AOR Received.
22-02-2019
File Transfer...
01-03-2019
Med's Request
26-02-2019
Med's Done....
28-02-2019
That's good sign. Are you the one who received Pre arrival letter also?
Yeah it was received on March 20. Hope it’s a good sign not just a system glitch! Fingers crossed

Reactions: PrateekVatsyana

canrediff

Jan 14, 2019
Hi All,
We do not have Pre-Arrival letter received column in the tracker. Do you all think, we should have that, as its an important milestone of the process and it also confirms that the relationship genuineness is confirmed. Correct me if i am wrong.

alaria

Apr 17, 2018
Hey all,
Just received AOR 2 in MyCIC. Please see the signature for timeline.
Thanks and best wishes to all.
Just to clarify: so, AOR2 was actually attached as a message to MyCIC account? Not as just an email, as AOR1?

alwayswinner6

Feb 10, 2019
We received your application to sponsor .......on January 28, 2019.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on March 11, 2019.
We started processing your application on March 10, 2019.
We sent you correspondence on March 26, 2019 about the decision on your application.

We received ............. application for permanent residence on January 28, 2019.
We sent ....... medical instructions on March 12, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us with the information requested as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

I have a question. It says that they we sent you a correspondence on March 26 but I did not receive any correspondence nor my spouse in India received any. Further the medical was completed on March 20, 2019 and still no update. Is that normal.
File was transferred to Mississauga March 20, 2019.

Also, biometrics fee was paid upfront. No request for biometrics. Do they send the bio metric request along with the passport request.

(Due to some reason I am unable to link the application to online account. Tried everything.)

canrediff

Jan 14, 2019
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on March 11, 2019.
We sent you correspondence on March 26, 2019 about the decision on your application.

We received ............. application for permanent residence on January 28, 2019.
We sent ....... medical instructions on March 12, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us with the information requested as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

I have a question. It says that they we sent you a correspondence on March 26 but I did not receive any correspondence nor my spouse in India received any. Further the medical was completed on March 20, 2019 and still no update. Is that normal.

Also, biometrics fee was paid upfront. No request for biometrics. Do they send the bio metric request along with the passport request.

(Due to some reason I am unable to link the application to online account. Tried everything.)
Have you followed the instructions from the tracker to link the app.
https://bit.ly/2IX2HlU

Here is the link for tracker, try following these, if it works.

canrediff

Jan 14, 2019

I had exactly same update like yours. Only after medical was passed, in PA's side it got updated as 'medicals received' and in GCKey account it was medical passed.
Me too waiting for bio request. so there is no particular pattern when we receive bio request. As long as you have paid the fees, you should be good.

canrediff

Jan 14, 2019

The correspondence on 26th is for Sponsor approval, if you have received the SA letter then it refers to that.

smomen

Star Member
Apr 10, 2018
what did u exactly get in cic? an email with attachment?
Just to clarify: so, AOR2 was actually attached as a message to MyCIC account? Not as just an email, as AOR1?
Hey,
Yeah it came as an attachment in the MyCIC just like bio-metrics request letter, the email did not have any attachment (said to check in MyCIC). Looks much like AOR 1 but says the date they received the application and all.

Reactions: vic1028 and alaria

StayAway

Mar 1, 2019
I was confused about this, but what i realized on ECAS. on the PA side after the transfer its says we started processing your application on March 29, 2019..... So i assumed that as AOR2

StayAway

Mar 1, 2019
On the PA's side on ECAS:

Permanent Residence

1. We received XXXXX application for permanent residence on February 12, 2019.
  2. We started processing XXXXXXXXX application on March 29, 2019.:D (AOR2???)
  3. We sent XXXXXXXXXXX medical instructions on March 22, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us with the information requested as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

I (Sponsor) received an email on March 27th that the file was transferred to the local VO for further processing..

Reactions: jerry777

alaria

Apr 17, 2018
I was confused about this, but what i realized on ECAS. on the PA side after the transfer its says we started processing your application on March 29, 2019..... So i assumed that as AOR2
It's not an actual AOR2 (so it's not a long message on MyCIC account), but you can consider it as AOR2 of course.

StayAway

Mar 1, 2019
It's not an actual AOR2 (so it's not a long message on MyCIC account), but you can consider it as AOR2 of course.
But its an acknowledgment that the visa office has received the application and started processing it correct?

Not all VO's send acknowledgement that they have received the APP.. Maybe that column should be replaced by the date PA's application started processing/