+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**----January 2019 Outland Application----**

alaria

Apr 17, 2018
But its an acknowledgment that the visa office has received the application and started processing it correct?

Not all VO's send acknowledgement that they have received the APP.. Maybe that column should be replaced by the date PA's application started processing/
You're right. That's why I'm saying it can be considered as AOR2, if you haven't got anything else. I just tried to clarify that this line is not an actual AOR2, because that should be a separate email/message on MyCIC.

StayAway

Mar 1, 2019
You're right. That's why I'm saying it can be considered as AOR2, if you haven't got anything else. I just tried to clarify that this line is not an actual AOR2, because that should be a separate email/message on MyCIC.
Thanks.. Just wanted to ensure I was interrupting it incorrectly. I checked MYCIC no messages

alaria

Apr 17, 2018
They do! I've seen a post very recently where one member reported they got an email saying their docs were forwarded to Singapore VO (I guess?) via VAC and there was even a tracking number included in that email!
Actually, I need to apologize for that since I realized it was a mistake. Don't want to confuse anyone later :) I did read a few cases of members getting an email with a tracking number or something, but it looks like it referred only to biometrics given in Singapore. Looks like VAC in Singapore somehow sends emails to applicants who have given biometrics there, saying the biometrics have been forwarded to a respective immigration officer. So it doesn't have anything to do with AOR2 and sending docs from Sydney, NS to some Non-Domestic Visa Offices.

Camz1126

Star Member
Feb 19, 2016
I just want to ask if i can still write to CIC Canada because i think our application is still here and not transferred yet. Me and husband had an application from last year INland Canada and almost everything was approved like the genuinely of our relationship, it just that his outside Canada and all his TRV was refused so he can't come back. That's why we decided to withdrawn his application and file for another one, but this time Outside Canada. We just did our vacation last February and just want to know if i can submit all the pictures that we had on our vacation, for some addition proof. His Indian btw and I'm a Filipina. Thank you so much

Impatient1

Star Member
Nov 6, 2015
Toronto
I just want to ask if i can still write to CIC Canada because i think our application is still here and not transferred yet. Me and husband had an application from last year INland Canada and almost everything was approved like the genuinely of our relationship, it just that his outside Canada and all his TRV was refused so he can't come back. That's why we decided to withdrawn his application and file for another one, but this time Outside Canada. We just did our vacation last February and just want to know if i can submit all the pictures that we had on our vacation, for some addition proof. His Indian btw and I'm a Filipina. Thank you so much
You should be able to submit them via the webform

rbbt0824

Feb 27, 2019
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
MISSISSAUGA
App. Filed.......
03-01-2019
AOR Received.
22-02-2019
File Transfer...
01-03-2019
Med's Request
26-02-2019
Med's Done....
28-02-2019
I paid my biometrics fees last week and I sent them the receipte and file the ircc form, what should I do next ?
Wait until further request. They will be sending you biometric request when they think it’s the right time, sometimes it’s not right after paying the fee

Hensy

Star Member
Mar 4, 2019
It seems like CPC-M will be starting January file this week, yesterday they gave visa for file submission on dec 21 . Dec 25-26, 29-31 were off so they don’t have much files left to work on for December.. it would be extremely awesome to see CPC-M giving visa to January submission files.

bhangu9192

Star Member
Apr 2, 2019
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Doc's Request.
11-05-2019
Passport Req..
waiting
Hello Everyone, My app was received on 24th of January ...latest I got the email saying, your file has been transfer to Mississauga .. after that noting no email neither any message.... is this normal?
no biometic request yet .. paid the fee upfront.

vinitmenon

Nov 1, 2012
I got a request letter:

Birth registration/certificate: If a birth is registered late, include the original baptism
certificate and other original documents establishing identity such as:
o Old school records (Fifth class, Middle standard and Matriculation/secondary school certificate), and
o Voter's ID card.
This must be received at this office by: 2019/05/02
> Client Information: Please provide additional proof of relationship with translations either in English or French as applicable. Acceptable documentation includes: evidence of joint bank, trust, credit union or charge card accounts; jointly signed residential lease, mortgage or purchase agreement, insurance and/or beneficiary forms. Letters, printed text messages, emails or social media conversations between you and your sponsor. (maximum 10 pages). Documentary evidence of financial support between you and your sponsor and/or shared expenses. Proof of visits, such as airline ticket coupons or used boarding passes, photocopies of pages of passport showing entry-exit stamps supporting visit). Proof of wedding (including ritual marriage ceremony), customary celebrations, engagement and/or outings. (maximum 20 photographs from different times and places). Please write your name and date of birth on the back of each photo and provide a brief description of the context on the back of each photograph; (do not provide CD, DVD, USB keys).

Reactions: jerry777

Dreux

Mar 16, 2019
App. Filed.......
24-01-2019
AOR Received.
10-03-2019
File Transfer...
20-03-2019
Med's Request
12-03-2019
Med's Done....
13-03-2019
Hello Everyone, My app was received on 24th of January ...latest I got the email saying, your file has been transfer to Mississauga .. after that noting no email neither any message.... is this normal?
no biometic request yet .. paid the fee upfront.
Same here app received jan 24, medical request march 10 then file transfer to mississauga march 15 no more update after that. Still waiting for biometric request paid fee upfront too...

Reactions: bhangu9192

hs2014

Star Member
Jan 18, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIC Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-mar-2016
Doc's Request.
16-sep-2016
Nomination.....
16-feb-2016
AOR Received.
25-April-2017
I got a request letter to submit
Birth registration/certificate: If a birth is registered late, include the original baptism
o Old school records (Fifth class, Middle standard and Matriculation/secondary school certificate), and
o Voter's ID card.

vinitmenon

Nov 1, 2012
I got a request letter to submit
o Voter's ID card.
same here.. did they request anything extra like photos or joint account details or financial support.. I almost missed that second para..