
Thanks @vinitmenon
Hey @nvg197 what do you think could be the reason if you don’t mind sharing some details please? Did they ask you any additional docs or anything?
I guess in my case , got married in September and we applied for visitor visa on October which was refused by cic due to travel history. Thats the only reason i can point out.

jerry777

Feb 13, 2018
I guess in my case , got married in September and we applied for visitor visa on October which was refused by cic due to travel history. Thats the only reason i can point out.
No that can't be it. Showing wish to visit your spouse can't be a reason for this transfer.
Is it arrange or love marriage if you don't mind telling?
How long has it been since you know your partner?
do you visit them and how often?
sorry, too many questions? you can answer to whichever ones you want to answer/share?

Last edited:

navya225

Mar 3, 2019
It should be 2 for some reason that is what works. I remember using 2 and the application number I believe. Hopefully that works for you! :)
Thank u frd:). That worked . Just now I linked my application in gckey. Now where can I see the request when I get any request from cic? Pls reply because I don’t know where I ll receive messages(request) from cic

vinitmenon

Nov 1, 2012
Thank u frd:). That worked . Just now I linked my application in gckey. Now where can I see the request when I get any request from cic? Pls reply because I don’t know where I ll receive messages(request) from cic
You will receive emails to the email add linked to ur gckey account.

Reactions: FVPupnorth